Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not good enough

Default Not good enough

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f345/cutiepad/paledison%20productions/1copy.jpg')

Foreword

Story of a young lady called Lily Love. She feels good when she dances freely and she always goes to a club to dance. nobody bothers to look at her because she is always looking so horrendous in the clubs.

one day, edison chen and his group of friends were in town, and they decided to go to this club, where he first got to know of Lily.

Now, the wheels of time will draw these 2 separate fates as one.
    Last edited by paledison010; 06-01-06 at 05:10 PM. Reason: insert picture

Default n.g.e chpt 1

Lily love pov::

muahaha, i looked like a extreme japan with this kind of outfit and make-up.. muhaha.. good , total make-up over! okay, 'mesmerise' here i come!

I step into the club, and get the usually one glance by people and they start to avoid me. Even my looks scared off the perverts! like i care. i walk to my usual dance spot near the VIP lounge to dance. but today seems different. i feel as if many eyes are staring at me , wanting me to get the hell of out here....... i wonder why?

i was dancing my heart out when i heard these 2 girls having a conversation.

girl 1:: this *****! so fat still dare to dance so near the VIP lounge! just feel like pushing her out of here.

girl 2:: she's not that fat, she just chubby. you know you don't have to be so mean

girl 1:: but she's taking the BEST spot to see Edison Chen! Edison Chen you know!

girl 2:: but the spot is the Best spot to get touch and taken advantage of. thank god her make-up scared off the guys.

girl 1:: i'm so tempted to push her right now!!

girl 2:: forget it, we'll find another spot to get Edison's attention. lets go.

Ah, so that's why today i'm getting those stares. thank god nobody saw through my make-up. Edison Chen. I doubt he'll even notice me. heck it, i'm here to dance to de-stress.

Edison Chen pov::

the girls here are not bad. too bad, i can't check them out. they look like their ready to pounce on me and eat me right now. its one of the downsides to being a celebrity. good thing gillian doesn't know i'm here. she's such a nag sometimes.

hey, this girl is weird. OH GOD! her make-up needs help! wait.... strange she didn't even glance at me once... and she's curvy, nice.. hey.. why am i even thinking about her...

Jay Chou:: hey edison, damn that girl there is so freaking scary.. i think i'm going to have nightmares tonight.

Edison:: yea right.. lets get into the lounge the screaming is too loud..

Inside the lounge

jay chou:: you loss!! hahahaha... hmmm.. what kind of dare should you do?? hmm..

edison:: why not i down 5 shots at one time??

jay chou:: that will be too easy for you.. trying to rid of the dare, i won't let you.. I got it, you got to bring that freaking scary girl here and french kiss her... its gonna be so funny!~!~

edison:: alright!!

Narrartor::

As Edison set out to accomplish his dare, the wheels of time started to turn, bring Lily's fate and Edison's fate to tie as one..

Default n.g.e chpt

pretty girl:: " Hi edison, wanna dance?"

****:: "Oh, hi there.... (sultry voice) feel like eating me?"

Edison POV::

My goodness, its just sooo easy to have one night stands these days. Now, where is that girl?? I thought I saw her near the VIP lounge just before I came in...

-walks to a secluded corner near the VIP lounge...

Found her, bet she is like the other girls. super willing to get it on with me.

Edison: " Hi there!"

Lily didn't notice Edison. She was seriously dancing her stress away.

Edsion thought, hey! is she acting cool or something?!

Edison went over and tapped on her shoulder, only then did she realise that someone had called her.

Lily: " ya?"

Edison: " Hi , I'm Ed. You see, I'm supposed to do a dare-(cut off)"

Lily: "You mean get you do kiss me or something? (Edison is speechless) you know you're not the first that is to do that kind of dare. You got to just tell your friends I'm not willing to be put of your joke. Sorry, don't think I can help you much." continues to dance afterthat...

Edison ( I seriously need a plan to get her into the lounge and still do the dare. No way, am I going to be rejected!..... Ah!! An idea!!) : " hey there again, ( Lily turns around) I seriously don't think they will believe me. I mean, I am Edison you know , the dashing and handsome guy, where almost every girl wants. They definitely WON'T believe it.... you got to come and explain to them yourself. Only then will they believe it, because it came out from you. furthermore, jay chou and other singers celebrities will be there.."

Lily (giving some thought): " if that's the case, okay then. But I will go after the explaination. "

Edison: " thanks for helping me out."

YES!!!! she got into the trap.. damn she's naive! muahhaha...

Lily POV::

I definitely need to leave immediately after this stupid explaination. can't believe that Edison is such a DORK.. its just a simple explaination, so why can't he handle it.. .. argh.. now FOCUS, I need to leave immediately before I'm exposed..

================================================== =======

erm.. I new to this.. and hope the people reading it will like it.. let me know if its too draggy.

Default n.g.e chpt 3

In the VIP lounge::

Edison called out to Jay, ' Hey, I've brought her here...'

Jay, ' cut the crap.. hey edison, the girl seem to want to say something eh??'

---------------------------------

Here's my chance , before she suspects anything.. hehehe..

-----------------------------------

Lily opened her mouth and was about to speak when the next thing she could see was the enlargement of Edison's face!!

Then, all that she felt was edison's lips on hers. He started sucking it gently at first, then it become slightly aggressive. As if wanting to possess her and devour her..

She looked at his face, in complete shock. For a full minute, she stood there unable to move and let him kiss her.

'Hey!!' Lily pushed Edison away... tears filled her eyes as she stood there speechless, staring at Edison.

-----------------------------

Damn you, Ed... I don't want to give my heart to you.. Damn you!!

Unable to control her anger, Lily sent a swift right smack over to Edison's face. With that , she ran out of the VIP lounge, out of the club.

-------------------------------

What has gotten into me?! I only meant to give her a simple kiss.. lip to lip
    BUT, why do I feel the increasing need to possess her? make her mine?

she's so kissable

damn that thought....

Jay, ' What was that all about? Why did she give the handsome charming prince Edison a Smack... God, did she look furious or what...'

Edison walked over to Jay, stumbling over a black purse. He picked it up and ask Jay and his other friends, ' Does this purse belongs to any of your chicks?'

'Nope, think it belongs to that furious girl. She might have dropped it'

Edison opened the purse and pulled out the identification card, the picture of the card did not bear any direct resemblance to Lily who had just slapped him. The picture of the girl was innocently pretty, the type that he didn't want to have anything to do with.

In the purse was also an address...

Default Taking a Break from writting

Dear readers, thank you for taking time to read my fanfic. I'm very sorry to announce that I'll be taking a break from writting the fanfic to concentrate on my coming examinations. I'll be back on the 20th april with a whole new exciting chapter on the ongoings with Lily and Edison. Till then, take care.

Default n.g.e chpt 4

Lily Pov::

STUPID ED! I can't believe it. I need to get this make-up off and rush back, otherwise my family will start to get suspicious. And I don't want that problem to start to arise.

(searchs for her purse) I thought I had it with me. Where did I put it? just great~, my night is SO wonderful. Good thing I have some coins with me , just enough to catch a bus back to the rented room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day

Argh!!!!! Major Test tomorrow!! (mugging hard) Oh my goodness, Commercial Law!! According to the formation of a contract..... .... ...
    -------------------------------------------------------------------

*knock knock

Lily,"Yea?"

Mrs Smith,"Lily , there's someone at the door. He says he needs to pass you something important."

Lily(it must be jackie, yea! I hope he comes with the summarise notes for commercial law)," Sure, send him over to my room."

*knock knock

Lily," Come on in Jackie, since when did you have manners?"

Edison opens the door and walks into Lily's room. He sees her, with straight crop hair rather than the super wax and gel up hairdo she had yesterday. Her back was facing him though, not letting him take a look at her face.

Lily," hey jackie, why are you so-" she turns around and stopped in her tracks, " Ed."

Edison looked at her make-up free pixie face. She looked so cute and innocent. Those big sparkling eyes looking at him, makes him realised that he had yet to announce his presence.

Edison," Hi. Lily, here's your purse." He reaches for her purse from his pocket.

Lily," How did you know my name?"

Edison," Well, I found it together with the address. Its on the identification card."

Lily," I see."

There was an awkard silence between them.

Lily," You needn't come personally to deliver it, you know. "

Edison," yea. Anyway, about yesterday night, I just wanted to say I'm sorry."

Lily," oh really? hahaha.. just forget it. Let's just forget it ever happened. Jeez, its getting late, don't you celebrities have very busy schedules? Erm, thanks for bringing my purse back. and lets take it that we've never met."

Edison," You seem very eager to get me off from here. Too bad, I'm staying slightly longer. (changes subject very quickly) So, how often do you visit club memorise?"

Lily," as often as time allows me."

Edison," always there alone?"

Lily,"yup"

Edison," Aren't you afraid that its easy to get into trouble easily when you're alone?"

Lily," trust me, people tend to mind their own business when it comes to me."

Edison," cuz of your make-up? why do you want that?"

Lily," To keep people away. Good and Bad."

Edison," You didn't manage to keep me away. It's far to dangerous anway. Let's see, I will be in Singapore for the next 3 months. Why not you let me know when you're going clubbing at memorise? I can keep an eye on the bad guys."

Lily(surprised) ," I don't think I will need help. thanks for your offer. but I prefer to be alone. futhermore, I don't have your phone number. see, so many reasons to be alone already."

Edison," that's easy to solve. give me your phone. I'll key in my number."

Lily," no, really. its okay. "

Edison spots her phone on her desk, and snatches it quickly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Edison Pov::

I'm really surprised at this woman. She is trying to get me off and going. And what's more, She practically wants me out of the way! Its so strange. I've got females of ALL ages after me, and she doesn't want me near HER. No way am I going to let that happen.

She's really irresistable anyway.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Instead of keying in his handphone number, Edison uses Lily's handphone to call himself.(hahaha, I've got her number now.) Only after that, he keys in his number.

Lily looks on helplessly.

Edison returns her the handphone," Just give me a call and let me be Mr. Nice guy."

Lily," Oh my god. that's so cheesy"

Edison," I know its late. Shan't bother you more. and . No, I will never forget yesterday night. Its too HOT to forget."

With that, Edison left.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I freaking don't believe it. Too HOT to forget!

*fuming (looks at her phone)*cools down.

hmm, should I erase his number? and save myself from all the heartbreak later? He is a celebrity afterall. and the chances of 'Us' is a miserable zero.

(looks at her handphone, her finger lingers over the delete button)

Should I? Or should I not? afterall , he is the first guy who has really seemed to have taken an interest in me. Its just to good to be true. Its impossible! Such things don't happen at all.

Yet , it did happen

Argh!! its driving me nuts!! (in the moment of frustration , she accidentally presses the delete button)

Noooooo~~~~ I pressed it!!

Its just fate. Just to bring me to my senses that Love will never happen to me.

This is pretty amusing. Can you describe her makeup a little better? I am stil trying to compare the difference in my mind. I am thinking she likes to dress and put makeup like a goth? (white foundation, black lipstick etc.) Great job so far
    --=={Grundle}==--

thanks for reading.. i'm very surprised that someone would read my fanfic.. i'll go into the details of her ' make-up ' soon..

-paledison-

Default n.g.e chpt 5

In School, Faulty of Law.

Jackie held up the newspaper for Lily to see," Yo girl! just look at this guy. I only wish i had half of his handsome face."

Lily looked at the newspaper and replied,"yeah~ He looks alright."

"Alright? only?! Are you blinded by his handsome or what? I thought you use to say his face was worth a million dollars"

"That was LONG in the past...(how would you feel like if his face was zooom in .. and that's all you could see, lily thought).. and Jackie stop acting gay when you're not" she joked.

" oh whatever. so how did you find last week's commercial law test?" asked Jackie, " I thought it was rather easy"

" Easy? It was a killer paper for me." said lily.

"How is it possible? you study the WHOLE night, till morning. and you had these panda black eyes... hahaha..you really did looked like a panda." laughed Jackie.

================================================

How could I concentrate when Edison Chen came knocking on my door. Whenever I looked at my notes, Ed's face just kept re-appearing.

I need to get him out of my system... and Fate decided it when I deleted his number.. I need Will power! WILL POWER!
    ==================================================

That same afternoon

"Its so Boring!" Edison shouted.

'Ring.. Ring.. Ring.. Ring..'

Edison excitedly looks at his handphone.( maybe its Lily , he thought to himself happily) His smile fell when he saw the caller's name-Gillian.

"argh, not her again.." He flips and answered the call, " Yes, Gillian. What do you want?"

" Oh Edison, I'm so so tired" Gillian whined.

" Then why bother to call me? you should just go and sleep if you're tired."

"Oh babyyy~~, you so naughty~~ Can't you come back tomorrow? I really want you to fetch me to the movie premier."

" Nope, I can't my schedule is kinda packed."

"You really can't~~~ oh~~ then I should ask shawn to accompany me there. I think he should be very willing."

(arh, shawn again... ) "yea, whatever. erm, I gotta go now. bye" Edison quickly replied.

(Peace at last, Edison thought to himself.)

Call Lily

(damn that thought, but should I call her? I know! I'll call .. I'll call.. hehe)

"Ring... Ring..."

Lily looks at her handphone. A unfamiliar number pop-up. (hmm , who could it be? ) She answers the call, "Hello? "

" Hello, this is Nedios Private Limited. You have won a ticket to have a personal meet-up with Hong-Kong Celebrity , Edison Chen!. I need to have your full name, identification card number and faulty of your study , please. " Edison used his extremely low voice to speak.

'Erm, sorry but I don't think I signed up for any contest." Lily replied uncertainly.

(Are you purposely trying to make this difficult for me?! Edison thought. Oh my god... think think.. of what to say...) " Don't worry. This is not a contest. This is a random selection, that only your friends could have signed up for their friend. "

"Er... okay... I'm Lily Love. my id number is 5543887. My faulty is Law. "

"Thank you. Please be at Oriental Hotel's lounge this coming friday. 4.30pm. Enjoy yourself. Bye." Edison grins to himself.

"Bye" said Lily.

============================================

This is weird... I wonder who can be so nice to sign me up for this?? hmm..
    *thinks thinks* maybe its Jackie.

I wonder what to wear to meet him... hmm.. what to wear?? what to wear??
    -Wait!........... ARGH!!!! I'm meeting him!!!!! Where's my WILL POWER!! oh my goodness... didn't I resolve to not think about him...

what to do now? should I meet him? Does he even know its me? maybe I should get someone else??

============================================

hehe thats pretty darn funny

Default n.g.e chapter 6

================================================== =====

Its 4.25pm and here I am sitting in the lounge of Oriental hotel in my white T-shirt and demin jeans. I'm feeling so awkward and out of place. I only wonder who sign me up for this; it definitely wasn't Jackie, but he said he would definitely do it if he knew about such a thing. It's quite puzzling.

Lily felt someone tapped on her shoulder, she turned around and found Edison all geared in a black cap, shades, a simple black polo shirt and demin jeans. She looked at him surprisingly.

"what's that look suppose to be?" Edison playfully asked Lily.

"nothing."

"okay then, let's go." Edison replied casually, grabbing hold of Lily's hand , he nudged her towards the entrance of the lobby.

"er... aren't you supposed to do identity check or something? How can you be so sure its me , Lily? " she asked, feeling a slight flutter in heart as she felt him hold her hand tighter.

"its you. I don't have to look twice to know its you. With or without make-up."

' He remembers me' Lily thought to herself happily.

At the entrance of Oriental Hotel waiting was a black BMW sports car, they got into it. Instead of leaving immediately, Edison turned to her , took off his shades and stared at her for a while.

"what?" Lily asked, " is there something on my face??"

Edison leans over and uses his hand to sweep off some of her hair from her face. ' she's so beautiful' he thought.

"its your hair." he answered, " so , any idea where to go? "

" I thought this was a lunch or tea meet up with you. I didn't know it was so informal." Lily said, her heart pounding loudly from the aftermath of his touch.

"er. . . ya, but the manager decided to make it less formal since I know you." Edison hastily replied,"(changes subject really quick) Are you hungry? Cause I'm starving. Do you know of places where there is cheesecakes?"

"ooOo.. somebody's hungry. hungry . hungry." Lily broke into a teasing song

"show me the directions. before groupies and fans start to notice."

"they have cheesecake at starbucks." lily said innocently

"are you kidding me , but starbucks?"

"don't worry, I doubt it would be full of your fans." Lily replied," I didn't know you entertained groupies too."

" i don't , they're too obessed.''

It was a 10 minute drive to the building where Starbucks was located. Lily seriously asked Edison," Ed, are you going to wear those hugemongous shades?? "

" its better than nothing."

'' hmm.. okay then you try on my tinted glasses.. don't worry it is degree free."

Good thing there's some tint on these glasses. they make me look like a nerd. Seems like everything is going well, she seems to like me too.

At STARBUCKS

GIRL 1: Do you think that's Edison Chen?

GIRL 2: I think so, he looks nerdy though. Oh my god, is that his girlfriend? she's so NOT compatible with him.

GIRL 1: I don't think that's his girlfriend. Wasn't there alot of who-ha on Gillian and him?

GIRL 2: whatever~ I take lotsa piss from the girl though. Thanks for the ice coffee.

COUNTER STAFF: You're welcome.

Lily was standing between GIRL 2 and Edison , and she was forced to listen uncomfortably to the conversation between the 2 girls.

"OOPSY!" exclaimed GIRL 2. " My hand must have slipped."

Lily stood there. shocked. Her white shirt was drenched in ice coffee, and it was plastered on her entired upper body.

"what do you think you're doing huh!" Edison shouted.

" I'm so so Sorry." GIRL 2 tried to act innocently.

Lily looked down at her shirt, and her bra was wet for all to see. Tears began to form as she fought hard to stop them from flowing. Edison noticed the unpleasant situation and took off his black shirt and put it over Lily to protect her from preying eyes.

''baby, don't cry okay?'' Edison hugged her , '' Lets get out of here before I slap this girl.''

'' i'm not crying......'' lily whispered

He put his arm protectively around her as they walked back quickly to his car. The crowds they past stared at this odd pair. The more they stared, the more he placed and pulled Lily closer to him. They drove back to his hotel suite in silence, except for a few comforting words Edison offered to Lily.

================================================== ===

Argh! that ***** just ruined my date with lily... argh... (looks at Lily) I wonder if she is okay. she hasn't said a word since the phrase -- i'm not crying.
    its all my fault, the stupid cheesecake hunger! Its all my fault, Lily definitely didn't deserved to be treated like this.

(edison made a mental promise to always make Lily happy)

Default n.g.e chapter 7

Back in Edison's hotel suite, Lily sat silently in the corner of the room and kept to herself.

"Lily, here. Take my clothes, have a bath and change into these. I'll get your clothes to the dry cleaners." Edison hands over his tee shirt and boxers.

Lily accepts it and walked into the bathroom.

Everything has taken a turn for the worst. I didn't expect her to react in such a way. It's the totally opposite of Gillian and other girls I've dated before. I'm so used to the whinning and noise in the past, that with Lily and her silence its making me at a lost at what to do. If everything went well today, it will be just another fling.

its not a fling. you know it.

i know . i know.

lily is special.

special. i've had special women in my life. my mom and relatives. even gillian is not special. lily can't be special. i hardly know her.

are you sure?

=================================================

Lily walked out from the bathroom in Edison's shirt and boxers. she had to give all her clothes to the dry cleaners, even the undergarments.

Edison looked at Lily, "god, she is sexy." he thought to himself.

He said, " hey, are you hungry? want to eat ? its almost dinner?"

Lily acted like she didn't hear him and gave him no response.

Edison walked next to Lily and gave a nudged, " Bet you don't know that I can cook, right? I'll cook for you some noodles." Edison smiled, trying to lift up Lily's spirits. " you sit hear and watch some TV. I'll be right back with the best food you've ever eaten."

I thought for a start everything would go well. I thought we had a chance. But it seems not. every third party sees the picture as clear as the river stream. today , the third party even took action , all in all to prove it was not meant to be. i'm really sad. its the last time i'll ever have to meet him. i guess this is the end. i guess its for the better, before i plunge deeper in love with him. he even called me baby. i get weak will listening to it. I can only hope that he will never say it twice.

=================================================

" I'm done cooking!!"

Lily looks at Ed , " Ed, i... ... I got to go." She grabbed her belongings and headed for the door.

Edison ran and caught her hand before she reached the door. " Stay and eat first. its almost dinner time anyway."

Lily looks at Ed, " Ed, please. I have to leave."

" You can't walk out of this room in that attire anyway. just stay and eat first okay?"

Lily looks down at her, wearing Ed's clothes. Loss at words of what to say. Instead , she turns and heads to the door.

Edison went and stood in front of the door to stop her. " You can't leave like this okay. I mean just look at you."

" me? I must look weird , right? that's why everything back at starbucks happened"

" You know that's not what I mean."

" Common Ed, you know its just already plain weird that I'm in your room. you're cooking for me. and everything."

" i'm sorry. baby... sorry" Edison pulls Lily into his arms and hugged her.

" Ed, stop this. its not your fault. Ed... stop it..."

He strokes her hair and hugs her tighter. however, Lily manages to struggle out of his embrace.

" stop. please. don't you get it? you and I , there can not be anything between us. we've hardly met. how can there be anything with us? I didn't forget my stand, so should you. "

" your stand? there's no such thing as my stand or your stand. for at least 1% i like you, why can't you admit it too? we can enjoy each other company since we like each other , right?"

Lily harden her heart and said these words," There's nothing to admit, I've never like you. " Lily pushed her way out of Edison's presence and left for her santuary.

========================================

its time to forget him.

=======================================

are you sure you can forget her?

=====================================

Default n.g.e chpater 8

1 week later

"Ring ... Ring.. Ring..."

Lily ignores her ringing phone. Jackie looks at her and asked, "Lily, aren't you going to answer your phone?"

" Its just another one of those cold calling telemarketers." Lily told Jackie, " Just leave it."

" Are you sure, Lily?" Jackie replied, "You've been acting really weirdly. Plus, it seems like you are getting plenty of calls this week.."

Lily snapped, " look Jackie.. the calls are getting on my nerves, I really don't need you to be questioning me too" With that, Lily grabbed her phone and hit the answer button.

"Hello? Lily? Lily??" Edison call out into his phone exasperatedly.

However, Lily ignored him and said quickly, " I'm really not interested in buying anything ok! bye"

"Lily! Common hear me out! hello??"

Lily hung up on Edison.

================================================== ======

Not again. I can't stop myself from thinking about her. Why? .... Why, I don't understand. Time and time again, I tell myself not to call her , but I find myself waiting for her to call. When I get impatient from waiting I call her, but she doesn't answers my calls ;or when she does, she starts to talk rubbish to me. Each time I force myself to distance my thoughts from her, yet I always end up thinking about her. I cannot forget my first meeting with her. Our first kiss. Her pixie face without make-up. Our meeting in Oriental hotel's Lounge. Her expression at my suite.... .....

My promise to her.... was it meant to be broken?

================================================== =======

"hey Lily, wanna go shopping tonight?" asked Jackie. " I seriously think you need some retail therapy!"

"tonight? maybe not.. I may have other plans.." said Lily evasively.

" Oh.. Common!! Lily, you have worked yourself like a horse for this entire week. It just seems like you can break from exhaustion."

" Thanks for your offer. but my boy not tonight.." teased Lily.

================================================== ====

It has been a week. Somehow I've survived, without thinking of him. Work like a dog, sleep like a pig, work like a dog , sleep like a pig... this seems to be the solution to forget him. .... but why can't he stop calling... ARgh!!!!! i need to work off my stress at the club... it seems to be the only cure at times.

Later that night at Club MESMERISE

Dressed in a simple spaghetti black dress with a super wax-up hairstyle. Lily walked into the club. With bright red lipstick on, super thick purplish green eye shadow, lots of black and gold eye line. She went to her usual spot on the dance floor and started to dance.

Bartender 1: Hey look, Miss Freaky is back.

Bartender 2: Miss who?

Bartender 1: Miss Freaky, that girl dancing in the isolated corner near the VIP room.

Bartender 2 looks closely : My goodness! Someone needs to give her a free makover.

Bartender 1: I don't think people even want to be associated with her. Her dance spot is always near the VIP room. And tonight, I heard from the senior waitresses that Edison, Jay Chou and a bunch of other celebrities are in there.

Bartender 2: Seems like our club has a WIDE range of people

Bartender 1: I'll give you an insider scoop. Heard that a few american girls are also in there.

Bartender 2: ah.... i see... Celebrities still are human beings in the end... jeez.. Lets hope they don't meet Miss Freaky. She really brings bad publicity. you know what i mean.

Bartender 1: i know..

Wink note from author

hi hi... i would like to read some comments about this fanfic... i feel the last couple of chapters are rather boring myself... but don't worry.. just wait for the next chapter..
    Last edited by paledison010; 06-15-06 at 02:53 PM.

I seem to hve read it somewhere else before.

Well, it looks alright.

i feel insulted
    the hardest thing on Earth is being happy at any circumstances

Quote Originally Posted by paledison010
    i feel insulted
    Why? It has a unique storyline to me and I am liking it so far.

Unless you are saying the comment about seeing it somewhere else?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f345/cutiepad/paledison%20productions/1copy.jpg')

Foreword

Story of a young lady called Lily Love. She feels good when she dances freely and she always goes to a club to dance. nobody bothers to look at her because she is always looking so horrendous in the clubs.

one day, edison chen and his group of friends were in town, and they decided to go to this club, where he first got to know of Lily.

Now, the wheels of time will draw these 2 separate fates as one.
    nice photoshopping looks like the guys in water

hi hi... i would like to read some comments about this fanfic... i feel the last couple of chapters are rather boring myself... but don't worry.. just wait for the next chapter..
    very nice keep up the good work.

Quote Originally Posted by kwekmh
    Unless you are saying the comment about seeing it somewhere else?
    yes. i did not plajarise, if that's what you mean.
    the hardest thing on Earth is being happy at any circumstances