Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: The Family Link 《師奶兵團》

i've heard that this show is one of the main talks in forums.
    i fuessed people were right.
    i'm currently watching it too, but i missed bits and pieces so it's a bit confusing but good all the same.
    But i really don't like that girl----常在心 she cries too much IT's SO ANNOYING!

Quote Originally Posted by sweetcandy520 View Post
    i've heard that this show is one of the main talks in forums.
    i fuessed people were right.
    i'm currently watching it too, but i missed bits and pieces so it's a bit confusing but good all the same.
    But i really don't like that girl----常在心 she cries too much IT's SO ANNOYING!
    You are in the wrong thread. The series you are talking abt is Heart of Greed.
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=20298

Default family link

the series seems ok.. jacky jai is in it..cute
    i like michael... he was good in "Legal entanglement" and its good to see him here. What i dont understand is why lelia's character is so insisting on finding out why and how yoyo had died..and put the blame entirely on the 3 leading ladies

Default family link

up to chapter 8 now..and rate this 7/10 for now.

enjoyable series..cecila is good in this

I thought Family Link was not bad and it was definitely interesting to see Derek in a lighthearted series for once. Probably the best soft humor series of the year in my opinion.
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://riderfans.com/forum/image.php?u=129&type=sigpic&dateline=1196205212'), '')

i dont know ..i expected more drama.. it's ok since i'm bore to death and trying to kill my time.. i only watched it for leila.. her and ken were cute.. but overall the story was overkill and lame..and ending was rush.. unless you have nothing else to watch.. i would recomend watching korean dramas over this..

I like Cecilia and Derek here. Derek should definitely feature in the posters. He's more main that Fala Chan.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

this serie is so funny i really like it. It's so funny when the family of kiki hasnt enough money and to try to save costs

I also like Cecilia and Derek. They made a good cuple!

i just started watching the first couple episodes today. seems pretty good, its really funny too. =) i love kenneth!
    TAIWANESE
    mike he
    vic zhou

TVB
    patrick tam
    moses chan
    charmaine sheh

KDRAMA
    lee wan
    jang hyuk
    kim bum
    shin dong wook
    song seung hun
    wonbin
    hyun bin
    im ju hwan
    kim tae hee
    sung yuri
    han ji hye

Default family link

i like the pairing of cecila and derek..they do make a sweet couple. Nice to see derek in such a role too. up to chapter 20...so nearly finished. I enjoyed this better than LFD.
    i rate this a 9.

Default michael

i felt sorry for michael in this series.. and how his marriage fell apart etc.. it wasnt because of another lady but wanting to pursue his dreams as he did love his wife and family. I felt even more sorry for him when he caught sheren with their neighbour david chiang having dinner - the feeling was almost if they were a family. But then again..was sheren was unacceptable for her reasons in wanting a separation.. Looking at a female perspective i see her argument (about Michael's faults as said in chapter 20) ...career and love.. WHat / how do u choose??

Agree with you about unreasonableness about getting a divorce. I didn't expect her to give that reaction.

I wrote a review on it: http://tvb.windy-goddess.net/?p=361

Can someome tell me the story between kenneth and his wife in the series? what was Kenneth's secret? And what does Liela's brother have to do with it?

Can someome tell me the story between kenneth and his wife in the series? what was Kenneth's secret? And what does Liela's brother have to do with it?
    click to show/hide spoilers
    Kenneth's wife got drunk with Leila's bro after partying where they had an one night stand at Kenneth's house. Next morning Kenneth return home and saw them hence got into a fight with Leila's bro, Kenneth's wife accidentally stabbed Leila's bro. Kenneth went out to burry the body while his wife commited suicide at home.

Just finished the first episode, I find the story so-so but it'll probably improve as the series progresses. Sheren Tang looks so different in here, I almost couldn't recognize her! Leila's wild-and-sassy-babe-from-abroad character in here reminds me alot of her role in "Aqua Heroes".
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

i watched this a while ago and i didnt like fala's character much...got annoying
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + Prince@BBT *muah!

Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by KantopunK...xD View Post
    i watched this a while ago and i didnt like fala's character much...got annoying
    Is she the one who acted as Angela? I goggled and found out that she's a newcomer and some Miss HK. Surprisingly, I find her acting rather alright as opposed to the typical TVB newcomers, more subtle and not so forced.

Am up to episode 15 for now and im slightly bothered by the story regarding Sheren Tang's character and her husband; it's getting slightly boring. Sheren was rather alright in the beginning but her acting has gotten rather exaggerated in the later bits. I hope there'll be more focus on the other 2 couples as well as Leila with her best friend's husband.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    Is she the one who acted as Angela? I goggled and found out that she's a newcomer and some Miss HK. Surprisingly, I find her acting rather alright as opposed to the typical TVB newcomers, more subtle and not so forced.

Am up to episode 15 for now and im slightly bothered by the story regarding Sheren Tang's character and her husband; it's getting slightly boring. Sheren was rather alright in the beginning but her acting has gotten rather exaggerated in the later bits. I hope there'll be more focus on the other 2 couples as well as Leila with her best friend's husband.
    fala actually won best supporting actress this year

and i cant believe ur into tvb series i thought u only watch mainland and gao yuan yuan series
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

cant remember if fala was angela...forgot the char's name
    but she was the one that kinda got into relation with derek and all...
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + Prince@BBT *muah!

Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    fala actually won best supporting actress this year

and i cant believe ur into tvb series i thought u only watch mainland and gao yuan yuan series
    GYY hasn't had any nice series since i dont know when and there isn't any really interesting mainland series for me to watch atm.

I used to watch quite alot of TVB series, that is, until a year or two ago when most of the good actresses left and the newcomers started flooding the scene with horrible acting. I remember the last series which got me irritated was some hotel one with Kenix Kwok and Joe Ma (can't remember the name) because Ron Ng and these 2 new supporting actresses just irked me with their wooden acting.

Quote Originally Posted by KantopunK...xD View Post
    cant remember if fala was angela...forgot the char's name
    but she was the one that kinda got into relation with derek and all...
    Yes, that's Angela. Unless Derek's character gets involved with another female character later on?
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 12-22-07 at 12:48 PM.

Wise Fool