Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wuxia [RPG #4.0] Story thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Ared3 View Post
    Wow, long conversations here.. hi guys am new here in this tread! So, if you mind what is wuxia means? is this more on anime too? thanks in advance..cheers
    I think it would be better for you to post your questions in another thread.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bai Tian Yun nearly laughed at that man, but managed to contain his laughter. "Interesting." He said and continued to watch.

"Well, I suppose I can continue the journey on my own. Thank you for your help though, sir. May I have your name?" ZhiXuan asked.

"Tang Yu Long it is, fair lady." He replied.

ZhiXuan was getting more and more digusted by the moment and she couldn't wait to get away.

"Where are you headed?" Tang Yu Long asked.

ZhiXuan replied, "I'm headed towards that small town over there."

"Very well then. I shall leave you on your own, since I'm going in a different direction. Do be careful though, as you would not want anything to happen to someone as delicate as you." he said and walked away.

ZhiXuan thought, "What in the world is he?" She was utterly digusted by him.

As she proceeded to the next town, she suddenly noticed Bai Tian Yun following her.

"Weird, why is he following me? I must be more cautious then..." she thought and quickly hastened her steps.
    Last edited by kwekmh; 06-28-07 at 09:33 AM.

Everyone, please do not make ZhiXuan's idenity known to your character unless abosoluteily needed, check with me, thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kwekmh View Post
    "Weird, why is he following me? I must be more cautious then..." she thought and quickly hastened her steps.
    ZhiXuan walked around the town, shopping for amusing things from the outside world.
    Suddenly, a monkey rushed towards her, with someone behind shouting "Help! The monkey has gone mad! Somebody stop this beast before someone gets hurt!"

"This is not my day." ZhiXuan thought to herself.

ZhiXuan grabbed the banana eating monkey before it could reached her and handed it back to the owner, who is afraid of a little monkey, anyway.

"Here, sir, your monkey's cute."

"Thanks, Miss" the monkey man said as he walked away.

"I was about to save you." It was Bai TianYun "Seems even a normal girl can handle a monkey well."

"Oh hi, kind sir, how are you?"

"Just who are you? And are you the innocent little girl you seems to be, or something more?"

"Why sir, I… I am just a normal girl."

"Sure?"

"Sure."

"Shi Fang… I known I've heard of your names from one of my father's man before…. But who?"

"Must be same surname and name."

"Sure?"

"Sure!"

"Ok..." TianYun walked away, he believed he must have mistaken ZhiXuan for someone else, this little girl couldn't be a day above 15, and she really doesn't looked martial art powered. ShiFang of TianMo cult must be someone else.
    Last edited by Son of Light; 07-07-07 at 09:19 PM.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...88&ref=tn_tnmn
    This year, August 25th~26th
    1st Singapore Ancient Chinese Culture Camp, pls join if you are in Singapore. ^^

After the encounter with Zhi Xuan, Tang Yu Lang made his way back to Yi Jian Ke Zhan. On the way back, Tang Yu Lang came across a ***** house and looked at the prostitutes standing in the front with disgust. He snorted and rolled his eyes as he walked pass them, not even willing to take another look at them. Tang Yu Lang may have wanted to just walk away but the prostitutes didn't want him to. The prostitutes who saw him were completely seduced by his beautiful figure and face. Each and everyone of them just wanted to have him right there and then. Within a blink of an eye, Tang Yu Lang was completely surrounded by the five prostitutes.

"Gong Zhi, how bout coming in and have a little drink? eh?" The first prostitute offered with seductive eyes. However, Tang Yu Lang ignored her completely and was just about to elbow his way out when the prostitute behind him suddenly slapped him on the left buttock.

"Come, we'll make it worth your while." The prostitute whispered near Tang Yu Lang's right ear. She was so close that her lips almost touched his ear.

Disgusted by their behavior, Tang Yu Lang pushed them away and walked right pass them. "No shame." Tang Yu Lang said, shaking his head.

The prostitutes, on the other hand, were giggling in delight. "He touched me. I think I'm going to faint." One of them exclaimed out loud.

Just when he was about to step into the inn, a elegant looking lady walked out of the inn and gave him a smile out of interest. Tang Yu Lang, however, felt that he was much superior in looks and that her beauty is not up to his standards. Instead of giving her a bow out of respect, he bushed a hand through his elegant hair and said "Nice to meet you." With that he turned his head away form her and walked elegantly into the inn, not even turning back once. Outraged, the lady let out a loud humph and walked off.

At that very instant, Tang Yu Lang was actually being watched all along. Xiao Ping stood on the second floor of the inn with his hands crossed across his chest and was shaking his head all this time. "What's wrong with this guy?" Xiao Ping thought to himself.

Tang Yu Lang had already noticed Xiao Ping on the second floor. But having saw that Xiao Ping was a beggar, Tang Yu Lang felt that Xiao Ping was of no importance. Taking a seat at the center table of the inn, Tang Yu Lang motioned the waiter to come over with his index finger.

“Yes, ke guan. May I help you with anything?” The waiter asked.

The second the waiter opened his mouth, Tang Yu Lang immediately smelled a horrible stench coming from the waiter’s mouth. Covering his nose with a finger, Tang Yu Lang stared at the waiter in disgust. “Please wash your mouth sir. Anyways, get me some of your finest dishes you have here. You may leave now.” Tang Yu Lang then waved the waiter away as if he was some sort of unwanted garbage. Cursing under his breath, the waiter had no other choice but to obey and walked into the kitchen.

Watching this from the second floor, Xiao Ping felt disgusted by the pretty boy’s behavior and decided to teach him a lesson or two. Walking down the stairs, Xiao Ping kept his eyes locked on Tang Yu Lang and sat right in front of him at the center table.

Disturbed by Xiao Ping’s behavior, Tang Yu Lang snorted. “Do you have any manners? I didn’t even invite you.”

“Invite me? Ah, there’s no need to invite me. I’m a very open person, you don’t have to be respectful in front of me.” Xiao Ping replied with a smile.

“If you don’t mind, can you please sit somewhere else? You stink.” Tang Yu Lang said with a finger covering his nose.

“Stink? I don’t smell anything. It must be your nose.” Xiao Ping then took off his cheap shoes and placed his bare foot on the table and began rubbing his finger in between his toes. “Ah that feels good. You should try it.”

“Sir, while I’m asking you nicely can you please sit somewhere else?” Tang Yu Lang requested once more.

However, Xiao Ping ignored his request completely and asked his own question instead. “I have a question. Are you really a man?”

Tang Yu Lang snorted once more and ran a hand through his hair. “Of course. Are you jealous?”

“Ah, I see.” Xiao Ping said, nodding his head. “Then you must be a eunuch from the imperial palace.”

Just as Xiao Ping finished his sentence, the waiter had came back with the food and upon hearing Xiao Ping’s words, the waiter burst out laughing along with several other costumers who were close enough to hear their conversation.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not sure how Tang Yu Lang would react to that, so Resident: alien can continue from here

Only after letting out all those out did Chang Ye realize where he was.

“ I must be at an inn… but who could have bought me here? And for what purposes?” With that he rose from the bed with pain, and proceed to the table towards the pot of tea for he felt thirsty. Reaching out towards the teapot, he suddenly retracted his arm, which cause his muscles to ach.

“ I used to dine on meat and wine… then on rotten and stale food. Sigh… never have I thought that I would have another chance to taste the richness of my past life again.” With that Chang Ye poured himself a cup of tea and took only the tiniest of slips.

Smiling which he found so hard to do in recent times, he left the room and proceeded downstairs only to find that inn was quite empty except for several customers gorging themselves on food.

Stomach rumbling, Chang ye could only avert his eyes from the food and continue walking towards the main entrance of the inn. As the aroma of fried chicken and stew beef flooded his nasals, Chang Ye turned and whispered to a waiter (Wen Shao Shuang) and politely asked him…

“ Sir, would you mind if I but take the scraps of left over food from that table before you clear them?”

The waiter turned around and stared at him before replying….

(Waiting for Kidd to take over=))
    " Forgo your past and embrance the future OR abandon your future to save your past?"

Quote Originally Posted by druid View Post
    “ Sir, would you mind if I but take the scraps of left over food from that table before you clear them?”

The waiter turned around and stared at him before replying….
    Glancing at the counter, Xiao Shuang saw that his boss was not around. So, he whispered back.

"Go ahead. I'll clear off bowls and plates that are empty so that it won't look so obvious."

Hearing the answer, Chang Ye felt very grateful to the waiter.

"Thank you very much, Sir. Thank you." Chang Ye thanked the waiter profusedly and they both walked to the table with the leftover food.

There are still a few chunks of chicken meat left on the plate and a few vegetables on another plate. Xiao Shuang quickly cleaned up the table and Cheng Yu sat down and start gobbling up the food hungrily.

"I'll bring you a bowl of white rice. My treat." said Xiao Shuang with a smile and left with the dirty dishes.

The offer was so unexpected that Chang Ye didn't even have time to thank the waiter before he left with the dishes.

"I'll remember this kindness of yours. If there is a chance in the future, I will pay you back" thought Chang Ye, looking at the receeding form of the waiter.

Seeing that Lu Chang Ye was in rags and seemed to be injured, Wen Shao Shuang felt very sorry for him. Thus, he can't help but help the young man.

"He must have suffered a lot of hardships. Poor guy." thought Xiao Shuang.
    Last edited by kidd; 06-29-07 at 07:07 AM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Xiao Shuang brought the bowl of white rice to Lu Cheng Yu.

"Sir, you look injured. I know a doctor who charges very cheaply. My family goes to him whenever we are sick. Do you want me to recommend him you?" said Xiao Shuang.

"No, no, no, I'm ok. Thanks". replied Cheng Yu.

"If it's money problem, I can lend you some first." continued Xiao Shuang.

"No, it's ok. My injury is a very uncommon type. Can't be cured by common medicine. May I know what is kind Sir's name?" asked Cheng Yu.

"Oh, my name? I'm Wen Shao Shuang, but everyone calls me Xiao Shuang. So, you can call me Xiao Shuang too. What's yours?" replied Xiao Shuang friendlily.

"My surname is Lu, name is Cheng Yu." replied Lu Chang Ye, clasping his fist in greeting form.

"Waiter!!"

"Someone at another table is calling. I'll get back to work first." said Xiao Shaung and left.
    Last edited by kidd; 06-29-07 at 10:26 AM.

And so chicken, vegetables, and white rice found their way into the stomach of a hungry Chang Ye. Soon, the dishes were emptied and a smiling Xiao Shuang came back and cleared the dishes.

" I'm sorry I can't offer you anymore..." Begun Xiao Shuang but was quickly interrupted.

" No! Please! This is more then enough kind sir! I Lu Chang Ye am indebted to you. Though I am unless and have nothing to offer, please take this!" With that Chang Ye removed his wooden scabbard and placed it into Xiao Shuang's arms.

" It may not mean a thing to the world but if you are ever in need, i will aid you in whatever way i can if i but see it." With that Chang Ye proceeded to knelt but was stopped by a pair of strong arms.

" Ah... there is no need for such a thing, mister Lu! please get up! I'm afraid I really do not deserved this! Please rise!" With that Xiao Shuang lifted Chang Ye up which was really a easy thing to do since Chang Ye was almost skin and bones.

" Your actions speak louder than your words, Mister Lu... You are a good man but to take your sword and scabbard.. that i cannot." spoke Xiao Shuang as he helped Chang Ye to stand.

" If that is the case... perhaps you would allow me to kowtow to you?"

" Ah! There really is no such a need mister Lu... we are almost of the same age. How could I ever accept your kowtow?"

"
    " Forgo your past and embrance the future OR abandon your future to save your past?"

" If that is the case... perhaps you would allow me to kowtow to you?"

" Ah! There really is no such a need mister Lu... we are almost of the same age. How could I ever accept your kowtow?"
    "I must kowtow to show my gratitude." said Lu Cheng Yu and continued to kneel down.

"No, no, please don't. This is the dining hall. It's so embarrasing." said Xiao Shuang anxiously, continued holding him up. "I promise you I'll look for you if I need help in the future. But I can't take your sword and scabbard. I have no use with it. You need it more than me since you are injured." said Xiao Shuang.

"Hey, I have something to do in kitchen. See you later." said Xiao Shuang out of the blue and escaped from Lu Cheng Yu into the kitchen without giving him a chance to reply again. He was really not good in dealing with such situation.
    Last edited by kidd; 06-29-07 at 10:25 AM.

" Ah... he really is a good man. Very well, till we meet again then." Whispered Chang Ye as he left his sword onto the table and walked out.

The sun was up and people were moving about, but there was something the atmosphere that caught the attention of Chang Ye. Something big was going on and hell, he was going to leave town as soon as possible.

" People whispering around and the low-lives are nowhere to be seen... something bad is going to happen..." thought Chang Ye as he continued to walk away from Yi Jian inn.

" No! i cannot! Not yet! i must warn the waiter... " With that Chang Ye doubled back to the inn but this time, he approached from the back entrance and saw Xiao Shuang washing the dishes.

Not wanting to frighten him or put him in another tight spot, Chang Ye merely waited and looked on.

Ten minutes flow by and by now Xiao Shuang knew he was being watched and instead of pretending to run away, he walked up to Chang Ye and placed a bun into his hands.

" Here, take this. And oh! Your sword! Don't worry, I have kept it in a safe place."

Looking at the bun, tears flow down Chang Ye's face.

Quote Originally Posted by Son of Light View Post
    "Sure?"

"Sure!"
    After convincing Bai TianYun that she is not from the TianMo cult and is a totally helpless girl without martial arts background, ZhiXuan happily went around to shop in the market.

As she walked around the place, she found many interesting things from all over the world, and there were many Japanese, Korean and Roman food stall here and there. She decided to go for snack at a Korean restaurant. She was walking towards her table when suddenly a plate of vegetables flew at her. She quickly evaded the plate, only to have it smash onto the back of the poor guy behind her.

"Sorry!" Shouted the waiter who was responsible, "I tripped on the floor, is there anything I can do for you, Sir?"

"What do you think?" Replied the man who now has vegetables pasted on the cloths behind his back.

Last edited by Son of Light; 07-02-07 at 02:33 PM.
    1st Singapore Ancient Chinese Culture Camp, pls join if you are in Singapore. ^^

Bai Tian Yun decided to go back to Yi Jian Ke Zhan.

As he walked, he remembered that he had not practised his martial arts since he got off the island.

He quickly found somewhere where there was no one around. He took out his sword and begin swinging it.

To others, it might look like he does not know martial arts and he is only randomly swinging the sword around, but actually he is practising the concepts of the 'Carefree Swordplay'.

As he practised, he got more and more engrossed in it that he did not realize the time. It was getting late.

Slowly, he stopped. He then realized that it was already starting to get late and he decided to quickly get back to Yi Jian Ke Zhan.

He quickly walked at an increased pace and along the way, he thought of the concept of 'Carefree Swordplay'. "Follow the sword intentions, not the sword strokes."
    Last edited by kwekmh; 06-29-07 at 11:55 PM.

“ Hey, I gotta get back to work… see you around brother Lu.” With that Xiao Shuang dashed back into the inn feeling relived.

Chang Ye stood there and with the bun and wiped his tears clean. Looking at the inn once more, he left in the direction of the outskirts of the city.

By the time Chang Ye reached the outskirts of the city it was near dusk and the sun seemed like a huge fireball ready to venture into the other half of the world. Feeling thirsty, Chang Ye decided to walk another mile or so to a nearby river to quench his thirst and washed up a bit.

As continued to ponder on, his thoughts wondered and he wondered what it would be like if he did not chanced upon the massacre of the Green Wind Sect and had his joints broken. Would he be enjoying traveling Jiang Hu as he first thought it would be? Would he now have mastered some divine art and his name known far and wide? Would he have gotten a female companion and perhaps become a husband?

“ Haiz, these are but what ifs… but now nothing more than mere distraction of reality… I am but useless and penniless. I really have let my ancestors down…”

In the distance, a snapping sound was heard and so did Chang Ye snapped out of his dreaming.

“ What was that?” Curiosity overcame his fear and he walked towards the sound.

As he edged closer and closer to the source more and more sounds were heard. It would like rocks were being smashed, branches broken off and even trees were shattered.

“ Seems like a battle of some sorts…” thought Chang Ye as he sneak a peak above the slope which he was hiding on.

Two men were fighting. One was dressed in gentlemanly attire and was banishing with a long sword; his stances were very disorderly and seemed random as if he did not know how to wield sword yet he seemed to be in control of the fight. The other was dressed as if he was but a beggar with long white hair flowing down his head, numerous holes and patches decorated his clothing yet he was not dirty a single bit. He seemed older and was fighting barehanded and though weaponless, his palm strikes were very forceful and destructive.

Back and forth the two danced, but the barehanded man never got close to the swordsman and was actually losing ground instead.

“ Damn you stinky bastard! You certainly don’t bloody deserve your nickname as one of the “ 7 Gentlemen of the North!” In fact, to hell with your Sect and all so call orthodox and righteous Sects!” bellowed the old man he continued to retreat and lose ground.

“ Haha… what a joke! Do we members of the orthodox sects need reason and follow the rules of Jiang Hu when dealing with scum like you? Old Wander Zeng Li Yang, today I, Wang Yi Qing of the Blue Manor of Mt. Yiliang will send you the gallows to meet your sect!”

Upon hearing the name Wang Yi Qing of Blue Manor from Mt. Yiliang, Chang Ye stopped breathing. It was exactly two years ago when members of the orthodox sect broke his joints and sword. Though he was in a daze when the decision to cripple him was made, several names were spoken and among them, Wang Yi Qing. The name was like a hot knife thought butter for it was Wang who suggested that breaking Chang ye’s joints will enable him to confess to his crime.

In shocked, Chang Ye could only watch and listen.

“ Send me to my gallows? I will drag you with me!” With that Zeng launched a double palm attack on Wang from both left and right. But Wang merely extends his right arm and sword and shot straight for the body of Zeng double quick time. Unable to escape due to super fast movement of Wang, Zeng was pieced in the lower stomach. Spitting out blood, Zeng knelt onto the floor.

“ Haha…what was that you were saying a while ago?”

Looking up, Zeng spit at the face of Wang Yi Qing who promptly kick and sent Zeng’s face to the ground.

“ Now look here, old fool! Where are the jade fox and the Xuan Yang Luo Yin Xin Fa? Tell me quickly and I can sent you painlessly to your wife and kids.”

“ My wife and kids? Did you...No! It cannot be…”

“ Oh why not? Your wife was wild as I savaged her… oh yes I quite enjoyed that moment. Better than a lot of others I’ve had I’ll give you that. Now about the jade fox…”

In a flash, Zeng stood up and landed a palm onto the chest of a surprised Wang Yi Qing. Spitting out dark colored blood, Yi Qing responded a second later by chopping of the right arm of Zeng who now has already collapsed onto the floor with blood gushing out of his right shoulder, covering the area with his blood.

“ You fool! Your little palm is not gotta save your stinky life! Now I am going to make you pay…” with that Yi Qing dropped his sword and proceeded to break all the fingers of Zeng Li Yang left hand.

Unable to stomach the acts from Wang Yi Qing, Chang Ye stood up and creped quietly towards the Wang’s sword. The distance dwindled with Wang not even noticing Chang Ye as he was so bend on punishing a half dead Zeng Li Yang. Finally with the sword in his hands, he paused. For two years, his suffering and humiliation was endless and all because of that bastard in front of him. Letting all pain and anger focus into that single moment, he swung it with all his might and off came the right hand of Wang Yi Qing.

Screaming at the top of his lungs, Wang Yi Qing turned and again Chang ye swung the sword. Another arm flew into the sky.

Collapsing to the ground, Wang continued screaming and wriggling in pain.

Breathing heavily, Chang Ye dropped the sword and bend down towards Wang Yi Qing.

“ Remember me? You broke most of my joints two years ago at the headquarters of Green Wind Sect. Now I have returned the favor.”

“ You?! Argh… you should have been dead …. Argh.. A long time ago… argh…”

“ I am not, but soon you will be.” With that Chang Ye took up the sword and proceed to cut off both legs before beheading Wang Yi Qing of Blue Manor from Mt. Yiliang, member of “7 Gentlemen of the North”.

Covered in blood after the hellish deed, Chang ye slumped to the ground. His mind in a total blank. He stared at the mutilated body, his handiwork.

“ Ah… my eye…my wife…” the words snapped Chang Ye out of his trance. Standing up, he raced over to Zeng Li Yang whose left eyeball was on the ground. No doubt dug out by the now deceased Wang Yi Qing.

“ Whosever you are, I, Zeng Li Yang of the Five Devilish Fire Sect expressed my gratitude for helping me accomplished my last wish… killing that bastard Wang Yi Qing.’

Looking at Lu Chang Ye with his right eye, he smiled and continued on.

“ I am a dead man and also the last remaining member of my sect, which was massacred by those called righteous and orthodox sects. In my possession is the Xuan Yang Luo Yin Xin Fa, a Kung fu manual script of the most advance inner cultivation from the east. I now passed it onto you, young lad as payment for another favor I wish to entrust to you.” In which a leather bound book was placed in Chang Ye’s hands. It was the Xuan Yang Luo Yin Xin Fa as promised by Zeng Li Yang.

“ Travel about 5 “li” in the north-east direction till you come upon a huge tree with only five main brunches. At the bottom of the tree, there should be a loophole camouflaged heavily by plants and weed. Inside there lies a Jade fox, which I hope you young lad here would take it to Tian Mo Sect and ask their help in eradicating Blue Manor of Mt. Yiliang for it was they who led the massacre on my sect. I have heard that Tian Mo Sect is one of the largest Sect here, but they grown soft and are following the ways of the so called Righteous Sects. Fools are they to do so! Help me accomplished this mission young one and avenge my brothers who has gone before me…” before Zeng Li Yang could finished his sentence, Chang Ye had slit his throat with Wang Yi Qing's sword.

“ You talked too much. But don’t worry, those so called righteous and orthodox sects will soon begin to change their actions.”

Smiling happily, Chang ye stood up and with Wang Yi Qing’s sword he traveled in the north-east direction.

As dawn begun to break, a lone figure stood next to a huge tree with only five brunches drinking blood from a small white creature. Even after drinking and sucking up the last drop of blood from the creature, the figure continued to squeeze, crushed and peel of all flesh from the body till at last, all that remain were bones and fur.

Having eaten the flesh and drank the blood of the jade fox, Chang Ye was delighted.

“ Now is the time folks! Now is the time!”
    Last edited by druid; 07-01-07 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by creamcheese007 View Post
    Just as Xiao Ping finished his sentence, the waiter had came back with the food and upon hearing Xiao Ping’s words, the waiter burst out laughing along with several other costumers who were close enough to hear their conversation.
    "A eunuch?," Tang Yu Long scoffed, "Such lowly and menial work." He turned his head to the right and brushed his hair with his left. His eyes glanced back and noticed the waiter with stinky breath approaching. His lips curled a conceited smirk. All was set in motion.

While everyone else’s attention was focused on Xiao Ping’s amusing remarks, Tang Yu Long had flicked his right wrist. A pair of chopsticks had appeared before the laughing waiter’s foot. In an instant, he slipped losing his balance and fell backwards losing his grasp of the food tray. The food tray floated midair towards Tang Yu Long.

Lazily and conceitedly, he closed his eyes and turned his right cheek slightly to the left and brushed his hair with is left hand. In that same exact instant he brushed his hair, the tray overturned spilling forward. Tang Yu Long took a quick sniff of the aroma as the food completely missed him. Xiao Ping, who was caught up in the laughter, wasn’t paying attention and within a split second, received a food makeover.

“Little Beggar, your new look is…it’s quite you,” stated Tang Yu Long in teasing manner, “So, that’s why they call it ‘instant noodle soup.’” In an instant, those laughing with Xiao Ping earlier were now laughing at him. Tang Yu Long shook his head in disdain and stood up. He dusted off his purple fur-trimmed attire and proceeded to leave.

-------------------------------

creamcheese007: you take over!
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Just as Tang Yu Long was about to walk off, the waiter quickly got in front of him and stopped him in his tracks. “Ke guan! you forgot to pay for the food.” The waiter reminded Tang Yu Long kindly.

“I didn’t even have a chance to take a bite. If you want someone to pay for the food then ask that little beggar over there, he's covered in the food. And for the second time, your breath really stink. Please get away from me.” Tang Yu Long covered his nose with his left index finger and with his right index, he pointed at Xiao Ping.

“Me? I’m nothing more than a beggar, where would I get the money to pay for all this food?” Xiao Ping reasoned, trying to act all innocent.

“Ke guan, please stop playing pranks on a lowly servant as myself. I’m only here trying earn some food to put on my plate.” The waiter pleaded.

“It’s not my prob....” Before Tang Yu Long can finish his sentence, he was interrupted by Xiao Ping. Having focused his attention on the waiter, Tang Yu Long failed to evade what happened next. Before Tang Yu Long knew what happened, Xiao Ping had placed his dirty right arm around Tang Yu Long’s shoulders. Tang Yu Long’s whole body was shaking from watching his clothing get dirtied by Xiao Ping.

“Don’t be so annoying. If gong gong here said he’s not paying then he’s not paying. Right, gong gong?” Xiao Ping said, patting Tang Yu Long on the shoulder.

Outraged by the fact that his clothing got dirtied, Tang Yu Long sent Xiao Ping flying backwards with a elbow to the chest. Xiao Ping landed on the table behind them and it broke in half from the impact. “Ah, my back! I’m dieing!” Xiao Ping shouted, pretending to be in unbearable pain. What Tang Yu Long didn’t know was that in the process, Xiao Ping had already robbed Tang Yu Long’s pouch of silver.

Having witnessed what had happened, all the costumers thought that a fight was going to break out and everyone raced out the door and all, if not most, didn’t even pay their bill. The waiter tried to stop them but was ran over by them instead. “Wait! Don’t go!” he pleaded.

Tang Yu Long snorted and brushed his hair with his right hand. Just as he was about to walk out the inn, a old man walked into the scene from the kitchen. “Ai, what’s all this ruckus?” It was Kong Long Zhi. Beside him was Xiao Shuang, who was surprised to see all the costumers gone.

Seeing his boss coming into the scene, the waiter quickly got to his feet and raced towards Kong Long Zhi. “Boss, they’re causing trouble here.” He said pointing at Xiao Ping and Tang Yu Long.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Don’t know how Xiao Shuang or Kong Long Zhi will react to the mess so someone else continue

Quote Originally Posted by creamcheese007 View Post
    Seeing his boss coming into the scene, the waiter quickly got to his feet and raced towards Kong Long Zhi. “Boss, they’re causing trouble here.” He said pointing at Xiao Ping and Tang Yu Long.
    Seeing that Xiao Ping was in pain, Xiao Shuang put down the tray of cuisine he was holding and went over to help him.

"How are you, Sir?" said Xiao Shuang while trying to help Xiao Ping onto a chair.

"Ah, my back, my back. It's very painful!" cried Xiao Ping, still keeping up with his pretense.

Turning to Kong Long Zi, Xiao Shuang asked anxiously "Boss, this Sir is injured, what should we do?"
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    * Xiao Shuang calls all male customers of the inn 'Sir'.
    Last edited by kidd; 07-03-07 at 05:28 AM.

ZhiXuan decided to go for snack at a Korean restaurant. She was walking towards her table when suddenly a plate of vegetables flew at her. She quickly evaded the plate, only to have it smash onto the back of the poor guy behind her.

"Sorry!" Shouted the waiter who was responsible, "I tripped on the floor, is there anything I can do for you, Sir?"

"What do you think?" Replied the man who now has vegetables pasted on the cloths behind his back.
    "Sorry, sir, I am willing to take all the blame"
    "My cloths, ruin, what are you going to do about it?" Said the man

It was a fit looking man with strong legs, wearing a with a mask, a very cool looking person.

"You need to be more careful, this is a good ways to lose business, you know."

"Yes sir, sorry sir."

"Never mind, just go away." Said the man as he went to pay for his food and the counter, and then go back to his Inn to change his cloths.

"Who's that man?"

"I think it's Master Lai Chung Xiang."

"What a nice person, a normal man would have gotten very mad as this."

"They say he went through a lot in life."

"Hmm… Lai Chung Xiang of Star Depression Sect?" ZhiXuan thought "Interesting person, might be a good ally…"
    Just then, a voice appeared behind her, "Miss, we need to talk."
    "Oh? Do I know you?"
    Last edited by Son of Light; 07-03-07 at 03:59 PM.

Just then, a voice appeared behind her, "Chief, I have come to report."
    "Good, let's us find a place to talk over this."
    As Lai Chung Xiang came out of the inn in his new clothes he felt annoyed. Partially because of what happened in the inn and secondly because of the clothes he was wearing.

His robe was blue with a streak of yellow across a few places, these robes which were given to him from his parents to wear when he grew older. Although they were given to him when he was just young, they were suprisingly fit him perfectly.

He's only worn those clothes 24 times. Once for every annual tribute for his parents and clan-mate's deaths; this started since he was 10 years old. Because Lai Chung Xiang always traveled and never stayed at one place, not even to manage his clan's troubles, he always carried his clothes around whenever it was the right time to show his respects. His clan's troubles were often looked over by his oldest and first disciple, Lai Suo San, who had mastered 7 of the 8 levels of the Jolting Tiger Palms. When he got molested from the back with the pot of vegetables, in which his clothes took the damage he had no other choice but to switch out of them.

As, Lai Chung Xiang walked out of the inn he looked up at the sun un-sure of which way to go. On his way to the city he had rumors of the jade fox. Although he was unsure which was true and which was false, he had heard of the powers of the jade fox from his parents when he was young and he knew if it fell into the wrong hands, it could bring chaos and many deaths to the world of wulin. His knowledge on the wulin troubles were a paucity for the last few years. His only concerns were to train his disciples and recruit Third Generation disciples as wells as making the Star Depression Sect known in the wulin world. Therefore he did not know which side wanted peace and which side was greedy so he did not know which side to assist. The sole purpose of him staying longer than intended in the city was learn more about the jade fox and see if there was anything he could to help dismantle the chaos of the jade fox if such an unfortunate event occurs.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Seeing that Xiao Ping was in pain, Xiao Shuang put down the tray of cuisine he was holding and went over to help him.

"How are you, Sir?" said Xiao Shuang while trying to help Xiao Ping onto a chair.

"Ah, my back, my back. It's very pain!" cried Xiao Ping, still keeping up with his pretense.

Turning to Kong Long Zi, Xiao Shuang asked anxiously "Boss, this Sir is injured, what should we do?"
    When Bai Tian Yun reached the inn, he saw this scene.

When he saw that Xiao Ping was hurt, he quickly ran over and asked, "How are you? What happened here?"

Kong Long Zhi looked at Xiao Ping and said, "You may cut the pretense."

Only then, everyone realised Xiao Ping was just pretending to be hurt. Tang Yu Long smirked at Xiao Ping and said, "What kind of man lies to get sympathy?"

Xiao Ping replied casually, "Eunuchs like you do. However, that is not a kind of man."

Tang Yu Long was starting to get agitated and he clenched his fists. Kong Long Zhi said coldly, "If you wish to fight, you ought to do it somewhere else but not in my inn."

Tang Yu Long shouted, "Who are you to care?!" And with that, he aimed a punch at Kong Long Zhi.

Kong Long Zhi just pushed his palm out casually and Tang Yu Long felt an unbelievable force pushing him back. In less than a moment's time, he had fell backward.

Quote Originally Posted by kwekmh
    Kong Long Zhi just pushed his palm out casually and Tang Yu Long felt an unbelievable force pushing him back. In less than a moment's time, he had fell backward.
    Tang Yu Long quickly pushed off the ground with a kip. He smirked as he licked his lips and appeared to be unimpressed.

“Ah, so the old man thinks he’s some kind of hero?” thought Tang Yu Long in disgust.

“You have some nerve! My beautiful clothes are already tarnished due to that dirty little beggar," said Tang Yu Long, “And you…how dare you sully it further old man?”

“I suggest you pay now and leave while I am asking you kindly,” stated Kong Long Zhi.

“Kindly? Kindly with a fist, huh?” questioned a vexed Tang Yu Long, “You run a lowly and dirty establishment.”

"Let me tell you, young man, we run a good clean establishment with excellent service. It works like this. You come in, we seat you down. You order, we cook and bring it to you. You eat and then you pay while we clean your mess. What part of this process don't you understand?" asked Kong Long Zhi.

"Excellent service? Clean establishment? You must be pulling my leg!” exclaimed a vexed Tang Yu Long as he dusted himself off and brushed his hair with his left hand, “First, my meal plans are ruined by this dirty little beggar. Somehow your clumsy waiter ruins my meal by dumping it over that dirty little beggar. Then, he and you have the nerve to besmirch my posh attire.”

“Yeah right!” shouted Xiao Ping, “I didn’t do anything!”

“Hush!” Xiao Shuang whispered to Xiao Ping’s ear but Xiao Shuang notices a bulge on Xiao Ping’s shirt.

“Old man, the time of your flower has wilted and you’ve become senile. Do what you must, but I refuse to pay for a meal I did not touch nor savour with my own red tongue,” said Tang Yu Long.
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

"Hmm… Lai Chung Xiang of Star Depression Sect?" ZhiXuan thought "Interesting person, might be a good ally…"
    Just then, a voice appeared behind her, "Miss, we need to talk."
    "Oh? Do I know you?"
    "I am looking for chief, got something to report to him, have you see him?"

It was Envy Sin龍心泉Long XinQuan, a tall but petite girl, with 174cm and only around 45Kg, she is a adorable and slender young girl, looking even more frail and delicate then ZhiXuan.

"I have no idea where brother is."
    "Pls ask him to mt us at the meeting place if you see him."
    "Ok."
    "Tks."
    A few moments later, In a quite place near the town, a few dark figures gathers…
    "Chief, things are getting worse; it seems that someone from one of the unorthodox sect had seal the jade fox away from the government!"

"This is bad… any idea who it is?"

"Someone from the Five Devilish Fire Sect, it seems, we are still trying to find out who."

"With this, troubles will be stirred up in JiangHu again, when can JiangHu finally find peace? Is my dream of a truce between us and the orthodox sects impossible? Why must this world always be filled with bloodsheds?"

"Maybe… this is something that cannot be helped…"

It seems that Envy Sin had found XieWang.

"Chief! Chief!" Shouted a tall, handsome guy as he came rushing in, "I have something important to report!"

"What is it? Master Zhu? Please speak."

Unlike most other sect leaders in the JiangHu, the current XieWang treats his underlings with great care, and show great respect to his direct subordinates, always humble and never putting up air and bully his followers just because he's chief. The tall, handsome guy that just ran in is non other then The Gluttonous Pig ZhuWen De! But isn't he a fat, ugly guy?

It turns out that the members of the 7 sins usually use a sub-art of The TianMo Art to disguise themselves when appearing to outsiders so that they can do their jobs better when in their real form, also, they need the ugly form to look evil, to convince the unorthodox sects that TianMo is still with the unorthodox, so that TianMo sect can negotiate peace with the orthodox sects on behalf of the unorthodox sects. They were not taught any of the TianMo Art, though.

Yes, Gluttonous Pig Zhu WenDe, in reality, is a tall and handsome young man, with a love for good food, but he will only taste the best and finest of food, and in fact, doesn't eat much, especially normal food. Unless for the purpose of disguise, he doesn't allow much lower grade food to enter his fussy mouth.]

"One of our man had found the location of the Jade Fox!"

"Are you sure?"

"Very sure! Couldn't be surer!"

"Let's go!"

Unfortunately, the worst had already happened.
    "Having eaten the flesh and drank the blood of the jade fox, Chang Ye was delighted.

“ Now is the time folks! Now is the time!”
    XieWang, having arrived too late, watched in alarm as he witness Chang Ye consuming the Jade Fox.
    Young man! Why have you done such a thing? Do you know the reparation of actions?"

"Who… who are you?" Said Chang Ye I shock, not knowing who the big man is, he decided to act blur "I was thirsty and hungry, and with luck I found this animal here, and so I drink and ate."

"Sigh… such are the acts of god…" replied XieWang, "What had been done, cannot be undone, kind sir, I am XieWang, chief of TianMo Sect. What you have just done must be kept secret; any leakage of it will make you a national criminal and draw many people out for your blood. What you have just done, is to eat one of the greatest treasure in JiangHu!"

"Chief, maybe we can go back to ChengDu and…"

"It will take at least 3 months for us to bring a Jade Fox here, look like bloodshed in JiangHu is about to happen… why, lord, why? Why must JiangHu had so many troubles?"

"What? This guy is the Chief of TianMo cult?" Thought ChangYe to himself, planning his next moves…

"Sir, we can help you avoid the troubles and protect you." said the Envy Sin to ChangYe, "Please trust chief! Let us make you a offer you can’t refused."

"…" ChangYe is a bit shock at the turns of events, what should he do now?
    Last edited by Son of Light; 07-14-07 at 01:45 PM.