Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Family Link 《師奶兵團》

Default The Family Link 《師奶兵團》

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/5452/familylinkkp3.jpg')

cast: sheren tang, leila tong, michael tse, kenneth ma, derek kwok + many others that i cant identify

this series is not bad, sort of like le femme desperado, but seems like a series that my mom will like more than me
    Last edited by triumph2004; 12-15-08 at 07:34 PM.
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

A few cougars in this one.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends.

The synopsis can be found here.
    timeless: the VIRTUES OF HARMONY network
    Virtues of Harmony ... winning hearts since 2001

i'm loving it so far ... such a good series so far, only complaint, TOO MUCH LIKE DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!

Saw the first 2 episodes. Seems funny. Leila is absolutely gorgeous in here.

It's funny how, not only the wives are competing against each other, but the husbands too. I would never expect Derek and Michael would be so childish as to try to 'outwalk' each other.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Leila's character in the series is so annoying with her unreasonableness and stupid pranks. I wish someone in the series will give a big scolding, not the mild one Kenneth's character gave her. Actually, someone should give that girl a big had slap.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Leila's character in the series is so annoying with her unreasonableness and stupid pranks. I wish someone in the series will give a big scolding, not the mild one Kenneth's character gave her. Actually, someone should give that girl a big had slap.
    i think she is a lesbian and trying to get revenge for her partner yoyo in the series, thats why she is so mad

Kiki Sheung and Al Wai were guests on a radio show yesterday and their husband and wife characters have gone down well in recent series "The Family Link" and the latest storyline tells of how Al goes missing. He smiles: "I have gone to the mainland with my cousin to mess about!" Although the ratings for "Family" have not been bad, TVB have been pushing hard for "Heart of Greed" to get good ratings, making sure the cast members are in the papers every day. However, Kiki does not feel that this has stolen their thunder and believes that they are all doing well. Moreover there is still another ten episodes for "Family", so she is confident that ratings will keep going up and will break the records set by "Heart" because the forthcoming storyline will be very moving, such as her using poison to win her husband back.
    TVB is so unfair. . Maybe they want to give the best actor and actress award to the cast, so, pushing them to the limelight. Family Link is a good series. It's good that this series can stand still on it's own despite TVB's unfair treatment.

Second part of the news article.
    Talking of one of the show's stars Michael Tse receiving complaints by using his middle finger to push up his glasses, Kiki supports him, saying: "Usually it is like that when you push up your glasses and I also use my middle finger to push up my glasses." As for the reports suggesting that she recites poetry for her boyfriend, she clarifies that is it him who sends her SMS love messages. Asked when she will become a housewife for real, she says: "Later! Maybe I will wait until I am 60 before I get married because that is trendy! In this industry no-one has got married at 60. (Do you not want to be a mother?) No. (Are you put off by looking after the children in the show?) Maybe." Kiki says that her son in the show is called Leung Yat Yu, but he is a fat kid and she laughs: "His name means 'floating feather', but he is actually a brick that you cannot push." As for Al, he says his son is intelligent and sporty and this is the second time they have worked together, so they have a good rapport. So will he adopt him as a godson? He smiles: "Let's see if he wants to."
    Credit: http://tvbspace.blogspot.com/

yea im surprised family got 30+ ratings for the first 2 weeks when fighting with heart of greed. family link actually started off better cause heart of greed didnt get pass the rating of 30 for the first 3 weeks

uhhh how is the series...anyone have any comments? I'm thinking if I should watch it or not....after HOG.

It's very interesting drama, similar to LFD but the theme now focus on 'Si Lais' LOL Miriam sang the theme song as well, I thought it's kinda expected for the ratings to pass 30s since mostly of HK audiences are 'Si Lais'

i thin tis show rating is better than i expected esp since it had to pit agst HOG...

anyway i hope the rating gets better now dat HOG has ended ...

Default pics

here's Kenneth and Leila biking in family link::

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6wVef...elated&search=

heres where Leila and Kenneth hugging

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNqxA...elated&search=

Quote Originally Posted by triumph2004 View Post
    uhhh how is the series...anyone have any comments? I'm thinking if I should watch it or not....after HOG.
    I just started and up to episode 6 and already I am loving Kiki Sheung. Of the three main si lais....I like her the best. She is pretty cute, funny and believable as a si lai.

I think worth watching. Give it a try! Enjoy!

Default family link

hmm..read so many good comments about this series.. and i do happen to like cecila yip Kiki Sheung . Cecila was good in that series with lawrence ng, jenny shing from a few years back..(forgot its name) but it was good
    Last edited by teddybear; 06-06-07 at 05:09 PM.

I am watching chapter 17 and I feel sad for those woman. Even thought it is not really the man's fault but I still feel sad for them.

Sorry for being anal. But, why are u posting so many links to asianfanatics here? Isn't 1 enough?
    Last edited by kidd; 06-07-07 at 08:52 PM.