Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [Horikita Maki, Oguri Shun, Ikuta Toma, et al.]

Senior Member f.alchemist_freak's Avatar

I've finished ep2 as well....hmm.....Mizuki defintely look "weird" with the princess outfit - I think it's the wig. too unrealistic, but the dress is nice.

I really love the part where Nakatsu & Sano kiss though. over all, this episode is not bad. Sano is indeed boring, but he's really quite cute when he got drunk and all.
    Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.

Quote Originally Posted by f.alchemist_freak View Post
    I've finished ep2 as well....hmm.....Mizuki defintely look "weird" with the princess outfit - I think it's the wig. too unrealistic, but the dress is nice.

I really love the part where Nakatsu & Sano kiss though. over all, this episode is not bad. Sano is indeed boring, but he's really quite cute when he got drunk and all.
    I thought Mizuki looked like a drag queen in the princess outfit mainly because the wig, but the effect was appropriate under the circumstances. Nakatsu is funny when he's trying to convince himself that he's not gay.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    I thought Mizuki looked like a drag queen in the princess outfit mainly because the wig, but the effect was appropriate under the circumstances. Nakatsu is funny when he's trying to convince himself that he's not gay.

lol i thought mizuki looked like one too! and yeah. nakatsu's hilarious. but jiro wang is better...

Quote Originally Posted by moolizzie View Post
    lol i thought mizuki looked like one too! and yeah. nakatsu's hilarious. but jiro wang is better...
    i feel the same way.when Mizuki is wearing a dress she looked like a boy/drag queen...heheh..

i'm enjoying this series so far...it's pretty hillarious ...
    Last edited by CanDEE; 07-16-07 at 03:17 AM. Reason: spoiler
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

i just love how the story is unfolding ..i've never finished watching the Taiwanese version or read the manga so the storyline is pretty new to me...
    click to show/hide spoilers
    now i know the reason why Mizuki is so much into Sano..he saved her before and because of her, he can't jump again..

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE View Post
    i just love how the story is unfolding ..i've never finished watching the Taiwanese version or read the manga so the storyline is pretty new to me...
    now i know the reason why Mizuki is so much into Sano..he saved her before and because of her, he can't jump again..
    Eh, That's the reason Sano can't high jump? I thought that was another girl.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    There was bad typhoon recently...good you are back and well...
    Thanks Things weren't that bad further north. I just had a bumpier ride home.

Viewership ratings for Hanakimi: 15.9%_16.8%_16.5%_

I just watched Ep3 and I thought most of it, well the subplot at least, was very lame and pointless. Is that how it really is in the manga?

The only character that captures my attention is the dear Dr Umeda. Kamikawa Takaya does have a great ability to slip into his roles.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/37bxtv
    Ikenai Taiyou from Orange Range ^^ MP3 song opening
    i upload for some friend ..but don't want upload for nothing so
    enjoy it !!

Episode 03 is kyaaaaaaaaaa love love Shun Oguri!!!!

Sano take care a lot Mizuki!!! that kawaii!!!!

and now he know Mizuki is a girl !!!
    Last edited by Miaka FY; 07-18-07 at 01:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jade_frosts View Post
    The only character that captures my attention is the dear Dr Umeda. Kamikawa Takaya does have a great ability to slip into his roles.
    Yeah, but his eyes are juz scary....it doesn't look realistic at all. should have chosen better contacts.

admittedly, I did forward during some parts of the subplots, but so far, I laughed the most for this episode 3. Especially the ending part where:

they were interrogating Mizuki on the lie detector

anyway, Sano's character was really bad when he scolded Mizuki. But I forgave him for what he did for Mizuki later on. Actually, Sano's character in tis drama is too moody and sullen compared to that in the manga. I just hope his attitude towards his classmates and Mizuki will improve soon.

By the way, can anyone tell me wat's the can drink Nakatsu gave to Mizuki? Is it peach? It's too bad - since it's supposed to be Sano who gave the peach drink to Mizuki.
    Last edited by f.alchemist_freak; 07-18-07 at 04:15 PM.

actually the story of
    Sano ended up injured after rescuing Mizuki wasn't in the original manga

but it does help explain alot regarding why Mizuki is so intent on helping Sano to high jump again. One of the reason why I like j-dorama adaptations on manga is because they make good changes to improve the main plot of the story. But they do add loads of lame subplots though (just like what jade_frost said)

By the way, can anyone tell me wat's the can drink Nakatsu gave to Mizuki? Is it peach? It's too bad - since it's supposed to be Sano who gave the peach drink to Mizuki.
    I'm positive that it's orange juice. At least the first few characters on the can seem to say so from what I could make out on veoh unless I get hold of a clearer version.

This adaptation suffers from silliness but I think Yamada Taro Monogatari fairs better.

but it does help explain alot regarding why Mizuki is so intent on helping Sano to high jump again. One of the reason why I like j-dorama adaptations on manga is because they make good changes to improve the main plot of the story. But they do add loads of lame subplots though (just like what jade_frost said)
    '

True, the way they changed the story makes Mizuki's presence more meaningful rather than just having her mingle with the guys simply because she idolizes Sano. However, the madly over-the-top craziness of this adaptation negates this "attempt" to be more serious. At the same time, it's also not very funny, as most of the punchlines can be predicted steps ahead of their actual execution. At this point I actually want Mizuki to end up with Nakatsu. I'm not sure how many more episodes of this and YTM I'll be able to stomach, though.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

'

True, the way they changed the story makes Mizuki's presence more meaningful rather than just having her mingle with the guys simply because she idolizes Sano. However, the madly over-the-top craziness of this adaptation negates this "attempt" to be more serious. At the same time, it's also not very funny, as most of the punchlines can be predicted steps ahead of their actual execution. At this point I actually want Mizuki to end up with Nakatsu. I'm not sure how many more episodes of this and YTM I'll be able to stomach, though.
    Lady zhuge,

Why don't you give the taiwan version a try and see if that's better for you?

I guess since I havent' read the original manga or watch the Taiwanese adaption yet so my opinion on this series will be different from everyone. Added to that, I'm a sucker for Oguri Shun so I will just enjoy this series no matter what...

But from a viewer perspective, i think this series is very entertaining..It's not bad so far...Oguri Shun is starting to shows his emotional side..and i love
    how he begged Mizuki's brother to let her stay back in Japan because he wants her to go back to the states with a smile ...

I really like Mizuki because she's not over-exaggerating like Ella ( from watching maybe first two episodes of TaiW adaption)

can't wait to see more..
    Last edited by CanDEE; 07-19-07 at 12:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    Lady zhuge,

Why don't you give the taiwan version a try and see if that's better for you?
    I might someday, but am not interested right now.

I guess since I havent' read the original manga or watch the Taiwanese adaption yet so my opinion on this series will be different from everyone. Added to that, I'm a sucker for Oguri Shun so I will just enjoy this series no matter what...

I really like Mizuki because she's not over-exaggerating like Ella ( from watching maybe first two episodes of TaiW adaption)

can't wait to see more..
    I like Maki (and the job she's doing as Mizuki) and OShun too and am trying really hard to be biased, but it's just not working. Glad you're enjoying the show, though.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

the girl in here is prettier than ella and still looks good as a guy. but i prefer wuzun as the main guy though. i don't know, he seems to fit to role better. but i guess i still have to watch some more to decide.

At this point I actually want Mizuki to end up with Nakatsu.
    Lol. Me too. Nakatsu here is just too cute and he's totally nice to Mizuki in every way except during the front part of the first episode where he kept teasing her.

But from a viewer perspective, i think this series is very entertaining..It's not bad so far...Oguri Shun is starting to shows his emotional side..and i love
    how he begged Mizuki's brother to let her stay back in Japan because he wants her to go back to the states with a smile ...

can't wait to see more..
    AH! When OShun called Maki/Mizuki Ochibi-san (Little one), it sounded so sexy, his voice~! I could've just melt hearing that.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Hmmm...I really hope that someday we'll see a j-drama of Ouran KouKou Host Club, now that would be a good one to do. And they can use that twin effect thing using one actor to play the twin brothers. I'll watch it, if they make a live-action.

Maybe Maki can play Haruhi.