Thread: America's Got Talent

Default America's Got Talent

Anyone watch this, there's supposed 58 million viewers in the US alone

Wow Ken, good to say you outside the Wuxia Fiction Forum.

I watch it every week, very entertaining stuff. It's fun to see the strange talents that some people have. I hope a singer doesn't win again though, it would be too much like American Idol.

This year the talent has gotten more diverse, which is good. Sharon is an adequate replacement for Brandy, but this fake controversy between Nigel and Hasselhoff has gotten goofy. Their arguments look so fake (David Hasselhoff really is not a good actor)

Its cool to see how much diverse talent there is; last year's some of the judges forgot, "Its not American Idol." But its a talent show of many kinds, which its proven by many different talents, like juggling, acepella, a singing grandma, and many more; its getting really good now.
    Check out: http://samthetypist.spaces.live.com/ ; Currently under construction;Check out http://www.soundclick.com/spcnet07 , provided by Sugar.

I do watch it, quite entertaining. The talent that some people come onstage with is becoming more and more interesting and of course diversed. I think the judges do a good job of deciding who to cut, but as for who to let go on...sometimes I wonder.

Such as that one guy. I forget his name all the time, but he also appeared on season 1 twice. He is the one who likes to crossdress and does a lot of crazy acts. This time around he brought two girls with him and I guess they put on a "show" where he is "taming" them since they were wolves.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

Quote Originally Posted by goddessofhonour View Post
    I do watch it, quite entertaining. The talent that some people come onstage with is becoming more and more interesting and of course diversed. I think the judges do a good job of deciding who to cut, but as for who to let go on...sometimes I wonder.

Such as that one guy. I forget his name all the time, but he also appeared on season 1 twice. He is the one who likes to crossdress and does a lot of crazy acts. This time around he brought two girls with him and I guess they put on a "show" where he is "taming" them since they were wolves.
    It's Leonid the Magnificent

I saw a clip on youtube of the winner last year.

I watched Australia's got talent though. My friend, Francesca Valladares got into the semifinals, but didnt get into the grand finals. Shame, since she sang better than Bonnie Anderson, the winner of Australia's got talent.

Anyone watching Britains got talent? I can only watch through youtube, but there was this little blonde 6year-old, who got through the first round, but not the second round. she sang perfect pitched, and brought one of the judges to tears. the amazing thing is that she never learnt singing, for her mother did not have the money. She sang 'Somewhere over the rainbow'. Sounded like a professional.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

yeah, I saw that one on youtube, it made me sing that song too; she done a wonderful job with this song.
    Check out: http://samthetypist.spaces.live.com/ ; Currently under construction;Check out http://www.soundclick.com/spcnet07 , provided by Sugar.

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme View Post
    I saw a clip on youtube of the winner last year.

I watched Australia's got talent though. My friend, Francesca Valladares got into the semifinals, but didnt get into the grand finals. Shame, since she sang better than Bonnie Anderson, the winner of Australia's got talent.

Anyone watching Britains got talent? I can only watch through youtube, but there was this little blonde 6year-old, who got through the first round, but not the second round. she sang perfect pitched, and brought one of the judges to tears. the amazing thing is that she never learnt singing, for her mother did not have the money. She sang 'Somewhere over the rainbow'. Sounded like a professional.
    I thought Soul Mystic should have won; have you ever seen someone changing that quick?!

I watched last season only. I don't think the girl should win especially when there are so many outstanding talents in this competition besides SINGING! I agree Soul Mystic should win! That's why I don't even bother to watch this season anymore.
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

Senorita Liza Wang, Ud es MUY bonita para su edad. Besame.

It's not a singing competition but it sure has a lot of singers on there. They should try out for American Idol not AGT. And the thing that bothers me quite frankly is Sideswipe. People shouldn't vote them through just because of their abs.
    Liza Wang-the only gorgeous woman to make any man (especially me!) swoon with one piecing look. (never underestimate the power of a woman)

I`m quite glad that a singer didn`t win. It was that ventriloquist guy. He did a wonderful job and will now, it should be said, move onto bigger and better things.

Quote Originally Posted by Qin_Shu_Bao View Post
    I`m quite glad that a singer didn`t win. It was that ventriloquist guy. He did a wonderful job and will now, it should be said, move onto bigger and better things.
    "that ventriloquist guy"...lol. His name's Terry Fator mate and yea I wanted him to win because I always had a good laugh watching him. What such talent!
    Liza Wang-the only gorgeous woman to make any man (especially me!) swoon with one piecing look. (never underestimate the power of a woman)

I'm happy with the winner. I would pay for tickets for his show and watch him.

New season everyone!!!