Page 1 of 15 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Armed Reaction I-IV 《陀槍師姐I-IV》

Exclamation Armed Reaction I-IV 《陀槍師姐I-IV》

The posters out, gonna come out soon at rentals! $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.geocities.com/asiancentral02/reaction4.jpg')
    This is not original poster!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://hk.geocities.com/joycefavorite2/armed4_2.jpg')
    This is original poster but edited!
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.tvb.com/tvbi/program/armed4/img/lcover.jpg')
    Smaller Picture not edited!

Short Summary (SPOILERS)
    San (Au Yeung Chun Wah, Bobby) and Gi (Choi Siu Fun,
    Ada) are now living together and their relationship
    goes rather smoothly. San has always wanted to get
    married. Gi, whose top priority now is to pay more
    attention to her career, however, is adopting a
    delaying tactic. And as if to make matters worse,
    suitors keep hanging around Gi. First it is Hei (Cho
    Wing Lim, Raymond), then it is Ken (Lam Man Lung),
    superintendent of the Serious Crime Bureau. Gi loves
    San still, yet she finds his petty jealousies
    annoying. And after rounds after rounds of arguments
    and misunderstandings, Gi decides to break up with
    San.

Ken's merits suddenly seem noticeable to Gi after her
    break-up with San and the two fall in love. Meanwhile,
    San learns that Sunnie (Mung Ka Wai) of the Forensic
    Science Division has been secretly in love with him.

As for Yuen (Tang Lai Ming, Joyce) of the Traffic
    Department, she is expecting again, this time has to
    risk her own life in order to keep the baby. Added to
    this family crisis Fung (Ngai Chun Kit, Marco) has a
    hard time combating the triad organization Hung. When
    the clash between Fung and the triad organization
    turns white-hot, its leader, Wing (Angie Cheung),
    expresses her love towards Fung. Wing is later on
    killed and the blame is pinned on Fung!

http://www.tvb.com.au/TVBA/Jadeworld...ls/en_tvbj.htm
    Last edited by triumph2004; 12-30-08 at 09:49 PM.
    CuReNtLy WaTcHiNg:
    tWiN oF bRoThErS
    wAr AnD bEaUtY
    NaRuTo

FiNiShEd WaTcHiNg:
    To CaTcH tHe UnCaTcHaBlE
    tO gEt UnStUcK iN tImE
    pLaCeBo CuRe
    HiDdEn TrEaSuReS

i heard its comin out September 8.

spoilers ahead............................................. ........

Feng dies in here

I mean no offence but here's my opinions.

Are u guys tired of watching another sequel with the same idea, same plot, same ending, same love story, same jokes and same action?

Hmmm..the first one is excellent, the second one is umm...alright (contains the same element as in the first one), but then the third one arrrrrr..sigh!!! (Even though there's some new faces). It's just getting too repetitve.

As for the spoiler i don't think u people would need it.

What do u people think??

im not tired of watching this series.. i wanna watch this one! heh
    i love nicholas tse!

I have to agree that the Armed Reaction series is getting a little old too. The first one was really good, but after that, it got kind of old. I thought the third one was quite repeatitive and from the *spoilers* they say that Marco will be killed. That's the last thing I want to see after seeing one of their children dying in the third one series. Haha... I probably will still watch it though.

The juice really has been squeezed out of the AR series! I've no objection to making sequels, but only if they're at least as good as the original. None of the AR sequels are as good or funny as the first one! AR1 was funny & fresh, AR2 was erm..OK, a bit draggy and not really a comedy anymore, AR3 more repetition and more tragedy,and we can expect the same old plots from looking at AR 4 synopsis: love triangles & the main character is suspected of murder....Hmmm...wonder what they'll do for AR5? Kill everyone off?

But I admit I'll watch one more AR if Esther comes back & reunites with Bobby, still think they're the best couple, wish they'd had a happy ending!
    To see a World in a Grain of Sand
    And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
    Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
    And Eternity in an hour.

- William Blake

i think they've gone too far...
    making an AR3 was already stretching it but AR4?
    i mean i like the story and everything but itz getting kinda repetitive here
    anywayz, the original is alwayz the best
    十年生死两茫茫,不思量,自难忘
    千里孤坟,无处话凄凉。
    纵使相逢应不识,尘满面,鬓如霜遍,
    夜来幽梦忽还乡。
    小轩窗,正梳妆,相对无言,惟有泪千行!
    料想年年肠断处,明月夜,短松岗。

well i think in every sequel the first is always the best, but i think they are trying to make this a whole different story to ar4, and also adding the new cast. just like dif 4. anyways i'm still gonna give it a try.
    CuReNtLy WaTcHiNg:
    tWiN oF bRoThErS
    wAr AnD bEaUtY
    NaRuTo

FiNiShEd WaTcHiNg:
    To CaTcH tHe UnCaTcHaBlE
    tO gEt UnStUcK iN tImE
    pLaCeBo CuRe
    HiDdEn TrEaSuReS

Originally posted by litchi
    well i think in every sequel the first is always the best, but i think they are trying to make this a whole different story to ar4, and also adding the new cast. just like dif 4. anyways i'm still gonna give it a try.
    Nope, the casts are the same... It's different from DIF4. It changed all casts in DIF4 and not just adding one or two roles like AR4...

I always enjoy watching AR serials... I think the second one is the best. really looking forward to watching AR4 soon...

Default ar4

wot... cant believe u guys wanna giv AR4 a miss

casts maybe the same with a few new faces but hey its def worth the wait..
    ar1 was funny i admit, ar2 was good, ar3 was so tragic with the kid dying ....
    a sequel would of been on the cards anyway as ada's future was left for us to guess

lis

they made it cause the 3rd one has ratings. If no one watches the 4th one, then it's the end.

if anything, i'm definitely not a sequels fan. somehow, i've always looked forward to the AR series. i liked all three in different ways for different reasons. i feel like it would be unfair to say that any one of the first three are better. each one has its own flare.

the first one was definitely the wittiest. the comedy and drama were both there and the casting leaves a great impression. no wonder theres a second...

the second one is good for fans of marco and joyce. you see them mature and marry. also a good stepping stone for bobby. you get more out of his character. too bad esther left...at the same time, if she stayed, i doubt we'd have a part 4.

i liked part three the most in terms of characterization. you get the most depth out of the characters. i feel like bobby knew he liked ada more than he knew it for any of the other girls. marco and joyce's relationship took on a new spin, especially with the children. all in all, this one gave them a lot of room to show off their acting abilities.

so...with all that being said, i'm definitely going to welcome the fourth part with an open mind. based on what i hear though, there seems to be plenty of room for mistakes. you never know, this might be the end of the AR series...

Lightbulb

So TVB really going to do "Armed Reaction 4" ? Well, I can't wait to see it in the UK.

I have seen all other 3 in the past and i think it builds more drama and exicting parts into each series.

Like what lilypad_1110 mentioned, the first one is a range of comedy parts as well as leaving a impression on the cast. The Second one is i think more turning point as Fung (Macro) and Yun (Joyce) are more mature and eventually married, too bad Esther's last appearence for this story plot. The third one is some new changes as Ada makes her first appearence in the story and Fung and Yun now had 2 children (I feel so sad that one of them didn't survived in this series ) .

Now the forth one coming up, i can't wait what kinds of cilmax the cast is in (in other words, is there ne twist or turns involves?).

Default ar4

bravo lilypad...i agree totally!!!

Roll on AR5..its bound to be a success AR4

Originally posted by Buffy_85
    spoilers ahead............................................. ........

Feng dies in here
    Is it me or does Joyce have something bad happen in each of the AR? Does something happen to her in AR3 i cant remember.

Gotta start feeling bad for her.

i can't wait til AR4 comes out! i loved AR3 ^_^

i don't know if i'd want an AR5 later on though...it's kinda weird to drag it out for so long...

Default viet title

does anyone know when this will come in the US, and also when it will be out in vietnamese dubbed

Good Job Lilypad! I absolutely agree with you say. AR marks the transformations of the various artistes involved in the production. They have, as the show progressed, grown and matured with their characters. Take Joyce for an example. As a Joyce fan, this is especially true for her. From the tomboyish newbie in the police force, determined to make her mark in a male-dominated field, to the concerned superior and matured mother , willing to sacrifice her life for her children, she has indeed come a long way. The fact that life imitates art as she and her co-star Marco developed a relationship, makes AR an all the more special series. The sterling performance delivered by the other casts all makes this show a credible one. It can be said that despite some discrepancies with the script, AR is definitely one of the best series around. However, I would also like to see this show living up to its name of letting us see more of the female police at work and show how they manage to to do a good job, both at work, but also with their social lives. Still, i look forward to AR4 and lets hope it brings the show to another peak and achieves high ratings.

SPOILERS AHEAd!

P.S.: On a personal note, SAMYUEN has have a tragic life. In AR2, she was raped and towards the end, almost lost her husband. In AR3, she lost her son and her marriage almost ended up in a divorce. Towards the end, she also risked losing her daughter as well. From what i heard, in AR4, she may lose her unborn child and her husband may die/go missing. But perhaps in dealing with her grief, she may emerge stronger and show us exactly the professionalism and tenacity of a policewomen...
    *~*~*~*~*
    Favourite Actresses :
    Joyce
    Maggie
    Annie

------------------------------------------------

Favorite Actors:
    Roger Kwok
    Joe Ma

------------------------------------------------

Favourite Couples:
    Joyce & Marco
    Joe & Maggie
    Annie & Chilam
    *~*~*~*~*

Not only Joyce has something bad in each AR series. But Bobby too.

His love life is basically...Break up, then together, then break up again , then together again, then....