Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: e-mail of actress

Quote Originally Posted by lightanddark View Post
    Akayami djiho, I know what you mean, if Carman compare to the world, of course there are lots more beautiful actresses that are much more beautiful than her. For example, I would say Marilyn Monroe, Elizabeth Taylor, Audrey Hepburn are much much more beautiful than Carman Lee. Because those 3 are European and have European beauty.

Carman Lee is an Asain not European but still have European beauty. Now that's a very rare and unqiue for an asain. That's why I like her, 100% asian no mix but have european beauty. I would say Carman is the Most Beautiful Asain Actresses that I've ever seen!
    Only European beauty can be considered as beauty? It sounds like you don't see other kind of beauty as beauty except European. That's why you always praise Carman Lee over other Asian actresses that I think it's weird. I think sometimes Asian beauty looks better than European.

Beauty is in the eyes of beholders. Just open your mind

I think Asian's beauty is always cute and pretty where as European's beauty is very elegance, pretty, and sometime can be cute; for example Jessicca Alba. European's face features are more pretty/elegance then Asian. For example like double eyes lid, the fold above the eyes, tall nose etc.
    Last edited by lightanddark; 06-29-07 at 04:49 PM.

For me, it's the opposite. I don't think Americans, Mexicans, Europeans, etc. are beautiful, but are hot or sexy, which I don't like. Only Asians are considered beautiful/cute/pretty/ to me.

Quote Originally Posted by lightanddark View Post
    I think Asian's beauty is always cute and pretty where as European's beauty is very elegance, pretty, and sometime can be cute; for example Jessicca Alba. European's face features are more pretty/elegance then Asian. For example like double eyes lid, the fold above the eyes, tall nose etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by dark_knight View Post
    For me, it's the opposite. I don't think Americans, Mexicans, Europeans, etc. are beautiful, but are hot or sexy, which I don't like. Only Asians are considered beautiful/cute/pretty/ to me.
    That's why "Beauty is in the eyes of beholders" always true. No need to argue

Quote Originally Posted by algaechu View Post
    Only European beauty can be considered as beauty? It sounds like you don't see other kind of beauty as beauty except European. That's why you always praise Carman Lee over other Asian actresses that I think it's weird. I think sometimes Asian beauty looks better than European.

Beauty is in the eyes of beholders. Just open your mind

yes i think so too,but in series asian wear more beautiful clothes .
    And their hair style is very pretty with long hair and design with feather or something like that .They look very pretty
    Last edited by akayami djiho; 06-30-07 at 02:27 PM.
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

I know sometime Americans' movies are not too good. I'm just talking their face features only.