Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things you can do with one finger.

Quote Originally Posted by Thor View Post
    Take a good look at all the threads in the first 2 pages and honestly tell me how many are truly debates threads.
    If you want to delete this thread, go ahead, be my guest.

I know we do not see eye to eye on many things. Honestly I do not have time for you, other moderators, yes.

Delete, go ahead, ban me, go ahead.

Do you see me shaking?

Well, now that we've established mutual feelings. I don't know why I keep expecting some debatable topic from you, since you never do post one that is mildly debatable. Doesn't school teach the difference between argumentative topics and non-argumentative topics? If yes, I sure hope you learn to utilize the skills your school teaches you.

Note: My comments here not made as mod , I'm just a member in the OD forum.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 05-15-07 at 11:17 PM.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Well, now that we've established mutual feelings. I don't know why I keep expected some debatable topic from you, since you never do post one that is mildly debatable. The first 2 pages as you said made of most of your posts, is it not? Doesn't school teach the difference between argumentative topics and non-argumentative topics? If yes, I sure hope you learn to utilize the skills your school teaches you.
    High school English in TDSB is horrible. That could be why. My English teachers taught such useless ** that I couldn't even use in university.

Quote Originally Posted by annaaa View Post
    kill a bug/insect! ahhhas! >
    lol u kill bugs with 2 fingers, not 1

there im debating, therefore this is a debate topic... but honestly i have to agree w/ thor.

Take a good look at all the threads in the first 2 pages and honestly tell me how many are truly debates threads.
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

I think I use only my thumb when writing sms on my cell phone. is that count as a finger?

Well, now that we've established mutual feelings. I don't know why I keep expected some debatable topic from you, since you never do post one that is mildly debatable. The first 2 pages as you said made of most of your posts, is it not? Doesn't school teach the difference between argumentative topics and non-argumentative topics? If yes, I sure hope you learn to utilize the skills your school teaches you.

Note: My comments here not made as mod , I'm just a member in the OD forum.
    You do not make sense.
    The first 2 pages have somewhat 50 threads, 4 or 5, I started. How is it that they are mainly my threads.

Did you look at the 50 threads and tell me how many are truly debatable.

You do not make sense.
    The first 2 pages have somewhat 50 threads, 4 or 5, I started. How is it that they are mainly my threads.

Did you look at the 50 threads and tell me how many are truly debatable.

That is why I used the edit option. So refer to my updated post.

Granted, not all the posts are yours but you are the pioneer of most OD threads, for a long time now before others have joined in and posted such threads. Being a pioneer of OD threads, you set the tone and although you're not completely responsible for the other threads, but when one posts non-debatable threads, other will follow. Somewhere along the line, people forgot what it is to have a debatable topic. I don't really have any thing (at least not so extreme) against you, I just wished this OD forum contained actual Debate topics that are worth debating.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Somewhere along the line, people forgot what it is to have a debatable topic. I don't really have any thing (at least not so extreme) against you, I just wished this OD forum contained actual Debate topics that are worth debating.
    debating is a matter of opinion, and when all opinions are in agreement, one needs to ask if the topic is debatable.

when a topic has every sheep going ba ba ba with the original poster, then should the topic be closed?
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr View Post
    debating is a matter of opinion, and when all opinions are in agreement, one needs to ask if the topic is debatable.

when a topic has every sheep going ba ba ba with the original poster, then should the topic be closed?
    I beg to differ, but great minds do not think alike!

Granted, not all the posts are yours but you are the pioneer of most OD threads, for a long time now before others have joined in and posted such threads. Being a pioneer of OD threads, you set the tone and although you're not completely responsible for the other threads, but when one posts non-debatable threads, other will follow. Somewhere along the line, people forgot what it is to have a debatable topic. I don't really have any thing (at least not so extreme) against you, I just wished this OD forum contained actual Debate topics that are worth debating.
    Sometimes there is a fine line between debates and not.
    Depending on the responses, and the direction the thread takes, a marginally debatable topic can become a hot debate topic. On the other hand, a debate topic can die a natural death with no response.

You are not going to pin the problem on me.

Quote Originally Posted by lailac View Post
    I beg to differ, but great minds do not think alike!
    of course - thats why i find myself arguing with everyone becos i prefer to think outside the square

of course - thats why i find myself arguing with everyone becos i prefer to think outside the square
    no no u have to think outside the cube thats why charmaine sheh > lyf

back on topic:
    6) wipe dust
    7) tickle people
    8) spin a basketball
    9) push little kids around :

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    no no u have to think outside the cube thats why charmaine sheh > lyf
    ok thinking outside the cube...

- u can bring someone back from the dead with one finger (as demonstrated by E.T.)
    - u can catch The One Ring with one finger (as demonstrated by Frodo Baggins)

lol! You're too modest dear. But I wouldn't go as far as affirming that your one line has any impact on any debate topic.
    Last edited by lailac; 05-16-07 at 12:20 AM.

how is this a Tech Squad topic???

how is this a Tech Squad topic???
    This can be any topic, depends on the moderator.

Good bye everyone. I take my leave and will no longer participate in this forum inspite of being here religiously since 2002.

Thor

Good bye everyone. I take my leave and will no longer participate in this forum inspite of being here religiously since 2002.

Thor
    Thor, seriously, I think you should give your decision a second thought. Honestly, how the hell did this topic get blowned out of proportion so quickly? I can't speak for others, but I've enjoyed many of the topics that you've created over the years. Some were releveant, meaningful, and debatable. While others were light hearted and fun, as not every debate topics have to be serious in nature. I'm sure many of us appreciate what you've contributed to the forum. If we lose a member like you over this, then I'd say it's Spcnet's loss.

Thor
    thor u gotta stay man. ive been through worst w/ suet seung. just stay please

and tech squad lol seems like all the thread that doesnt belong comes here

Lol, don't be such a drama-queen, thor.

I agree with thor that anything can be a debate. However, what he lacked was creativity and prudence to pose the question in a more provocative manner that would stimulate thoughtful debate yet still align with the forum's guidelines. This could simply be a failure at reading comprehension, or hasty attempt at trolling, or a lack of imagination.

In conclusion, thor failed at the interweb.
    "A girl asked me if she should spent money to change the way she look, I told her that she should use it to change her personality instead."

Sorry people, but I'm going to close this. It has nothing to do with Tech....
    A thousand times I have failed,
    Still your mercy remains
    Should I stumble again
    For I'm caught in your grace.