Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
ONLY YOU (KDRAMA)
Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: ONLY YOU (KDRAMA)

  1. #1
    Member mikeey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    154

    Default ONLY YOU (KDRAMA)

    i recently finished this series. has anyone else watched it? the girl is really cute
    TAIWANESE
    mike he
    vic zhou

    TVB
    patrick tam
    moses chan
    charmaine sheh

    KDRAMA
    lee wan
    jang hyuk
    kim bum
    shin dong wook
    song seung hun
    wonbin
    hyun bin
    im ju hwan
    kim tae hee
    sung yuri
    han ji hye

  2. #2
    Registered User yearning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,943

    Default

    Typical plot...poor girl and rich guy meet, sleep together, girl gets pregnant, guy doesn't know, supportive best friend pines for girl, evil rich girl pines for rich guy, eventually guy finds out, tries to redeem girl back, and then everyone lives happily ever after.

  3. #3
    Member mikeey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    154

    Default

    yeah thats the one. wow ur quick ;]
    TAIWANESE
    mike he
    vic zhou

    TVB
    patrick tam
    moses chan
    charmaine sheh

    KDRAMA
    lee wan
    jang hyuk
    kim bum
    shin dong wook
    song seung hun
    wonbin
    hyun bin
    im ju hwan
    kim tae hee
    sung yuri
    han ji hye

  4. #4
    Senior Member GuGu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    YunJae Heaven
    Posts
    5,161

    Default

    It was okay, nothing I'd rewatch.

  5. #5
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    14,053

    Default

    Hmmm the old thread of this drama seem to have disappeared and I don't feel like repeating my thoughts on this drama.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  6. #6
    Registered User yearning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Hmmm the old thread of this drama seem to have disappeared and I don't feel like repeating my thoughts on this drama.
    Positive or negative?

  7. #7
    Senior Member Raenon's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    310

    Default

    Boring and draggy I'm doing fast-forwarding half the time

  8. #8
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    14,053

    Default

    This drama could've been shorten to the length of a movie and still serve it's purpose and story. It was okay. The ending was just bad, things got resolved too quickly and to easily.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  9. #9
    Registered User yearning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,943

    Default

    I thought it had its good moments, very few as they were. But yeah, I didn't like the lead actress much, and the lead actor had one expression throughout the entire drama.

    The only rewarding factor was the cutest kid the world...

  10. #10
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    14,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yearning View Post
    I thought it had its good moments, very few as they were. But yeah, I didn't like the lead actress much, and the lead actor had one expression throughout the entire drama.

    The only rewarding factor was the cutest kid the world...
    Strangely enough, I actually liked the main actor in this role rather than his role in Gumiho.

    Yeah, I don't know where they find these kid actors but they're always so cute.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  11. #11
    Registered User yearning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Strangely enough, I actually liked the main actor in this role rather than his role in Gumiho.

    Yeah, I don't know where they find these kid actors but they're always so cute.
    He was okay in the beginning, then his one expression acting started to annoy me. Don't even mention Gumiho, he ruined it so badly....I don't see where his appeal comes from-he's not even hot. He reminds me of a rabbit.

  12. #12
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    14,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yearning View Post
    He was okay in the beginning, then his one expression acting started to annoy me. Don't even mention Gumiho, he ruined it so badly....I don't see where his appeal comes from-he's not even hot. He reminds me of a rabbit.

    Yeah, I don't find him attractive either but he doesn't look half-bad in ancient attire, though. This isn't the picture, I'm looking for but thats all ancient Google can find for me. Picture credit to URL on the pic.

    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

  13. #13
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    112

    Default

    I watched some time ago..
    The thing i like abt the show are the songs & the kid.. he is v adorable

  14. #14
    Member mikeey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    154

    Default

    i thought at some points when he was yelling at her and she was just taking it all in without yelling back, i was so like, hurt for her. =/
    TAIWANESE
    mike he
    vic zhou

    TVB
    patrick tam
    moses chan
    charmaine sheh

    KDRAMA
    lee wan
    jang hyuk
    kim bum
    shin dong wook
    song seung hun
    wonbin
    hyun bin
    im ju hwan
    kim tae hee
    sung yuri
    han ji hye

  15. #15
    Registered User yearning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Yeah, I don't find him attractive either but he doesn't look half-bad in ancient attire, though. This isn't the picture, I'm looking for but thats all ancient Google can find for me. Picture credit to URL on the pic.

    Yeah you're right...he's not bad in ancient. But his acting was so bad in there that I really couldn't find anything good about him. My mom seems to love that show though, but it bores me to tears.

  16. #16
    Member mikeey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    154

    Default

    he's goofy looking in only you but i just finished skimming through 'forbidden love' with kim tae hee and him in it. boy i d idnt know he can be so good looking when his hair is so short! whooooo and him with kim tae hee, what a nice pair
    TAIWANESE
    mike he
    vic zhou

    TVB
    patrick tam
    moses chan
    charmaine sheh

    KDRAMA
    lee wan
    jang hyuk
    kim bum
    shin dong wook
    song seung hun
    wonbin
    hyun bin
    im ju hwan
    kim tae hee
    sung yuri
    han ji hye

  17. #17
    Registered User yearning's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    1,943

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mikeey View Post
    he's goofy looking in only you but i just finished skimming through 'forbidden love' with kim tae hee and him in it. boy i d idnt know he can be so good looking when his hair is so short! whooooo and him with kim tae hee, what a nice pair
    Do his expressions change in that show? I'm just still in shock about how a person can't learn to change his expression after 76 episodes of filming...

  18. #18
    Moderator Suet Seung's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Posts
    14,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yearning View Post
    Do his expressions change in that show? I'm just still in shock about how a person can't learn to change his expression after 76 episodes of filming...
    Not much. I never found him handsome in Forbidden Love, I end up rooting for Kim Tae Hee and Jun Jin instead.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

    Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Similar Threads

  1. Three Dads, One Mom [Kdrama]
    By L4love in forum Japanese/Korean Dramas
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-02-08, 05:44 PM
  2. GOLDEN BRIDE--Kdrama SBS
    By CanDEE in forum Japanese/Korean Dramas
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 02-05-08, 11:53 AM
  3. Goodbye Solo (KDrama)
    By mag3652 in forum Japanese/Korean Dramas
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-05-07, 01:51 AM
  4. Jdorama/Kdrama Overrated Series
    By Gundam-Freedom in forum Japanese/Korean Dramas
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 01-25-07, 05:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •