Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: When A Dog Loves A Cat 《當狗愛上貓》

airing on july 21st? means in singapore or wad? The theme song nice?

there is a thread on this already.... it's here http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=20887

check the list of the series here first http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showpost...9&postcount=31

Default Whoops Sorry

Sorry, I probably skipped passed it. Soz.
    Currently Watching: A Watchdog's Tale

Check out the theme video here guys:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JNbJi8tNIg

Myolie and Bernice look stunning in this series...but the series is not my type, most likely skipping.

The theme song is not bad... And the snapshots makes make this show interesting with the interaction between Gallen n Myolie along with the dog n cat.

Now my family is discussing whether should sign up for this show or not.. which is going to be aired from 21st onwards
    Please be aware that we do not allow the use of advertisements for DVDs or other related media on this forum. Thank you ~ Moderator.

first episode is out.

lmao. one funny moment is there's a dog chasing a cat in gallen's house & when gallen gets out of the shower, gallen was so surprised that he dropped his towel.

haha. a lil eye candy for the housewives.

Default Touching.

The final two episodes were so touching! I cried! I wish Gallen didn't die and there would be a part 2!!! The ending was so nice! I just wished "Carson" would be paired up with "Kit" (Someone, Forgot & Bernice Liu)!! Then if Gallen didn't die, he would be paired up with Myolie! I also love the ending flashback when "Carson" and "Chow Chow" talk about the dogs and cats. "Mini Bus" and "Can Can" were so cute at the end. I loved how "Can Can" said am I getting too fat? I love that discussion!

Overall, I would rate this series a 9. I thought that ""MC's" fake funeral was un-neccasary. I also thought that they could of showed "Daimo San" (Benz Hui) at the ending scene.

I will watch this again one day!
    Currently Watching: A Watchdog's Tale

I don't know why Raymond Wong always has to play the player or bad type guy.

Anyway, I read about Gallen's MC's cancer condition and I don't know why TVB had to do that (yet).

I love the scenes with Kwok Fung (Myolie's dad), he's so funny with his facial expressions. Kwok Fung is really good at acting. He knows how to control his eyebrows and make it look really funny like when he says "So why don't you date my daughter?" He's great.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I just finished watching this show. Pretty good. Great acting by CanCan & Sueba. I want a cat now.

I was enjoying this series until the last 2 episodes. Why does TVB had write such ending? All the pets are so cute especially the narration on Can Can. Somehow Margie's character is annoying. But all the veteran actors (Gallen, Margie & Lui Fong) make a great come back to TVB. None of them age much at all!
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

Just bought the series and beginning to watch!
    What can I say? I'm still standing! No weapon against me shall prosper! I am more than a conqueror!!!

I don't care to sit by the window on an airplane. If I can't control it, why look?

A sad ending indeed. I thought the series was suppose to be one of those happy good ending ones. But i guess not.
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~