Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Annoying Spam Messages

Thumbs down Annoying Spam Messages

Do you find it annoying with spam? Well, it would be stupid to say no, I love spam. Does anyone see on youtube with all those spams saying if you read this, this will happen to you or you'll get kissed by 4 other people in a day or the other message I've seen on some girl who died in early 1900s or something. It gets really annoying and I'm just ranting on and on but it really gets to me. Why can't people stop doing these annoying things?
    Currently watching: --
    Anticipating: GOONG 2 (original), HYD (Korean), Palace Scheme, Grand Entreprenur

if u read my post and do not reply, u will win the lottery

yea i hate it too, i dont even read the comments now in youtube cause over half the comments are spams
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

that's actually what I do, or mark them as spam so they don't show up for me again. I hate when people send it on myspace and all that too...in that case I just delete them.
    ~*~ Philipians 1:3~*~

I hate spam and chain letters, really annoying.

recently i've been getting lots of scam spam msgs.. saying that they need my details to inherit some many millions from some random person..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut View Post
    recently i've been getting lots of scam spam msgs.. saying that they need my details to inherit some many millions from some random person..

It might turn out to be true.
    ..ext88

DON'T reply to it! Don't even open the email if you don't know the sender. This stuff was on Oprah! And you know EVERYTHING on Oprah is for real!

Quote Originally Posted by Extremer88 View Post
    It might turn out to be true.
    lol doubt it.. better be safe than sorry..it's just too good to be true...

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    DON'T reply to it! Don't even open the email if you don't know the sender. This stuff was on Oprah! And you know EVERYTHING on Oprah is for real!
    lol I was tempted though.. HAHA but i didn't... i knew it's fake.. lol.. but i wanted to email them to say STOP freaking sending me scams U big fat LIAR who claims to be a barrister
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

once i got a text message saying i won half a million. i actually called up the number and asaked for the company's website. he cudnt answer at all so i figured it was fake! i was realy gullible hahaha
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

there are actually some phony ebay emails too where they say that ebay needs your information again. It's one of those phishing sites...sadly...too many people fall for that
    ~*~ Philipians 1:3~*~

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    OMG, I didn't know you're one of those housewives that buys into everything Harpo has to say.

To answer the topic question: It's only annoying when the subject content is lame. If it's something like the Claire Swire's email, then I would gladly read, hit the forward button, and "send" it in a heart beat.
    Last edited by bellamia; 05-19-07 at 06:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia View Post
    If it's something like the Claire Swire's email, then I would gladly read, hit the forward button, and "send" it in a heart beat.
    that's not spam, that was a 'confession of a secretary' email. everyone likes to hear confessions - especially those Catholic Priests

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr View Post
    that's not spam, that was a 'confession of a secretary' email. everyone likes to hear confessions - especially those Catholic Priests
    hahaha it was a "confession" spam that probably led to the popular catch phrase, "Got Milk?"

Yeah, this is called the 411 scam, majority of this is networked in Nigaria, I read about this.

many yrs ago, I got fed up with spam and replied to one spam mail wishing cancer on the sender and his family. It actually got me removed from the mailing list. Nowadays I just report them as spam and delete. Not sure what good it'd do. Basically the easiest thing to do is delete them all and never reply to or follow links from any of them.
    This account is retired.

I heard that if u ask them to remove your from their mailing list, they will comply, but you will receive even more spam later from companies. So, I don't dare to reply. Btw, Thunderbird (email client) has quite a good spam filter.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

omfg NO. i HATE chain letters..so ****ing annoying and i can't ****ing stand people that posts them. stupid *****s.
    number of piercings - 8 and counting.

<3 them.

Quote Originally Posted by LTD View Post
    there are actually some phony ebay emails too where they say that ebay needs your information again. It's one of those phishing sites...sadly...too many people fall for that
    Oh yeah I get those all the time and some from paypal too. Too bad people fall for them all the time. I don't trust any of those e-mail so I just go directly to the site to see any messages sent. If you pay close attention then those fake e-mails aren't too hard to spot.

Quote Originally Posted by j-walker View Post
    Do you find it annoying with spam? Well, it would be stupid to say no, I love spam. Does anyone see on youtube with all those spams saying if you read this, this will happen to you or you'll get kissed by 4 other people in a day or the other message I've seen on some girl who died in early 1900s or something. It gets really annoying and I'm just ranting on and on but it really gets to me. Why can't people stop doing these annoying things?
    Haha sometimes the only comments that appear on the video are spam comments!

And most people do it because their gullible or superstitious! Especially of the scary ones.... Now, the people who post the spam write "DO NOT READ" before the actual spam conent

why's he hiding in there? perve.

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia View Post
    OMG, I didn't know you're one of those housewives that buys into everything Harpo has to say.
    Wahhh? I didn't tell you I was a 35 year old mother of 3? But yeah, don't diss Oprah woman. I love Oprah and I'm subscribed to her magazine.