Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [Horikita Maki, Oguri Shun, Ikuta Toma, et al.]

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    You have to remind me, who is Xue Zhang again?
    I have no idea. That name doesn't ring a bell to me. Plus, i couldn't find that name at DramaWiki.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Forever Fahrenheit (飛輪海) - Jiro & Arron = <3

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    I have no idea. That name doesn't ring a bell to me. Plus, i couldn't find that name at DramaWiki.
    Uh, then why did you mention that name?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Uh, then why did you mention that name?
    Oh because of this:

Quote Originally Posted by babyblues View Post
    The only thing i like abt this is the girl cos she looks like a girl whom i can realistically expect the guy to fall in love with. Ella is very funny and too good in the gender switch.

The guys in this show are quite disappointing. The uber handsome xuezhang is a scrawny guy whom I would not trust so how can he manage to have so many girlfriends
    Quote Originally Posted by moolizzie View Post
    i agree. the xue zhang isn't cute at all. he's actually kinda ugly.
    The name was first mentioned by babyblues and then moolizzie responded to it. I recognize all the other names that might've been mentioned but i had no idea about Xue Zhang so that's why i asked who played the role in the Taiwanese and Japanese versions.

I actually quoted moolizzie when i had asked the question originally but maybe you didn't notice.
    I <3 MatsuJun

Oh because of this:

The name was first mentioned by babyblues and then moolizzie responded to it. I recognize all the other names that might've been mentioned but i had no idea about Xue Zhang so that's why i asked who played the role in the Taiwanese and Japanese versions.

I actually quoted moolizzie when i had asked the question originally but maybe you didn't notice.
    Oh, now I get it. They mean Senior Nan. Well, okay, maybe the Taiwanese version's actor is a little more handsome but he's equally skinny as the Jap version. Who starrs this Guy:
    http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Mizushima_Hiro

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Oh, now I get it. They mean Senior Nan. Well, okay, maybe the Taiwanese version's actor is a little more handsome but he's equally skinny as the Jap version. Who starrs this Guy:
    well the actor is a lot cuter in that picture than he is in the drama.

sorry. xue zhang means senpai (sp?) in chinese. sorry for all the confusion.

Quote Originally Posted by moolizzie View Post
    well the actor is a lot cuter in that picture than he is in the drama.

sorry. xue zhang means senpai (sp?) in chinese. sorry for all the confusion.
    Oh, i see, i see. I had a feeling it was Senior Nan who was xue zhang. I didn't realize it wasn't a name. Hehe.

Danson plays the character like he can swing both ways. So because of that, i can see why Yang Yang has a thing for him. I haven't watched past episode 1 for the J-version, but i didn't get that vibe from Mizushima Hiro. And yeah, i agree, when i saw Hiro's DramaWiki picture, i didn't recognize him. I prefer his DramaWiki picture more too. I actually think both are alright though in terms of looks. But regarding the school's sweetheart, i think the actor who plays Yang Yang pulls that look better than the Japanese actor.
    I <3 MatsuJun

OMG! I'm watching the video of the live performance by Orange Range and I really like this song, Ikenai Taiyou.

Here's Orange Range's Ikenai Taiyou and here it is used for Nakatsu. "Homo Ja Nai~!"

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eLPBWAXwOcg

Senior Member f.alchemist_freak's Avatar

hey beanybeans - who's the guy on ur avatar? he looks real familiar to me but i just can't remember. (sorry to be off the thread topic)

anyone watch episode 4 yet? Oguri Shun's character - Sano - is definitely getting better, not so cool anymore. I'm finally starting to like him better than Nakatsu.
    Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.

Yea, Sano is now more "friendly" than the previous eps. I definetly like the doctor better than TW version.
    I'm looking forward to the next episode because of the end. I wonder who they are?

Quote Originally Posted by Arashigirl6 View Post
    Yea, Sano is now more "friendly" than the previous eps. I definetly like the doctor better than TW version.
    I'm looking forward to the next episode because of the end. I wonder who they are?
    My guess is that they're probably Nakatsu, Nanba and gang coming to abduct her and carry her to the seaside.

i do like Nakatsu in this series...i like it when Sano, Nakatsu and Mizuki are together...
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE View Post
    i do like Nakatsu in this series...i like it when Sano, Nakatsu and Mizuki are together...
    Me too. And I loved the way Nakatsu took advantage of the whole dorm sharing situation.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Oh wells, everyone is going ga-ga over this drama now, eh? XD

Oguri Shun was also the lead in Hana Yori Dango 2, is it not?

No, I think that's Matsumoto Jun who acted as Doumyoji.

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    Me too. And I loved the way Nakatsu took advantage of the whole dorm sharing situation.
    Yeah, it's really funny how he keep trying to sleep next to Mizuki. Lucky Sano was there to stop him.

how long will it be till sano and mizuki kiss again??? heheheh..

i really like mizuki also..she's so cute and adorable..
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

Quote Originally Posted by berHc. View Post
    Oh wells, everyone is going ga-ga over this drama now, eh? XD

Oguri Shun was also the lead in Hana Yori Dango 2, is it not?
    Quote Originally Posted by f.alchemist_freak View Post
    No, I think that's Matsumoto Jun who acted as Doumyoji.
    Oguri Shun was the supporting actor in HYD, he acted as Hanazawa Rui.

hey beanybeans - who's the guy on ur avatar? he looks real familiar to me but i just can't remember. (sorry to be off the thread topic)

anyone watch episode 4 yet? Oguri Shun's character - Sano - is definitely getting better, not so cool anymore. I'm finally starting to like him better than Nakatsu.
    That's Shirota Yuu in my avatar. Or Kagurazaka Makoto, Sano's high jump rival, in Hana Kimi. That's probably why he looks so familiar to you.

I haven't continued past episode 1 but from what i've seen so far, i thought that Shun was pretty cold as Sano. He seems colder than Wu Zun in the Taiwanese version. I was hoping he would eventually lighten up so it's good to hear that he does start to shed his coolness.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashigirl6 View Post
    Just curious, how come you like the doctor in the J-version more than the one from the TW version?
    I <3 MatsuJun

That's Shirota Yuu in my avatar. Or Kagurazaka Makoto, Sano's high jump rival, in Hana Kimi. That's probably why he looks so familiar to you.
    Ah, yes....he's real cute! plus, he have one of the coolest hairstyle in HanaKimi.

Ah, yes....he's real cute! plus, he have one of the coolest hairstyle in HanaKimi.
    Yeah, totally. I prefer Shirota Yuu's hairstyle over the one that Ethan Ruan sported in the TW version. Those cornrows really make his Shen Le (aka Kagurazaka Makoto) character look thuggish. LOL. Even though Shirota Yuu is really cute, he doesn't really have too much screen time in Hana Kimi, does he?
    I <3 MatsuJun