Thread: Bluetooth

Default Bluetooth

do u use it? do u like it?

i know it is very convenient when driving but imo it makes ppl look like a super nerd, so i never used it.
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

A bluetooth headset is very convenient. I don't have to use one hand to hold the phone to my ear so I have both my hands to type/drive/eat/etc. And I can actually use my phone to do other things while I talk.

I don't use it all the time though. If it's a short conversation, there's no point even connecting the headset.
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

i like bluetooth for trasferring songs/ pics and stuff. its sharing stuff for free, and i like stealing songs from my friends and hearing new things that theyre listening to. and its pretty fast too.
    and yea, the headset is super convenient
    The best part of believe is the lie.

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyT View Post
    A bluetooth headset is very convenient. I don't have to use one hand to hold the phone to my ear so I have both my hands to type/drive/eat/etc. And I can actually use my phone to do other things while I talk.

I don't use it all the time though. If it's a short conversation, there's no point even connecting the headset.
    wow, i guess i really need to get one then.
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    do u use it? do u like it?

i know it is very convenient when driving but imo it makes ppl look like a super nerd, so i never used it.
    not like a super nerd but more like a car salesman or just plain white collar executives. Anyway the bluetooth is expensive, so only those guys can afford it. If I'm a nerd I prefer buying the Nokia N800 internet tablet where it has a Debian Linux in it and lots of open source software available at maemo, where you can just visit the website using your N800 and install the software directly.

The coolest thing is, it can run skype which means can do VOIP or video over IP. So whenever WIFI area exist you can connect to the web and when WIFI unavailable you can access it like the BlackBerry where you can have Internet Connection by connecting your N800 to the GSM network through a bluetooth connection using your mobile.