Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Vietnam

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    lol....guess ur list must be limited
    Actually I eat so much in a day that I can't remember it all. Oh man, now I have to go buy ingredients to make pho on my way home. I want some sooo bad!

Lunar, wanna stop by for a bowl tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    Actually I eat so much in a day that I can't remember it all. Oh man, now I have to go buy ingredients to make pho on my way home. I want some sooo bad!

u are killing me ur gunna make me waste 7 dollars at a pho restaurant tonite
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    u are killing me ur gunna make me waste 7 dollars at a pho restaurant tonite
    Awww, I'm sorry. I know, I make you do a lot of *stuff* you don't want to do, huh?

how do you cook it? i'm the picky eater of the house, i usually taste stuff before it's serve lol. And i'm decent at "theory" cooking, actually doing it? not so much.

I think for all viets out there who's mom knows how to cook Pho, maybe Pho won't be as enticing as it is to you compared to outsiders

there are lots of dishes, come on. Street foods are very fun to eat.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar View Post
    I think for all viets out there who's mom knows how to cook Pho, maybe Pho won't be as enticing as it is to you compared to outsiders

there are lots of dishes, come on. Street foods are very fun to eat.

lol....actually, i only eat Pho about 5 times in my life....

Quote Originally Posted by warlock110 View Post
    how do you cook it? i'm the picky eater of the house, i usually taste stuff before it's serve lol. And i'm decent at "theory" cooking, actually doing it? not so much.
    It's a secret. During high school I had a good vietnamese friend. I would go over to his house everyday after school to *study* in his room. His mom was very nice and taught me how to cook pho. Actually she needed me to wash and cut up all the veges that went into it. I don't mind cutting up the meatballs and ham. Damn! One more hour before I leave work! I'm craving for pho!!!!!!

One more hour before I leave work! I'm craving for pho!!!!!!
    u work night shift?

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    u work night shift?
    Stop collecting info about me. What? Are you going to stalk me with these little clues? Want to know that I live in Texas which is about an hour away from CanDee. I work in a clinic out in the middle of nowhere and nothing happens here so if you wanna stalk me do it when I'm driving home from work, because there are cop cars that hide behind in the clinic parking lot.

OMG! Do not diss the Pho man! I could eat that shit for every single meal for the rest of my life. When I first moved into my own place and I didn't want to cook I bought a HUGE soup pot and a whole case of steak and beef bones. Boiled it for about half a day! That shit lasted me a whole 5 days! It was wonderful.
    you're so damm funny..

I swear i thought you were Thai...

Not trying to brag but I cook some killa PHO GA and GuGu since you're like an hour away, i'll cook you some pho and Lunar you're invited too!
    Last edited by CanDEE; 09-26-07 at 12:37 AM.
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

oh, that's nice, but i think it'll never work out
    *unless she's really hot, nah it still wouldn't work out* lol.
    i dunno, long distance don't ever work for me, i'm kindda a girly guy, if i'm in a relationship i want to be there.

Statistic says it takes about 6 weeks to forget someone if you don't see them during the period, i personally tested this out, unfortunately it's true, the feeling just isn't the same when you don't physically interact with the person.

She's pretty hot..you never know...besides, we have the internet now..you can communicate with her thru emails, AIM, and even this forum.

Sad but I've never talk to my first cousin ever before and the other day was the first time I ever see her pictures. She looked pretty innocent, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE View Post
    you're so damm funny..

I swear i thought you were Thai...

Not trying to brag but I cook some killa PHO GA and GuGu since you're like an hour away, i'll cook you some pho and Lunar you're invited too!
    I am half Thai and something else. It's a secret.

But wait, why can't a Thai girl love Pho?

BTW!!!!!! I'm making Pho right now. Waiting for the soup to boil. :P

I am half Thai and something else. It's a secret.

But wait, why can't a Thai girl love Pho?

BTW!!!!!! I'm making Pho right now. Waiting for the soup to boil. :P
    haha, man if i live around you i just go over smooch off all month, save food money.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDEE View Post
    She's pretty hot..you never know...besides, we have the internet now..you can communicate with her thru emails, AIM, and even this forum.

Sad but I've never talk to my first cousin ever before and the other day was the first time I ever see her pictures. She looked pretty innocent, I guess.
    yeah, young people in the US rarely talk to those in VN, it's just the different life style and ways of thinking, it's hard to talk to them. I talked to my cousin last month via AIM (they just got internet hooked up in their house in VN) and all she can talk about is how hard she studies. I was being really nice, but it scares me to talk to her again haha.

yeah, young people in the US rarely talk to those in VN, it's just the different life style and ways of thinking, it's hard to talk to them. I talked to my cousin last month via AIM (they just got internet hooked up in their house in VN) and all she can talk about is how hard she studies. I was being really nice, but it scares me to talk to her again haha.

That's so funny that you mentioned that. My parents want me to email her but i'm so afraid to because for sure, my vietnamese writing aren't great and I'm not sure if i'm up to hearing all the sad stories. My aunt has been emailing her and she told it's really depressing.

Sometimes, I wonder if there's a class in Vietnam that teaches our relatives from VN to write depressing emails, letters, and conversations to us. It seems like everyone has the same sad stories.

yes had pho for dinner, dam it taste good! those noodles are the smoothest thing ever!

Default Just came back from Vietnam

I actually came back from Vietnam on Monday. The pho in vietnam is so good. I actually ate 3 bowls at every pho restaurant my cousin took me to. The best is the street vendor pho. Although the noodles tend to be overcook, but the soup is to die for.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeren of all Trades View Post
    I actually came back from Vietnam on Monday. The pho in vietnam is so good. I actually ate 3 bowls at every pho restaurant my cousin took me to. The best is the street vendor pho. Although the noodles tend to be overcook, but the soup is to die for.
    dam.... after 2 bowls, im like done for

I'm curious if the pho in Vietnam is any better than it is in the U.S., where pho seems to vary little from restaurant to restaurant.

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng View Post
    I'm curious if the pho in Vietnam is any better than it is in the U.S., where pho seems to vary little from restaurant to restaurant.
    pho in VN is better than in the state.....the important is the sauce....so i think sauce in VN is better.....