Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: True or False?

Chapter 22

"V, could you take care of Nan while I go visit someone. Someone important. Someone who can answer the question I have." Nop's word sported with such cruel accent that nobody dare cross his burnig eyes no one except Ann.
    "Where are you going? At least tell me, so in case of emergency I can contact you. Ann...sorry Nop I meant Nan will be safe with me. Don't you worry."
    "When can she leave this hell like hospital?"
    "Patient my dear friend. She can leave in a month or two. I promise she would not stay here til' New Year."
    "F**K!"
    "Okay, that was unnessary. Do not cuss in front of the public like that. Now off you go visiting hours are over. Unless you want to stay."
    "I'll go but keep your words take care of her."
    Nop's eyes lingers over to the sleeping angel. He cannot stay too long. They need him tonight.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Nop, I was worried sick I thought you were caught by the police."
    "Don't worry money always does the trick. When is the shipping coming tonight?"
    "About two in the morning. Boss tells us to be careful because this shipment is worth alot more than the last one. I cannot wait to get my hands on them. Second Boss asked me the other day where were you this pass two days?"
    "What cha tell her?"
    "I told her you were hangin' out in the usual Top Jewel."
    "So what are you smirking about little mischeif guy?"
    "Nop, she has an eye for your handsome face, and good body too."
    "Shut up before I smack you."
    "Nop the goods are here. Good now we can go home."
    Nop quickly position his hands in his pocket. His eyes were in deep concentration, focus on his work.
    The transaction took a while, but everything went smoothly.
    "What's the good this time?"
    "Nop, you always question the goods. You know it get kind of redondant and annoying at times. I don't know this time, but it is some kind of lab chemical I overheard from Boss."

~Where _snow_ Fallz like Feathers from Heaven~

hi sumary.... thank your for checking out my fanfic.......... because your have taken the time to read mine, i decided to return the favour and chck yours out as well

great story..... shawn= chilam ^___^ my hottie.... neway........ great story.... kinda confusing..... im still looking for answers.... but keep updating... very intriguing plot! keep up the good work
    --- lil kassie has dreamed off

...catch a falling star...

I will be working on my details right now, and so my quiet fans keep checking. As for Ann I am in the middle of killing her or not so let me ask my friends and family. Shawn is in my Part II which my sister is helping me with. Chit Hou the guy in the beginning will come back in Part II also.

*Spoiler*

Nan's father is V's former professor who gave that serum to Ann. As for V...well he is a very important character. Nop will be stuck between Nan and Ann whether he loves Ann or Nan depends upon my friends and you the queit reader who will speak up in the mean time. Another thing that will clear the mystery to many is that Nop's identity is not what he seems to be. Think undercover.