Thread: What if: Qiao Feng & Lin Chaoying

Default What if: Qiao Feng & Lin Chaoying

What if instead of Wang Chongyang and Lin Chaoying, the founder of Ancient Tomb was paired up with Qiao Feng?

He who never glanced at a female face paired up with she who never confesses her feelings straight up. I think we have a formula for doom, as Qiao Feng is even more neglective of women than Wang Chongyang could dream of.

I envision a fight to erupt between Qiao and Lin just as it happened in real Pre-LOCH. But instead of compromising like Wang, would Qiao Feng go all out and smash her a$$?
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Qiao Feng might smash her off. he is implusive in my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by odbayarb2000 View Post
    Qiao Feng might smash her off. he is implusive in my opinion.
    even worse, i don't think QF would even see her as a worthy opponent. he'd knock her flat with a sweet neon dragon hadoken, and then say something like "Hngg, don't come back if you don't want to get beaten again. QF out."

heartbreak AND martial arts loss. LCY would probably run her head up against a wall, and none of ROCH would have ever happened. seems like a win/win for DGSD fans...
    Beggar Society: Furthering the cause of homeless bullies since 1173.

Right at the beginning of the battle, QF moved forward with inhuman, lightning speed, easily dodging the continuous, graceful, sword stabs Lin Chaoying had thrusted out. Lin Chaoying quickly leaped back, taking a defensive stance. she was completely shocked at the never-seen-before ferociousness and agility of her manly opponent. "His instinct is almost beast-like," she thought.

A gasp escaped LCY's mouth as QF had speedily sealed her acupoints through the friggin' air. "Holy! how'd he do that?" she thought while being very impressed. QF then proceeded and placed her over his burly shoulder and started walking towards the nearby city. "Woo! I got me a grand trophy! I got me a woman!" QF shouted out loudly as he walked through the main street. Everyone showered him with congratulatory praises. "It's simply a match made in heaven!" "Golden Boy and Jade Maiden for really!" "North Qiao Feng For The Win!"

LCY couldn't help feeling greatly embarassed and yet, she couldn't suppress that hint of happiness in her heart that kept bubbling up.

The end.

Quote Originally Posted by augster123 View Post
    Right at the beginning of the battle, QF moved forward with inhuman, lightning speed, easily dodging the continuous, graceful, sword stabs Lin Chaoying had thrusted out. Lin Chaoying quickly leaped back, taking a defensive stance. she was completely shocked at the never-seen-before ferociousness and agility of her manly opponent. "His instinct is almost beast-like," she thought.

A gasp escaped LCY's mouth as QF had speedily sealed her acupoints through the friggin' air. "Holy! how'd he do that?" she thought while being very impressed. QF then proceeded and placed her over his burly shoulder and started walking towards the nearby city. "Woo! I got me a grand trophy! I got me a woman!" QF shouted out loudly as he walked through the main street. Everyone showered him with congratulatory praises. "It's simply a match made in heaven!" "Golden Boy and Jade Maiden for really!" "North Qiao Feng For The Win!"

LCY couldn't help feeling greatly embarassed and yet, she couldn't suppress that hint of happiness in her heart that kept bubbling up.

The end.
    haha...sadly that'd never happen, as QF proved that he's completely ignorant when it comes to the opposite sex. he didn't even know they existed until Ah Zhu came along -- which makes sense given that he grew up at Shaolin.

I don't think XF is one guy who likes to spar with woman. But it might turn out to be interesting if LCY likes to drink... ...
    ..ext88

Well, at least that famous scene where LCY writes on stone to 'beat' WCY would have to end up re-written with XF putting his foot on the stone and wiping out all the words.

LCY and QF will never work. QF needs a more submissive girl who gives in to him. LCY will never put up with his drinking and fighting all the time. If WCY drives LCY to hate men, QF will truly drive her insane and go around killing men.

I think XF and HR would be quite compatible though.
    Last edited by CC; 05-10-07 at 03:28 AM.
    Its BIxie Jianfa Gawdammit you guys!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CC View Post
    Well, at least that famous scene where LCY writes on stone to 'beat' WCY would have to end up re-written with XF putting his foot on the stone and wiping out all the words.

LCY and QF will never work. QF needs a more submissive girl who gives in to him. LCY will never put up with his drinking and fighting all the time. If WCY drives LCY to hate men, QF will truly drive her insane and go around killing men.

I think XF and HR would be quite compatible though.
    i think XF and XLN would have been a better match. XLN was mad at YG for a while, because he didn't know what he wanted (i.e. to be her husband). even though XF's a bit dense in love matters, once he caught on there'd be no room for doubt. besides, GJ is manly but submissive when young, so HR didn't get mad at him often. can you imagine the backtalk that XF would give HR?

XF & HR might work...he's the leader of the beggar clan and she disguised as a beggar boy when they first met...he'll be like GJ and treat her really nice and she falls in love w/ him and reveals that she's a girl and XF will return the love and w/ her intelligence, they can figure out who the leader is and get to the bottom of everything w/o any deaths and they can live happily ever after either as leader of the beggar clan or roam the world together and do heroic deeds.

XF & XLN will just be another tragedy of XF & Ah Zhu. Nothing good can come out of this pairing.

Quote Originally Posted by SkyWalker View Post
    XF & HR might work...he's the leader of the beggar clan and she disguised as a beggar boy when they first met...he'll be like GJ and treat her really nice and she falls in love w/ him and reveals that she's a girl and XF will return the love and w/ her intelligence, they can figure out who the leader is and get to the bottom of everything w/o any deaths and they can live happily ever after either as leader of the beggar clan or roam the world together and do heroic deeds.

XF & XLN will just be another tragedy of XF & Ah Zhu. Nothing good can come out of this pairing.
    all XLN does is float around, look beautiful, eat some honey and sleep on a rope. she wouldn't scheme like HR or Ah Zhu, and definitely had no disguise capabilities. on another note, don't you find it creepy that wuxia heroes keep falling for disguised boys?

like, who could be in love with hilary swank in boys don't cry? *shudder*...

i don't think the XF/LCY combo will happen because WCY and LCY seemed to have had many years of friendship/competition/witty conversation. i don't think XF will ever qualify with the witty conversation part. LCY (I always see her as cross between Floral Princess and Zhao Min) needs to be matched on intellectual and fighting skills level - so maybe LHC or ZWJ?

XF and GJ have similar character archetypes, but i agree with the other poster that HR rascalness will wear XF out (Ah Zhu was playful and intelligent but not HR level). Maybe 17 yr old XF but certainly not 30 yr old XF for HR.

Quote Originally Posted by smurf120 View Post
    i don't think the XF/LCY combo will happen because WCY and LCY seemed to have had many years of friendship/competition/witty conversation. i don't think XF will ever qualify with the witty conversation part. LCY (I always see her as cross between Floral Princess and Zhao Min) needs to be matched on intellectual and fighting skills level - so maybe LHC or ZWJ?
    First of all, where was it said that they conversed witty dialogues for years?

If that were true, what kind of witty dialogue do you envision Wang Chongyang being able to supply that Qiao Feng would not be able to supply?
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Quote Originally Posted by PJ View Post
    First of all, where was it said that they conversed witty dialogues for years?

If that were true, what kind of witty dialogue do you envision Wang Chongyang being able to supply that Qiao Feng would not be able to supply?
    i'll second that.

SCENE: WCY and LCY are reunited after many years of war. They decide to take a slow stroll on Mt. Zhongnan.

LCY: ChongYang, i've missed you...tell me something that will make me happy...

WCY: Do you want to hear about how much better at martial arts I am? or about the horrible things i've seen in war against the Jurchens?

LCY:dude, nevermind.

i guess you are correct, there's really not enough known about them.

i think i assumed they would have good conversations because WCY was a strategist and planner/architect (built the tomb) - so he would be more intellectual. LCY travelled all over the place (digging out the jade bed) -- so more adventurous.

I think one would've killed the other over a misunderstanding before they had a chance to sit down and chat and actually get a relationship started.
    ~*~ Philipians 1:3~*~