Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958
Looking for A Specific Themesong/Subtheme. Ask here! - Page 8
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 207

Thread: Looking for A Specific Themesong/Subtheme. Ask here!

  1. #141
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    511

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by idolove View Post
    Hi everyone! I'm looking for the title and the singer of the song played at the end of this video (9min13):

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NNxjm47lYo

    Please help me. The movie is translated in vietnamese so the ending song is not the same as the chinese one.
    三角兩面 by Kevin Cheng
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z4S8p9XMa8U

  2. #142
    Member idolove's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    102

    Default

    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! =D You're a great dictionary. ^__^

  3. #143
    Member mideel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    108

    Default

    looking for the song in the legend of condor heroes 83... i got all the song but this one... they often play the music but i don't know its name... but its played when yang kang father and mother commit suicide ... its about like this.. sorry i don't understand chinese/cantonese

    teng,teng,teng.......teng,teng,teng,teng,teng,teng ,teng!!!!!!!!!!!

    lou chai kong bun ham nap yi, xiu xi shi yiu yi, tou mou ya yeung chi sen chi, kong wan kek yi

    cheng hong chi yau mei shi sat yi ham mou shi yi

    it sound heroic and represent some kind of hero
    Last edited by mideel; 08-25-12 at 06:04 AM.

  4. #144
    Senior Member Ian Liew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mideel View Post
    looking for the song in the legend of condor heroes 83... i got all the song but this one... they often play the music but i don't know its name... but its played when yang kang father and mother commit suicide ... its about like this.. sorry i don't understand chinese/cantonese

    teng,teng,teng.......teng,teng,teng,teng,teng,teng ,teng!!!!!!!!!!!

    lou chai kong bun ham nap yi, xiu xi shi yiu yi, tou mou ya yeung chi sen chi, kong wan kek yi

    cheng hong chi yau mei shi sat yi ham mou shi yi

    it sound heroic and represent some kind of hero
    That's Man Jiang hong, or "the entire river is red". One of the greatest songs ever written during TVB's golden 80s, because it is taken word for word from the original poem written by the great general Yue Fei himself. Roman sings it with a great heroic feel, and it just completely fits. The music does the poem justice, and it's just a masterpiece. And it's in Canto instead of Mandarin

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC0grg-B_pg

    Some background info on the poem.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_Jiang_Hong

  5. #145
    Member mideel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ian Liew View Post
    That's Man Jiang hong, or "the entire river is red". One of the greatest songs ever written during TVB's golden 80s, because it is taken word for word from the original poem written by the great general Yue Fei himself. Roman sings it with a great heroic feel, and it just completely fits. The music does the poem justice, and it's just a masterpiece. And it's in Canto instead of Mandarin

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bC0grg-B_pg



    Some background info on the poem.

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Man_Jiang_Hong
    yes, thanks bro for the link and the information... do you know just the instrumental/music?

  6. #146
    Senior Member Ian Liew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mideel View Post
    yes, thanks bro for the link and the information... do you know just the instrumental/music?
    I think it's quite hard to find instrumental versions of the songs. Sometimes they release instrumental tracks (very rarely) but I don't recall LOCH's soundtrack being released in instrumental form.

  7. #147
    Senior Member junny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    With Max
    Posts
    2,882

    Default

    Wish there was a download link or something for 劍斷魂在, the theme song to The Dragon Sword (1987), sung by Andy Hui. I'm watching the series now and it's pretty nice.
    玉木宏

    blog

  8. #148
    Member mideel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    108

    Default

    anyone know reincarnated 2 sub song?

    where its almost the end of the story when pei2 and luk tan got married (the scene is in the river)

  9. #149
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Gallen Lo's old album was released on CD recently for the very first time. CHEERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    http://www.yesasia.com/us/1032086674...h_TW/info.html

    01. 舊名字
    02. 超時空休戰區
    03. 愛是從前的 (無線電視劇《季節》插曲) The Seasons SUB THEME
    04. 大城小子 (無線電視劇《大城小子》主題曲) The Greenhorns THEME
    05. 當不再愛時
    06. 季節 (無線電視劇《季節》主題曲) The Seasons THEME
    07. 憤怒爆發
    08. 風之舞
    09. 情痴 (無線電視劇《大城小子》插曲) The Greenhorns SUB THEME
    10. 未知有我

  10. #150
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    307

    Default

    http://www.yesasia.com/us/1032232097...h_TW/info.html

    01. 最後抱擁
    02. 情鎖
    03. 緣份原因
    04. 誓不低頭 (The Final Verdict THEME)
    05. 義氣 (Yi Pok Wan Tin THEME)
    06. 曾為了誰
    07. 問何代價
    08. 長夏一片秋
    09. 揮出一片心 (The Sword and the Sabre (Kuet Gin Wong Shing) THEME)
    10. 執手同行 (Fate Takes A Hand THEME)

  11. #151
    Member mideel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    108

    Default

    i'm looking for an instrumental of the river all red that is often played at loch 1983 with chinese classical instrumental, i've ben looking anywhere but i can't get it, thanks

  12. #152
    Senior Member almo89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Hello Wargods,

    You seem to be the Capital Artists expert on here. Apparently Capital Artists is releasing an album that has a compilation of themesongs. Here is the link:

    http://www.yesasia.com/us/capital-ar...0-en/info.html

    The last track appears to be the themesong from the movie Project A, but it shows that the group performing it are the guys that did Police Cadet 84. I thought Jackie Chan performed the theme?

    Thanks,
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends.

  13. #153
    Senior Member Ian Liew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,751

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargods View Post
    http://www.yesasia.com/us/1032232097...h_TW/info.html

    01. 最後抱擁
    02. 情鎖
    03. 緣份原因
    04. 誓不低頭 (The Final Verdict THEME)
    05. 義氣 (Yi Pok Wan Tin THEME)
    06. 曾為了誰
    07. 問何代價
    08. 長夏一片秋
    09. 揮出一片心 (The Sword and the Sabre (Kuet Gin Wong Shing) THEME)
    10. 執手同行 (Fate Takes A Hand THEME)

    Aaaaa!! I must get this! I have been searching for Track 09 and 10 for years now! Thanks so much for the link.

    Now if only ATV would release an Adam Cheng compilation for his Zhuge Liang and Turbulence in Shanghai .....

  14. #154
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by almo89 View Post
    Hello Wargods, You seem to be the Capital Artists expert on here. Apparently Capital Artists is releasing an album that has a compilation of themesongs. Here is the link: http://www.yesasia.com/us/capital-ar...0-en/info.html The last track appears to be the themesong from the movie Project A, but it shows that the group performing it are the guys that did Police Cadet 84. I thought Jackie Chan performed the theme? Thanks,
    Yes, Jackie Chan performed the theme, but.........well obviously....Capital Artists didn't release Jackie's version. The version on this compilation album is just a cover version that is performed by 小虎隊.
    Last edited by wargods; 10-06-13 at 10:58 PM.

  15. #155
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    307

    Default

    倫永亮 (金碟) (華星40經典金唱片)
    09. 光明之戰 --- (The SIB Files THEME is released on CD for the very first time !!!!!)
    http://www.yesasia.com/1033917299-0-0-0-zh_TW/info.html

    今日的我 (金碟) (華星40經典金唱片)
    13. 不滅的光 (無線電視劇”寶蓮燈”主題曲) --- (The Lamp Lore THEME is released on CD for the very first time !!!!!)
    http://www.yesasia.com/1033917300-0-0-0-zh_TW/info.html

    華星影視新節奏(第一輯) (金碟) (華星40經典金唱片)
    01. 伴我啟航 (無線”新紮師兄” 主題曲) / 小虎隊 --- (Police Cadet '84 THEME)
    02. 妳令我快樂過 (無線”新紮師兄” 插曲) / 呂方 --- (Police Cadet '84 SUBTHEME) 
    05. 無冕天使 (無線” 無冕天使” 主題曲) / 陳潔靈 --- (The Adventures of the Woman Reporter THEME is released on CD for the very first time !!!!!)
    http://www.yesasia.com/1033917302-0-0-0-zh_TW/info.html

    新的一頁 (金碟) (華星40經典金唱片)
    07. 雪山飛孤 (無線電視劇《雪山飛狐》主題曲) (呂方合唱) --- (The Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain THEME)
    08. 心語 (無線電視劇《雪山飛狐》插曲) (呂方合唱) --- (The Flying Fox of Snowy Mountain SUBTHEME)
    http://www.yesasia.com/1033917298-0-0-0-zh_TW/info.html

    新歌靚歌集 (金碟) (華星40經典金唱片)
    06. 衹因我太痴 (無線電視劇“神勇CID”插曲) --- (Siblings of Vice and Virtue SUBTHEME)
    07. 無悔的愛 (無線電視劇“黃土恩情”主題曲) --- (The Ruin of War (Wong To Yan Ching) THEME)
    09. 無名小卒 --- (The Final Combat THEME)
    http://www.yesasia.com/1033555093-0-0-0-zh_TW/info.html

    失憶 (金碟) (華星40經典金唱片)
    09. 給母親 (TVB”親恩情未了”主題曲) (Journey of Love THEME)
    10. 情感障礙賽 (TVB”親恩未了”插曲) (Journey of Love SUBTHEME)
    http://www.yesasia.com/1033555097-0-0-0-zh_TW/info.html

    願你繼續醉 (金碟) (華星40經典金唱片)
    02. 再見十九歲 --- (Beyond the Rose Garden THEME)
    http://www.yesasia.com/1032232092-0-0-0-zh_TW/info.html

    One Day In My Life (金碟) (華星40經典金唱片)
    10. 今夜星光 --- (The Kung Fu Kid THEME)
    http://www.yesasia.com/1032232093-0-0-0-zh_TW/info.html
    Last edited by wargods; 10-06-13 at 10:42 PM.

  16. #156
    Senior Member almo89's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Vancouver
    Posts
    952

    Default

    Thanks for the explanation Wargods. I was hoping that there was a newer CD release of the original Project A theme since the one I have is from an old Japanese CD and by today's standards, it sounds a little flat.

    Nice to see Flying Fox on Snowy Mountain sub song released. I will need to pick that up as I have been waiting for a few years for that. I can finally delete the crappy 128kbps Mp3 file.

    Still waiting for HSDS 86 sub songs.
    "If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put it in a bottle it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow, or it can crash. Be water my friends.

  17. #157
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    307

    Default



    I'm not gonna worry about those unreleased tracks for now, as I'm still waiting for this above album to release on CD.....I think it will happen one day, but we will probably need to wait a little longer.

    01.問誰領風騷–羅文、甄妮 (TVB劇集《成吉思汗》主題曲)---- Genghis Khan THEME
    02.胡漢夢–劉錫明、方曉紅 (TVB劇集《書劍恩仇錄》主題曲)The Legend of the Book and the Sword THEME
    03.執手同行–鄭少秋 (TVB劇集《杜心五》主題曲)- Fate Takes a Hand THEME (recently released through Adam's album)
    04.碧血忠魂–呂方 (TVB劇集《南拳蔡李佛》主題曲)----- The Rise of a Kung Fu Master THEME
    05.劍伴誰在–梅艷芳、梁朝偉 (TVB劇集《倚天屠龍記》主題曲)- The New Heaven Sword and the Dragon Sabre THEME
    06.俗世如來–呂方 (TVB劇集《洪熙官》主題曲)---- The Master of Shaolin THEME
    07.怒駡命運–羅文 (TVB劇集《成吉思汗》插曲)------ Genghis Khan SUBTHEME1
    08.一生抱恨哀–甄妮 (TVB劇集《成吉思汗》插曲)------ Genghis Khan SUBTHEME2
    09.衝出醉鄉–鄭少秋 (TVB劇集《杜心五》插曲)------ Fate Takes a Hand SUBTHEME
    10.踏月亮–文佩玲 (TVB劇集《殭屍奇兵》插曲)-------- Keung Sze Kay Bing OVERSEAS THEME / HK SUBTHEME
    11.劍斷魂在–許志安 (TVB劇集《天龍神劍》主題曲)------- The Dragon Sword THEME
    12.愁思逐水流–梅艷芳 (TVB劇集《開心女鬼》插曲)--------- Happy Spirit SUBTHEME

    Only Tracks 1,2,3,5 have been released on CD thus far.
    Last edited by wargods; 10-09-13 at 12:59 AM.

  18. #158
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    307

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wargods View Post


    I'm not gonna worry about those unreleased tracks for now, as I'm still waiting for this above album to release on CD.....I think it will happen one day, but we will probably need to wait a little longer.

    01.問誰領風騷–羅文、甄妮 (TVB劇集《成吉思汗》主題曲)---- Genghis Khan THEME
    02.胡漢夢–劉錫明、方曉紅 (TVB劇集《書劍恩仇錄》主題曲)The Legend of the Book and the Sword THEME
    03.執手同行–鄭少秋 (TVB劇集《杜心五》主題曲)- Fate Takes a Hand THEME (recently released through Adam's album)
    04.碧血忠魂–呂方 (TVB劇集《南拳蔡李佛》主題曲)----- The Rise of a Kung Fu Master THEME
    05.劍伴誰在–梅艷芳、梁朝偉 (TVB劇集《倚天屠龍記》主題曲)- The New Heaven Sword and the Dragon Sabre THEME
    06.俗世如來–呂方 (TVB劇集《洪熙官》主題曲)---- The Master of Shaolin THEME
    07.怒駡命運–羅文 (TVB劇集《成吉思汗》插曲)------ Genghis Khan SUBTHEME1
    08.一生抱恨哀–甄妮 (TVB劇集《成吉思汗》插曲)------ Genghis Khan SUBTHEME2
    09.衝出醉鄉–鄭少秋 (TVB劇集《杜心五》插曲)------ Fate Takes a Hand SUBTHEME
    10.踏月亮–文佩玲 (TVB劇集《殭屍奇兵》插曲)-------- Keung Sze Kay Bing OVERSEAS THEME / HK SUBTHEME
    11.劍斷魂在–許志安 (TVB劇集《天龍神劍》主題曲)------- The Dragon Sword THEME
    12.愁思逐水流–梅艷芳 (TVB劇集《開心女鬼》插曲)--------- Happy Spirit SUBTHEME

    Only Tracks 1,2,3,5 have been released on CD thus far.

    This album will be released on CD next Thursday (Dec 12). I will paste the yesasia link of this album as soon as it becomes available. Cheers.

  19. #159
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    307

    Default

    傾城之戀 (金碟) (華星40經典金唱片)
    http://www.yesasia.com/1034797923-0-0-0-zh_TW/info.html
    01. 秋風秋雨 (無線電視劇”秋瑾”主題曲) --- Qiu Jin - A Woman to Remember THEME
    02. 無愧少年時 (無線電視劇”秋瑾”插曲) --- Qiu Jin - A Woman to Remember SUBTHEME
    03. 季雨的憂鬱
    04. 自願別了他
    05. 際圓舞曲
    06. 搖幌的情網
    07. 傾城之戀 (電影” 傾城之戀”主題曲)
    08. 絕不再愛你
    09. 教我做個夢
    10. 心靠電話傳
    11. 劍舞 (無線電視劇”秋瑾” 插曲) --- Qiu Jin - A Woman to Remember SUBTHEME
    12. 知風草


    華星影視新節奏(第二輯) (金碟) (華星40經典金唱片)
    http://www.yesasia.com/1034797929-0-0-0-zh_TW/info.html
    01. 浮生若夢 張國榮主唱 (電視劇 “武林世家”主題曲) --- The Fallen Family THEME
    02. 別離的無奈 梅艷芳主唱 (電影 “歌舞昇平 插曲)
    03. 勁舞者 陳潔靈主唱 (電視劇 “鼓舞”主題曲) --- The Last Performance THEME
    04. 說句你愛她 歐陽德勛主唱
    05. 邁向新一天 梅艷芳、李中浩合唱 (電影 “歌舞昇平”主題曲)
    06. 我係小忌廉 戴蘊慧主唱 (電視片集 “小忌廉”主題曲)
    07. 我與你,他與我 梅艷芳主唱 (電視劇 “挑戰”主題曲) --- The Rough Ride THEME
    08. 心中祗有你 張國榮、關菊英合唱 (電視劇 “武林世家” 插曲) --- The Fallen Family SUBTHEME
    09. 新的轉機 張偉健主唱
    10. 誰在笑我 戴蘊慧主唱
    11. 愛的鼓舞 陳潔靈主唱 (電視劇 “鼓舞” 插曲)--- The Last Performance SUBTHEME
    12. 足球小將 張偉健主唱 (電視片集 “足球小將”主題曲) --- ANIME Captain Tsubasa SUBTHEME


    隨時行樂 (金碟) (華星40經典金唱片)
    http://www.yesasia.com/1034797938-0-0-0-zh_TW/info.html
    01. 隨時行樂
    02. 三分鐘
    03. 星情呼應
    04. 熱氣球
    05. 大搖大擺
    06. 隨時行樂 (麥記叔叔MIX)
    07. 萬里陽光 (無線電視劇刑事偵緝檔案IV主題曲) -- Detective Investigation Files IV THEME
    08. 追究 (無線電視劇鑑証實錄II主題曲) --- Untraceable Evidence II THEME
    09. 宇宙無限 (無線電視劇刑事偵緝檔案IV插曲) 合唱: 古天樂 -- Detective Investigation Files IV SUBTHEME
    10. 舊約


    華星武俠金曲集 (金碟) (華星40經典金唱片)
    http://www.yesasia.com/1034797935-0-0-0-zh_TW/info.html
    01. 問誰領風騷 羅文、甄妮合唱 (電視劇《成吉思汗》主題曲)--- Genghis Khan THEME
    02. 胡漢夢 劉錫明、方曉虹、合唱(電視劇《書劍恩仇錄》主題曲)--- The Legend of the Book and the Sword THEME
    03. 執手同行 鄭少秋主唱 (電視劇《杜心五》主題曲)--- Fate Takes a Hand THEME
    04. 碧血忠魂 呂方主唱 (電視劇《蔡李佛》主題曲))--- The Rise of a Kung Fu Master THEME
    05. 劍伴誰在 梅艷芳、梁朝偉合唱 (電視劇《倚天屠龍記》主題曲)--- The New Heaven Sword and the Dragon Sabre THEME
    06. 俗世如來 呂方主唱 (電視劇《洪熙官》主題曲)--- The Master of Shaolin THEME
    07. 怒駡命運 羅文主唱 (電視劇《成吉思汗》插曲)--- Genghis Khan SUBTHEME1
    08. 一生抱恨哀 甄妮主唱 (電視劇《成吉思汗》插曲)--- Genghis Khan SUBTHEME2
    09. 衝出醉鄉 鄭少秋主唱 (電視劇《杜心五》插曲)--- Fate Takes a Hand SUBTHEME
    10. 踏月亮 文佩玲主唱 (電視劇《彊屍奇兵》插曲)--- Keung Sze Kay Bing OVERSEAS THEME / HK SUBTHEME
    11. 劍斷魂在 許志安主唱 (電視劇《天龍神劍》主題曲)--- The Dragon Sword THEME
    12. 愁思逐水流 梅艷芳主唱 (電視劇《開心女鬼》插曲) --- Happy Spirit SUBTHEME

  20. #160
    Senior Member Ian Liew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2,751

    Default

    Was Adam Cheng's 楚漢驕雄 ever released on CD? I can't get that tune out of my head after listening to it 30 times over the course of the series, and even my kids can hum it now.

Similar Threads

  1. TVB SERIES THEMESONG & VIDOECLIPS
    By skygarden in forum TVB Series
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-16-07, 11:40 PM
  2. Themesong Section
    By pinyin753 in forum Mainland China TV Series
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-25-06, 12:53 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •