Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2007: Yan Zhi Xue / Red Powder Snow (Fan Bing Bing, Wallace Huo, Yu Xiao Wei, Li Qian

i don't like this hairs style the bangs looks funny

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.sinaimg.cn/ent/d/2007-07-08/U2184P28T3D1629887F326DT20070708143147.jpg')

When is this series out can't wait to see it.

there is two guy with her in here who is she end up with???

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb159/newpolly/.jpg?t=1183131097')

i watch the clip this lady is so mean to fbb..

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v44/bingcute/59880_58215.jpg')

li qian is so cute,, i heard she is evil wonder is she have a misery ending or happy ending in here.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.sinaimg.cn/ent/v/m/p/2007-06-29/U1819P28T3D1617657F326DT20070629030747.jpg')\

this pictures she looks cute than the thicker bangs.

Can't wait to watch this

i'm looks forward to see this? is Liu lady in here is means???she is fan mother in law right???

Quote Originally Posted by monkar View Post
    i'm looks forward to see this? is Liu lady in here is means???she is fan mother in law right???

yup!! se very evil. i heard she even killed her own daughter .

Quote Originally Posted by gongzhu View Post
    can you repost the pictures again because i didn't see them at all. thank you!

oop..sorry, don't know what happen to those links i just repost it again double check it again.

Quote Originally Posted by chichi View Post
    geezse..that means after she dies ending the series. i never watch her evil role before this is intersting.

is this series out yet?

this series so far is very good.man i hate the woman picture with Fan Bing Bing above she is so evil. dang..she had affair with her servant but then keep jealous with fbb . damn her

Hi All,
    I wonder where I can find the opening n ending songs of the series.
    We must sail sometimes with the wind and sometimes against it - but we must sail, and not drift, nor live at anchor (Oliver Wendell Holmes)

can someone spoil the ending thanks. I really really want to know.

interesting

Quote Originally Posted by chichi View Post
    Erm.. I think she's just strict that women must follow the rules and regulations..
    Her daughter deserved to die.. she had sex before marriage..
    anyway Liu Xue Hua is a great actress! love her, be it evil or good characters.
    She was evil in Richie Ren's Xiao Ao Jiang Hu but many people dont like the series coz of Richie's bad acting. I think she acted as bad char. in many others, but dont remember the title.

Regarding Bing Bing hairstyle, I think the short fringe-cropped hairstyle suits her but some of her hairstyles are weird, LOL why she keeps changing hairstyles..makes her seem like a rich girl instead..
    This one is weird:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.sinaimg.cn/ent/d/2007-07-08/U2184P28T3D1629937F326DT20070708143340.jpg')

the one in the orange dress is okay though
    I like this one somehow:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.sinaimg.cn/ent/d/2007-07-08/U2184P28T3D1629952F326DT20070708143412.jpg')
    She looks sweet here:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.sinaimg.cn/ent/d/2007-07-08/U2184P28T3D1629888F326DT20070708143149.jpg')
    Last edited by XWingSuki; 07-04-08 at 07:30 AM.
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

a state in the eastern corner of peninsular Malaysia

watched the second episode of this series, but missed the 1st one... can any1 tell me what happened in the first episode, please?
    anyway, i think it's going 2 b an intriguing story, can't wait 2 follow it through... fbb's costumes are all magnificent,and she's very pretty, with those huge eyes of hers, but her hair bangs are a little off... why do they hv 2 style her hair that way, anyway? a bit silly looking, i think...
    ~I'm A dReAmEr, NT yEt A dReAmAcHiEvEr~

I haven't watched it, but i found the DVDs in my home recently (meaning someone has bought them)..
    where did u watch them? on astro malaysia? i know its on astro msia but dont have the subscription for ch SHX..
    FBB is pretty (esp in Feng Shen Bang!) but i think she doesnt stand out in this series due to her hairstyles and some of her costumes (dark colors doesnt fit her very well as compared to light colors)
    maybe her character wasnt meant to be awfuly pretty
    i dun reali like wallace huo.. just see him as 'another guy'.. well guess every1 here watch it for FBB and Li Qian
    ^^
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

Quote Originally Posted by XWingSuki View Post
    Her daughter deserved to die.. she had sex before marriage..
    ! I hope that just is an idea from the show. Deserving to die for having sex before marriage?! That means many people in the past, present, and future deserved to die? Because this certainly does happen and it ain't going to stop anytime soon. True it was a great crime/taboo in many old cultures, but I find the punishment by death (stone throwing, drowned) to be barbaric and more often than not sexist in the extreme, because women were the usual 'villians'. It was OK for the son to practically live in the brothel yet the daughter should be killed for nearly the same thing? The sad thing is when women of such cultures believe such practices is right and lead to mothers killing their own daughters for it.

Quote Originally Posted by BABIES
    geezse..that means after she dies ending the series. i never watch her evil role before this is intersting.
    Liu Xue Wah, beside playing Dong Fang Bu Bai in SOD (worth watching for Anita Yuen's performance), but was also very much the antagonist for Palm of Rulai (Julian Cheung, Athena Chu). DFBB was an obvious 'baddie', but I liked her 'evil' performance as Athena's mother in Palm of Rulai better. In POR, LXW was evil to the very spirit I believe. She portrayed a cruelty that wanted to make me puke...a very fine performance in deed.

Yu Xiao Wei...a very hot actor in a manly way ! He was also in a short series with Liu Tao 'Pian Di Ying Xiong'...although Liu Tao's character was more the heroine in the story, YXW was still very manly man .