Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516
Results 301 to 306 of 306

Thread: The New Adventure of Chor Lau Heung 《楚留香之蝙蝠傳奇》 (1984)

  1. #301
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Icha Parvati View Post
    So I've read from the web. But I haven't seen Adam Cheng's versions, so I don't know how sad it is...
    What about the 1995 ish Adam Cheng CLH series? Did he get another wife there?
    Have not watched the 1995 Taiwanese Adam Cheng CLX's series.

    The one which I watched before whereby CLX marry is the 2012 series
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Le...012_TV_series).

    His wife is Zhang Jiejie - I think the same as the novel's name.

  2. #302
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9

    Default

    This thread has been inactive for a while, but maybe someone out there can help a fellow wuxia nerd out:

    I watched this series as a kid so some of the dialogue went by a little too fast for me understand 100%. My question has to do with the scene where Chor Lau Heung (Michael Miu) starts to suspect that Yuen Chui-wan (Simon Yam) is the masked bad guy (I forget what he's called) because CLH notices his signature fragrance on YCW (CLH fought with the masked bad guy earlier and the bad guy smashes CLH's fragrance bottle). As it was explained to me, CLH carries around this bottle with him to treat a medical condition that affects his sense of smell. I've searched everywhere online, but can't find anything about CLH having this medical condition.

    Can anyone confirm or deny the notion of CLH having such a condition?

    Thanks in advance!

  3. #303
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wrawlind View Post
    This thread has been inactive for a while, but maybe someone out there can help a fellow wuxia nerd out:

    I watched this series as a kid so some of the dialogue went by a little too fast for me understand 100%. My question has to do with the scene where Chor Lau Heung (Michael Miu) starts to suspect that Yuen Chui-wan (Simon Yam) is the masked bad guy (I forget what he's called) because CLH notices his signature fragrance on YCW (CLH fought with the masked bad guy earlier and the bad guy smashes CLH's fragrance bottle). As it was explained to me, CLH carries around this bottle with him to treat a medical condition that affects his sense of smell. I've searched everywhere online, but can't find anything about CLH having this medical condition.

    Can anyone confirm or deny the notion of CLH having such a condition?

    Thanks in advance!
    Yes, i remembered CLX has a problem with smell. But why is it so I cannot remember. The best person to answer your question is Icha Parvati. But IP seldom visit this forum now. Maybe the regulars like Ian and Ken will be able to answer your question better.

  4. #304
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Yes, i remembered CLX has a problem with smell. But why is it so I cannot remember. The best person to answer your question is Icha Parvati. But IP seldom visit this forum now. Maybe the regulars like Ian and Ken will be able to answer your question better.
    Great, thanks! Do you know if CLX's problem with smell was talked about in the books?

  5. #305
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    5,244

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wrawlind View Post
    Great, thanks! Do you know if CLX's problem with smell was talked about in the books?
    To-date, i have never read a single wuxia novel. Hence the knowledge I gathered are from the TV series and the forum discussion.

  6. #306
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    To-date, i have never read a single wuxia novel. Hence the knowledge I gathered are from the TV series and the forum discussion.
    Nice! I see that I'm in good company.

Similar Threads

  1. Chor Lau Heung 2001
    By TommyH in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 09-27-06, 05:08 AM
  2. Chor lau Heung
    By Allen D in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 09-24-06, 06:49 AM
  3. Chor Lau Heung 2001
    By p0thead in forum TVB Series
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-06-05, 12:00 AM
  4. Who did Chor Lau Heung love best?
    By bunnie in forum Wuxia Fiction
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-24-05, 03:30 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •