Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why are men not allowed to be in the same room as their wife in ancient time when...

Quote Originally Posted by pemberly View Post
    it's in the good old US of A! specifically in boston, at the hospital affiliated with tufts university.
    oh shit
    ok, i'll tell my friends not to go to tufts.
    jk but wtf? an intern giving epidural?
    wtf were they thinking
    number of piercings - 8 and counting.

<3 them.

I personally think public health care is a joke. But whatever. I had a nurse call me up at 2 am in the morning for someone who pulled out his tracheostomy. Instead of staying with the patient to make sure he didn't get laryngospasm, in which case the correct course of action would be to re-insert it immediately before you had time to do anything else, she went to the phone, called me and gave me a whole lot of BS before I could interrupt and tell her to go observe the patient, take some oxygen saturation levels and call me back if there were any problems. Apparently it's the second time it's happened that night, she had reinserted it after he pulled out the first one just so he would have one, NOT because he had spasms. I have no idea why she called me if the patient was stable. Her first sentence was - a patient pulled out his trach, I think you should come see this patient. At least give me a reason. What did she want me to do anyways? Sedate the patient and further compromise the airway just so he kept the trach in? He might not even need it. I was on call and they had called me every hour on the hour from 8 pm to 2 am in the morning for silly things that the day team had already had a plan to treat.

The other night again, I saw a patient with urosepsis and told them to call the ambulance for transfer to ER. Instead of calling the emergency number she called the number for routine ambulance transport, and I spent an hour trying to get ER to accept the patient, including calling an attending in the middle of the night to accept the patient just because they made a mistake and didn't call 000. If some old guy with severe lung disease that is untreatable can call the ambulance 3 times a week, goes through the system, wastes a whole lot of money on a battery of tests that would yield the same results each time once he gets into ER by calling 000, I don't see why I have to waste an entire hour before someone who is really sick even gets transferred because a nurse made a mistake. All I can say is this is so screwed up it's not funny.

Rant over. But it's getting too off-topic so I better stop here.
    Oligoneuron disease is incurable.

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    like i said earlier, i dont want to see the vaginal area. i was just wondering why a guy cant be in the same room w/ the wife while giving birth.
    I don't see how that's a problem, Lulu. Since the woman is the wife, the husband would have seen it before.

I've heard of the bad luck theory before... so yeah, I will go with that.

this topic had been ages ago lol
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Yea shows your interests since young.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    I don't see how that's a problem, Lulu. Since the woman is the wife, the husband would have seen it before.

I've heard of the bad luck theory before... so yeah, I will go with that.
    The "crown stages" will look different than the usual look, so there is nothing to worry. So unless you don't passed out looking at it hahaha, it's not a problem. You also will have the honor to cut the the placenta line that look like a rope connected to the baby, well IF you already recover from your passed out at that time hahaha, or maybe passed out at the second time- kah-kah-kah.

Hehehe, sorry for the detail description, sometimes my housemate open the maternity channel, yes the brits got those channel, so I also look at it unintentionally . Well just preparation for the future, I guess .

Quote Originally Posted by flamer View Post
    Yea shows your interests since young.
    why do u not believe me that i am a good boy

Do you know I came to this topic through you? I was at your profile page and you were viewing at this topic and I simply clicked to see what it was all about.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    Do you know I came to this topic through you? I was at your profile page and you were viewing at this topic and I simply clicked to see what it was all about.
    dont ask why i was viewing this