Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Hana Yori Dango 2

Default Hana Yori Dango 2

HYD 2 is out and the best part is the subs are out. Softsubs. The hardsubs will be released sometime later.

For your own good you must watch HYD2. Because it is a 2 hour special. It has Ikuta Toma who is totally hot as junpei and because Oguri Shun is increasingly lovable as Rui and because Matsuda Shota is so much hotter now than in season 1.
    Last edited by pemberly; 03-28-07 at 12:56 PM.

What's Toma's role about?

He stars as junpei. Basically he is a bad guy and he only appears in episode 1. He kidnaps tsukushi because he hates doumouji and wants him to suffer. I don't want to spoil it for you. Just watch it and all will be revealed.

As a note, Toma is very very hot as an evil bastard. He starts off acting very cute and when he is evil, he is hot.

AWESOME!!!! can't wait to see this!!

Quote Originally Posted by Kara
    He stars as junpei. Basically he is a bad guy and he only appears in episode 1. He kidnaps tsukushi because he hates doumouji and wants him to suffer. I don't want to spoil it for you. Just watch it and all will be revealed.

As a note, Toma is very very hot as an evil bastard. He starts off acting very cute and when he is evil, he is hot.
    He is only in 1 episode? That's a waste.

Yeah. But its a two hour special in which he appears in quite alot. And i am guessing that after this he will get bigger and better roles. For him to be in HanaDan is already a great thing for his career. If he gets bigger and bigger roles and gets more popular, Johnny may even let him debut!

Quote Originally Posted by Kara
    Yeah. But its a two hour special in which he appears in quite alot. And i am guessing that after this he will get bigger and better roles. For him to be in HanaDan is already a great thing for his career. If he gets bigger and bigger roles and gets more popular, Johnny may even let him debut!
    I know... I saw this special. Toma was impressive in here. He has a good voice, pretty deep and mature. He can act. Such a waste that he's in for only the special first episode. I thought he would be a regular character for Part 2 of Hana Yori.

loving this drama so far.. lol.. it's so kawaii!!!!
    currently watching: <3 hana Yori dango season 2
    <3 corner with love
    <3 hana-kimi
    <3 goong S

This series is really good so far much better than Meteor Garden. I like the cast here more than Meteor Garden too. Can't wait for Episode 3....Man...why does it take a week to air...start counting 7-6-5-4-3-2-1....
    Currently watching: --
    Anticipating: GOONG 2 (original), HYD (Korean), Palace Scheme, Grand Entreprenur

I like Hanadan. I especially love Oguri Shun, Inoue Mao and Matsujun and their chemistry with each other. Hope HYD2 lives up to expections. So looking forward to when Tsukushi will be a maid in Doumouji's house.

I just finished watching the first episode, and found it very interesting. i'm not sure about this, but it seems like meteor garden 1 was a combine of HYD 1 AND HYD 2. whatever happened in HYD 2 actually happened in MG 1. this is freaking weird.

Its not weird. Meteor Garden followed the manga quite closely and covered about the first 31 or 32 volumes of the manga. HYD1 on the other hand takes many liberal approaches in adapting from the manga and basically is a condensed version of events that happened in the first half of the manga and skipped straight to the ending of the manga. HYD2 is now going to cover some scenes that HYD1 missed out on so its not strange that HYD1+HYD2 seems like MG1. The scenes shown in HYD2 were chosen by the fans themselves so we'll be seeing some good stuff.

Thumbs up

OMG@ Domyoji (MatsuoJun) has better hair this time around, not only him but the rest of the F4 have better hairstyle this time. Thank goodness!

I'm so looking forward to the scenes at Domyoji's house and the apartment that Makino lives in and Domyoji sorta moves in next door. I'm looking forward to what they will include in this sequel.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Oh, I hope they spend some time to include the stories of Soujirou and Akira, their stories are interesting too. The manga talked about the other F4 and made me know more about the other guys and made me appreciate and respect the other F4 guys too. I want to see who will act as Akira's mom and sisters. Hahah.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I watched up to episode 3 already...I wish Rui and Makino ended up together but that's impossible..Rui is good to her...Season 2 is pretty good so far..
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE
    I watched up to episode 3 already...I wish Rui and Makino ended up together but that's impossible..Rui is good to her...Season 2 is pretty good so far..
    Yeah Rui is sweet to her, however, I think her personality and chemistry is more compatible with Tsukasa. Rui and Tsukushi can only be good friends, no matter what Rui feels for her now, hearts change. Plus its fun to watch Domyoji and Tsukushi together.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Yeah Rui is sweet to her, however, I think her personality and chemistry is more compatible with Tsukasa. Rui and Tsukushi can only be good friends, no matter what Rui feels for her now, hearts change. Plus its fun to watch Domyoji and Tsukushi together.
    I don't think Rui is in love with her right? He's just a very good guy friend and esp to her perhaps.

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    I don't think Rui is in love with her right? He's just a very good guy friend and esp to her perhaps.
    In the manga, Rui does develop feelings for her, however, because he knows Domyoji likes her, he doesn't want to come between Domyoji and Tsukushi.

HYD2!!! i really want to watch it but since it takes forever for me to download it anywhere with subs, i decided to wait till i find someone who can help me download it first or something! i really can't wait to watch it...

Quote Originally Posted by tellywelly
    HYD2!!! i really want to watch it but since it takes forever for me to download it anywhere with subs, i decided to wait till i find someone who can help me download it first or something! i really can't wait to watch it...

You can watch it on www.crunchyroll.com
    They have episode 1-3 with Eng subbed
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****