Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: e-mail of actress

Quote Originally Posted by akayami djiho View Post
    i īhave written her an e-mail yesterday but she has not yet replied but i think it takes a few time like dong xuan.
    you wrote in English, right?

Quote Originally Posted by lightanddark View Post
    you wrote in English, right?

of course i hope she can speak english

of course i hope she can speak english
    I think she knows English.

does anyone has ada choiīs e-mail adress ?
    No, akayami djiho, sorry. I don't know Ada Choi's E-mail address. Hope you find it soon. Good Luck!

dong xuanīs email: [email protected]

carman lee : [email protected]
    Akayami djiho, Carman Lee knows English if anyone send her message, she'll read it.

I'm assuming Dong Xuan knows English also right, Akayami djiho?

Akayami djiho, Carman Lee knows English if anyone send her message, she'll read it.

I'm assuming Dong Xuan knows English also right, Akayami djiho?
    yes, carman knows english, she was an air hostess so i suppose she has to know english. and dong xuan speaks english as well. she has replied my e-mail once.
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

yes, carman knows english, she was an air hostess so i suppose she has to know english. and dong xuan speaks english as well. she has replied my e-mail once.
    what does she reply? I'm just curious. It's very lucky to email and talk direct to you idol.

what does she reply? I'm just curious. It's very lucky to email and talk direct to you idol.
    iīve written that she very beautiful , that i love her series and hope that she will have more etc.
    she replied that she is very glad that she also has fans outside china. and that she of course has more series but she doesnīt want to say which or how many series.
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

iīve written that she very beautiful , that i love her series and hope that she will have more etc.
    she replied that she is very glad that she also has fans outside china. and that she of course has more series but she doesnīt want to say which or how many series.
    haha she's very nice.

did any1 send carman an e-mail ? iīve written her one but no one ( she ) hasnīt replied.

did any1 send carman an e-mail ? iīve written her one but no one ( she ) hasnīt replied.
    I wrote to her, too. I haven't got her reply either. Are you it's her email address? A long time ago, I remember she has other email too.
    don't know which one work.

I wrote to her, too. I haven't got her reply either. Are you it's her email address? A long time ago, I remember she has other email too.
    don't know which one work.
    i think itīs her real e-mail addresse because i found it on her website so it canīt be fake.By the way where are you from?

i think itīs her real e-mail addresse because i found it on her website so it canīt be fake.By the way where are you from?
    I live in Canada though

I live in Canada though
    i live in germany. are there more possibilities to get information on carman or are you just an expert. in the carman lee thread you always post so great pix of her. here in germany i have to look so hard for carman infos

i live in germany. are there more possibilities to get information on carman or are you just an expert. in the carman lee thread you always post so great pix of her. here in germany i have to look so hard for carman infos
    aw...really? I didn't know that.
    I'm trying for look as much as infos and pictures about her as possible. Too bad she didn't play much series/movies. I wish she could play more so I can just see her beauty all the time. But on the bright side most of her series were quite good.

it sounds like youīre in love with carman . if yes , we have sth in common.
    But donīt forget carman lee is not the only person who lives in this world .
    I think there are lots of beautiful actresses one of them is of course carman lee :P
    Last edited by akayami djiho; 06-28-07 at 06:31 PM.

it sounds like youīre in love with carman . if yes , we have sth in common.
    But donīt forget carman lee is not the only person who lives in this world .
    I think there are lots of beautiful actresses one of them is of course carman lee :P
    Akayami djiho, I know what you mean, if Carman compare to the world, of course there are lots more beautiful actresses that are much more beautiful than her. For example, I would say Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, Audrey Hepburn are much much more beautiful than Carman Lee. Because those 3 are European and have European beauty.

Carman Lee is an Asain not European but still have European beauty. Now that's a very rare and unqiue for an asain. That's why I like her, 100% asian no mix but have european beauty. I would say Carman is the Most Beautiful Asain Actresses that I've ever seen!
    Last edited by lightanddark; 06-28-07 at 06:46 PM.

eh, i think it's wierd to email famous people too.
    Last edited by warlock110; 06-29-07 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by warlock110 View Post
    eh, i think it's wierd to email famous people too.
    do you ? famous people are still people. itīs like iīm writing you an e-mail and you reply or somewhat

do you ? famous people are still people. itīs like iīm writing you an e-mail and you reply or somewhat
    but it seems like you're writing it just for the sake that they are famous. =/ but yea, thats IMO.
    The best part of believe is the lie.