Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Hanazakari no Kimitachi e [Horikita Maki, Oguri Shun, Ikuta Toma, et al.]

oh yeah, episode 5 is out...
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

Senior Member f.alchemist_freak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beanybeans View Post
    Yeah, totally. I prefer Shirota Yuu's hairstyle over the one that Ethan Ruan sported in the TW version. Those cornrows really make his Shen Le (aka Kagurazaka Makoto) character look thuggish. LOL. Even though Shirota Yuu is really cute, he doesn't really have too much screen time in Hana Kimi, does he?
    yes, but i'm hoping to see more of him since Sano is now high-jumping again, there should be more scenes of both of them together competing.

ep 5 is out? do you mean with subbing as well? or just raws?
    Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.

Quote Originally Posted by f.alchemist_freak View Post
    yes, but i'm hoping to see more of him since Sano is now high-jumping again, there should be more scenes of both of them together competing.

ep 5 is out? do you mean with subbing as well? or just raws?
    Subs aren't out yet. Just the raws. I just watched Ep5 and Yuu did have more screentime compared to the previous episodes but he spent it plaguing Nakatsu and gang at the seaside (I presume that's because he couldn't get to Sano).

Yet another person learns Mizuki's true gender!

And I think Sano's gonna act like a jerk to Mizuki again in Ep6.
    click to show/hide spoilers
    As if her brother's appearance wasn't bad enough, now her parents come to Japan. Won't the poor girl get a heart attack?

What does everyone think about the drama now that it's approaching the halfway mark (not making any comparisons to the Taiwanese adapation)?
    Last edited by jade_frosts; 08-01-07 at 11:31 AM.

we need kissing action btw Sano and Mizuki soon..,Sano needs to start showing his feeling for Mizuki...

I think everything would be perfect if they stop having all those lame side-stories scenes in each episodes. Some of them are quite funny, but many just fell flat. Other than that, I think the all the main actors (and one actress) did their job pretty well.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE View Post
    we need kissing action btw Sano and Mizuki soon..,Sano needs to start showing his feeling for Mizuki...
    Judging what occured in Ep5, I'd say that any kiss for Mizuki (with Sano perfectly sober) will come towards the end of the series, if not the last episode itself. She's his source of motivation and he has grown to care for her (although I can barely sense that!!!) but he never seems to be able to resist making remarks that he knows will hurt her even though he's aware how much she cares for him.

I still root for the hopeless cause of a Mizuki-Nakatsu pairing!

Quote Originally Posted by f.alchemist_freak View Post
    I think everything would be perfect if they stop having all those lame side-stories scenes in each episodes. Some of them are quite funny, but many just fell flat. Other than that, I think the all the main actors (and one actress) did their job pretty well.
    I totally agree but that's just how it's going to be. The panty thief side story was bad. I found Ep5 at the beach tolerable but barely interesting.

[quote=jade_frosts;729691]Judging what occured in Ep5, I'd say that any kiss for Mizuki (with Sano perfectly sober) will come towards the end of the series, if not the last episode itself. She's his source of motivation and he has grown to care for her (although I can barely sense that!!!) but he never seems to be able to resist making remarks that he knows will hurt her even though he's aware how much she cares for him.

it might be like HYD1, the kiss at the end leading to Season II...Golly, i betcha there's going to be Hana Kimi Season II...

it might be like HYD1, the kiss at the end leading to Season II...Golly, i betcha there's going to be Hana Kimi Season II...
    If the series is popular enough, there'll definitely be Season II....in fact, I heard rumors bout the taiwan version having a 2nd season as well. not too sure about that though.

Smile

omg....i love this show....its so good i mean its like the best....i think it is better than the taiwan version...lol...its the best...it's so funny love oguri in this show he is like totally hot....lol...and horikita is so good at acting as aishiya(i think that is how you spell it)lol....toma ikuta is so funny.....in this show....he is great too...lol...but anyways love it though......so good...lol

i actually prefer this version of hanazakari no kimitachi e than the taiwainese version. its less exaggerated than the taiwainese one and although the main guy isnt as good looking as the one in hana kimi, he grows on you.
    Make new friends,
    but keep the old.
    One is silver,
    the other is gold!

I don't see why some people say the guy from the Taiwanese version is better looking than Oguri Shun. They are pretty much evenly matched in my opinion.

i feel Japanese episode is too short....I want more..now i have wait for another week to see epi 6...

i feel Japanese episode is too short....I want more..now i have wait for another week to see epi 6...

I think its better to watch one episode at a time. You may like being able to watch all the episodes but it isn't good because you end up sitting there all day to watch it. Bad habit.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Yeah, getting addicted to one series is bad. I watched Full House in a day and didn't like it as much until I watched one episode at a time.

So far, Hana Kimi has good cast but the side stories are kind of lame, not too interesting.
    -Hkopinions

"Happy posting."

what i meant was usually most Kdrama, the episode lasted for maybe an hour..but Jdorama usaully lasted for maybe less than 45 minutes..

--I used to be an out of control watcher but now i know how to manage my time..I usually watch about two-three hours per night ....if

Default Loving the japanese Hana Kimi

i watch the taiwanese Hana kimi and really like it. I hated the ending tho buh since i heard the making a Hana Kimi two in taiwan im real happie to get closure but thats nin 2008. So far i watched 6 episode of Japanese version Hana Kimi OMG its so much better then the taiwanese version. more funny and serious. more action and better plot. so different from the taiwan version. its awesome. Im totally diggen the japan version. i just hope the ending wont suck like the taiwan version. I cant wait to finish the series.!!!!!

Just finished episode 6. Wow lame side story.

SPOILERS-----------

What is up with the Sakura Council and the stupid treasure hunt? The story with her parents coming is better and they could have omitted the entire treasure story. I ended up skipping those scenes. At least the ending of the episode had Sano hug Mizuki.
    -Hkopinions

"Happy posting."

Quote Originally Posted by hkopinions View Post
    Just finished episode 6. Wow lame side story.

SPOILERS-----------

What is up with the Sakura Council and the stupid treasure hunt? The story with her parents coming is better and they could have omitted the entire treasure story. I ended up skipping those scenes. At least the ending of the episode had Sano hug Mizuki.
    they have 1 lame side story in every episodes and yeah, i skip them too...

I've watched episode 6 as well - Sano is totally cute in this episode!!!!! I totally forgave all his coolness from the previous episodes....

click to show/hide spoilers
    the scene where he was quareling with Mizuki was just so kawaii. I didn't expect Oguri Shun to be able to act this way. I'm really rooting for him & Mizuki now. But Nakatsu was really nice as well the way he try to make peace between Sano & Mizuki, but now that he saw the 2 of them hug, I think he'll be trying to separate them in the next episode.

haha, writing all this makes me wanna go and rewatch this episode again....
    Last edited by f.alchemist_freak; 08-10-07 at 04:32 PM.

A side comment, about toma, comparing his younger photos to present, he has indeed grown to look more kakkoi...he looks better when he grew up.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry View Post
    A side comment, about toma, comparing his younger photos to present, he has indeed grown to look more kakkoi...he looks better when he grew up.
    really? hehe - can u show some of his pics, both old and current to compare?