Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: When A Dog Loves A Cat 《當狗愛上貓》

Talking When A Dog Loves A Cat 《當狗愛上貓》

More scans + translation @

http://tvbindex.blogspot.com/

if repost credit --- Anime Master 179002.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bp1.blogger.com/_l71NxGLiovo/RlrE53p20oI/AAAAAAAAAs4/jh1m89aegUQ/s200/Picture%20002.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://bp2.blogger.com/_l71NxGLiovo/RlrEbHp20mI/AAAAAAAAAso/fIZrKBOPGbA/s200/Picture%20003.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y281/anime_master_179002/img014.jpg')
    Last edited by animemaster179002; 11-26-07 at 01:33 AM.

wow tvb was able to get gallen lo back for a series? and lui fong?
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

ooo..nice...
    loving [BOSCO WONG!!!] + Prince@BBT *muah!

Fav actoR: bosco wong, prince
    Fav actresseS: LYF, Bernice Liu
    SingerS: Lollipop, vincent wong

currently watching: WOIL2, Ultimate Crime Fighter

um, excuse me for this but who is lui fong, what series had he been in.

Quote Originally Posted by tae View Post
    Lui Fong is a long time singer. Great singer too. He's been in old shows like Police Cadet 84 and 85. He was in Kindred Spirit for a while. He's a long time TVB vet.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by almo89 View Post
    Lui Fong is a long time singer. Great singer too. He's been in old shows like Police Cadet 84 and 85. He was in Kindred Spirit for a while. He's a long time TVB vet.

He's also been in a series with Jessica Hsuan, Cutie Mui, I just forgot what the series is called.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    He's also been in a series with Jessica Hsuan, Cutie Mui, I just forgot what the series is called.
    Yeah I remember that show. It sucked big time.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends.

Oh goody goody goody..........loves Gallen and will be looking forward!

whippie GALLEN LO :]
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

hey, gallen is back to tvb?
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

Is Gallen only back for one series for TVB?

Quote Originally Posted by tae View Post
    Lui fong is also Dodo Cheng's long time boyfriend. They have been together for almost 20 years already and still stay strong!

Other TVB series he acted is Once Upon A Time in Shanghai but he is more well-known as a singer. He is popular in the 80s & 90s.

Good to see Lui fong return to TVB.
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img357.imageshack.us/img357/6010/2000293163981090141rshd0.th.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img375.imageshack.us/img375/248/2000239587500732245rsiu6.th.jpg')
    Gallen Lo left TVB in 2003. He has been filming series in mainland China. Although he's earning a lot of money, he has to sacrifice of spending very little time with his family. It is Gallen's wish to come back to HK to work.

Gallen admitted that ATV had approached him but he didn't make any decision. "It all depends on what scripts they have." In the meanwhile, TVB actively approached Gallen as well and has successfully made a good deal with Gallen. According to some sources, he will earh one hundred million for three television series.

There are sources that confirmed Gallen Lo is coming back to TVB. He will be filming a 20-episode comedy series "When A Dog Falls In Love with a Cat" in August. After given serious thoughts to make this series more appealing to audiences, TVB has decided to choose Myolie Wu to be the female lead. Gallen and Myolie will portrait a bickering couple. Along with them, Lui Fong and Tsang Wa Sin are the supporting pair in the series.

Again according to some sources, Gallen will continue to film for TVB after filming "When A Dog Falls In Love With A Cat" at the end of this year. This time it is a 60-episode series, a series resembles 創世記.
    Credits: my0t1 at www.myolie-wu.net
    Last edited by triumph2004; 06-20-07 at 02:51 AM.

3 series? Yay! Welcome back Gallen

Another 60 episode series end of this year? Wow, so many grand production for 2007- 2008.

If that series is filmed, I think it's for 2009 maybe? because TVB has The Gem Of Life for 2008 already...i doubt they will air both long series in a same year if this new 60 eps series is confirmed
    Last edited by triumph2004; 06-20-07 at 03:36 AM.

Margie Tsang To Act as Lui Fong's Wife
    Margie Tsang Wah Sin and Lui Fong will be acting as a married couple in TVB's upcoming series, "When A Dog Falls in Love with a Cat" 《當狗愛上貓》. To familarize themselves with the dog breed they will be filming with, Margie and Lui Fong took an out-of-the-way trip to Yuen Long to meet with a dog.

It turned out that both Margie and Lui Fong were afraid of dogs! Filming the upcoming series may be a big challenge for them!

Male Dogs Are Horny

Margie was once bitten on her leg by a dog, thus leaving a bad memory. "Male dogs are perverted! Once a wild dog and he had a physical reaction when he saw me. I felt embarassed and sexually harassed!"

"In another instance, a male dog kept humping my leg. I was very scared!" For fear of embarassing behavior, Margie would not choose a male if she were to own a dog.

Aside from dogs, Margie was also afraid of cats. One time, Margie slept over at Anita Mui's house. Anita's Persian cat climbed into bed when Margie was asleep and frightened her. Margie laughed, "To accommodate the new series, 'When A Dog Falls in Love with a Cat,' I will be dying my hair brown to match with the dogs and cats. Hopefully the audience will appreciate this!"

Lui Fong preferred small dogs over big dogs. "However the dogs that we met with today were trained by professionals. You notice the dogs' cute qualities after spending time with them."
    To avoid future unhappiness, Lui Fong and Carol Dodo Cheng Yu Ling have not owned another pet after her beloved pet died earlier.

www.jaynestars.com
    Last edited by triumph2004; 08-22-08 at 02:37 PM.

Oh wow ... long time no see Gallen! I can't wait... I haven't seen him in a series since forever and I miss those times.Nice... Myolie's here too. And Lui Fong I don't know quite much about him except he played the eldest son of the Gwai family in A Kindred Spirit.

Cast: Gallen Lo, Myolie Wu, Lui Fong, Margie Tsang, Raymond Wong, Benz Hui, etc.
    Producer: Kwan Wing Chong

Series Info:
    1. This series is a 20 episode romantic comedy; it'll start filming around mid-August...
    2. Gallen and Myolie will play a bickering couple in the series, while Lui Fong and Margie Tsang will play a married couple who owns a pet shop and "狗場" <-- not sure about translations for this... "dogs grounds??"
    3. Regarding their jobs, Gallen is a salesperson, Lui Fong is a courier dogs trainer (?), Margie is a pet shop owner, and Myolie - no confirmed news as of yet...

Credits: hkangel
    Last edited by triumph2004; 10-19-07 at 03:01 PM.

Myolie Wu at "When a Dog Falls in Love with a Cat" Costume Fitting
    TVB's new series, "When a Dog Falls in Love with a Cat" held its costume fitting. Gallen Lo, Myolie Wu, Margie Tsang Wah Sin, Lui Fong etc. were present.

Myolie even brought her own cat, "Bao Bao" 「包包」to the event. Bao Bao was extremly fat and cute. Many artists wanted to take pictures with Bao Bao, thus making the other pet stars recede into the background.

Bao Bao is a British Shorthair cat and is 2 years old. Will Myolie allow Bao Bao to make a cameo appearance in the series? Myolie revealed that she owns 9 cats at home and any one of the cats can make a cameo in the series. "I want my cat to be a pet star too, then I can be 'Mama Star'!"

Originally, Myolie only had 3 cats. After owning Bao Bao, she thought he was very lonely and bought him a wife, "Ball Ball" 「波波」. Ball Ball had 5 kittens shortly afterwards. Some of the kittens died young, thus Myolie only has 9 cats at home now.

"When I was filming 'To Grow with Love,' Ball Ball gave birth. I drove her to the animal hospital to give birth. Since she appeared to be in such pain giving birth, I decided to have her spayed to prevent future pregnancies."

Myolie was extremely happy to collaborate with Gallen Lo again. Myolie will finish filming "War of In Laws 2007" before working on"When a Dog Falls in Love with a Cat."

But her schedule will still be hectic and tiring. "If I lose weight then, please don't say I am starving myself!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Gallen Lo Loses Sleep Over His Return to TVB
    Having left TVB for 4 years, Gallen Lo Ka Leung finally returned to film new series, "When a Dog Falls in Love with a Cat," with Myolie Wu Hang Yee and Margie Tsang Wah Sin! At the costume fitting, Gallen said that he was unfamiliar with the new TVB studio. He asked a friend to show him around the studio. Since Gallen was so excited about his return to TVB, he lost sleep the previous night!

Did TVB pay Gallen a lot of money for his return? "It was ok! Last night I was supposed to go to bed at 12 midnight, but I was too excited. Also I did not drink alcohol, thus I had insomnia and only slept for half an hour."

How come Gallen did not drink alcohol? "I was afraid that I could not stop myself if I started drinking. Also I was concerned that my face would appear swollen in the morning."

Due to his hectic schedule, did Gallen miss out on the opportunity to "create more children?" Gallen laughed, "I am trying! My wife hopes to have a daughter. But I don't mind whether it is a girl or boy!"

Returning to TVB, Gallen saw a lot of old friends. This made him very happy. Since "When a Dog Falls in Love with a Cat" was only 20 episodes, 10 episodes was salaried from the old contract. Gallen signed a new contract for the additional 10 episodes.

After the series is completed, Gallen's contract obligation with TVB will be over. When asked whether Gallen will go to ATV at that point, he did not answer directly. Gallen said many terms were still in negotiation, but the current focus was to act well in the new series.

As for the future, Gallen will continue to work in China. If there is a good script, he will film in Hong Kong. However to spend more time with his 7 year old son, Gallen will arrange to spend several months in Hong Kong each year.

What expectations did Gallen have for the new series? "I am confident in 'When a Dog Falls in Love with a Cat.' The script is strong and it has always been difficult to film dogs and cats. This is a challenge, which is why the Producer asked me to film. I immediately said yes to the offer."

Gallen will be paired with Myolie Wu Hang Yee. Gallen's character loves cats, while Myolie loves dogs. To familiarize with dogs, Gallen went to a dog pound in Yuen Long earlier.
    Gallen praised the dogs in the series as well behaved, but the cats were more mischievous.

www.jaynestars.com