Thread: McDonald's Menu Around the World

Default McDonald's Menu Around the World

Very interest. I know there's some items in the McDonald that are specific to a region, but, never know it's so big a difference. I which I can get my hands on some of those mouth watering meals. I want to try the RiceBurger and the Croque McDo.

http://www.nileguide.com/blog/2010/0...und-the-world/
    http://hubpages.com/hub/McDonalds_St...ound_the_World
    http://foodnetworkhumor.com/2009/07/...world-40-pics/
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Wow, some of them are pretty crazy. I'd like to travel just to try them. The only thing I really eat at McDonald's is the Big Mac meal, and I haven't had it for almost a year now. Not really menu related, but I heard in a city near mine, their McDonald's has valet parking. : )
    Less Than Perfect

Yeah, makes me want to a travel to try all those interesting special menus too. My favourite McDonald's burger is Fillet-o-Fish. Is this one of the universal items that is available in all McDonald's through out the world or another special item?

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    Yeah, makes me want to a travel to try all those interesting special menus too. My favourite McDonald's burger is Fillet-o-Fish. Is this one of the universal items that is available in all McDonald's through out the world or another special item?
    Filet-o-Fish is available in many locations, but depending on where the McDonalds in question is, it'll use a different kind of fish.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    I once saw a double stacker for the Fillet-o-Fish sandwich offered for a limited time in Hong Kong. It was offered as a special item for the summer.

I always try to stop by a McDonald while traveling abroad to check out the different menus.

Quote Originally Posted by Suzaku View Post
    I once saw a double stacker for the Fillet-o-Fish sandwich offered for a limited time in Hong Kong. It was offered as a special item for the summer.

I always try to stop by a McDonald while traveling abroad to check out the different menus.
    This double slice Fillet-o-Fish has been offered in our McDonald as a special item too once. But, I didn't try at that time because I thought 2 piece of fillet was bit too much. The thickness of the fillet in the regular Fillet-o-Fish was just right.

Many years ago, I went to McDonald's in Thailand (can't remember now if it was in Chiangmai or in Bangkok), and found a McChicken-type burger with a pineapple ring inside. Pretty cool if you like this type of sweet-sour taste. There was also a limited-period offering of fish-fingers in Singapore about 7-8 years ago; don't know if that made it to Malaysia.
    Jin Yong's Ode to Gallantry [侠客行].
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    what about SPT, I need my SPT fix ASAP, pretty pleaseeeee...
    Soon ... SOON!

Quote Originally Posted by HuangYushi View Post
    Many years ago, I went to McDonald's in Thailand (can't remember now if it was in Chiangmai or in Bangkok), and found a McChicken-type burger with a pineapple ring inside. Pretty cool if you like this type of sweet-sour taste.
    Yes, I have eaten this before. I think it was in Bangkok. In Bangkok, in another time, I came across McSpicy Chicken Burger.

i'd have fun trying all these new mcd's items but i know i'd miss my perfectly fine cheeseburger n fries
    Grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference.

The fillet 'o' fish burger i can eat it with 4 massive bites when i'm desperately hungry.
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Yes, I have eaten this before. I think it was in Bangkok. In Bangkok, in another time, I came across McSpicy Chicken Burger.
    The spicy chicken burger or similar is available in Singapore as "McSpicy" and in Malaysia as "Spicy Chicken McDeluxe". Having lived in Singapore for quite a long time before, I kinda miss the Samurai burger.
    Jin Yong's Ode to Gallantry [侠客行].
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208
    what about SPT, I need my SPT fix ASAP, pretty pleaseeeee...
    Soon ... SOON!

Just a little off topic but has any Americans here tasted 'White Castle' burgers?

And are they nice?
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

Does any Mcdonalds outlet has pork burger?

You can get the ones with bacon, like the bacon and egg muffin. The Angus here comes with bacon.

I really love Mcdonalds, I love their fries, their caramel sundae and also their chicken fillet.

American McDonalds customers go nuts over the McRib Sandwich (which contrary to its name, doesn't even feature genuine spare rib meat). McDonalds cleverly makes this available only periodically (e.g. usually for a month or two every year or every other year), and when it becomes available, people just lose their minds. In 2010, a congressional election year in the U.S., the McRib was announced to return (temporarily) to the McDonalds menu on the same day as Election Day. Sure enough, in Yahoo's "Now Trending" box that day, the election was only the second most trended item; in the # 1 position was the McRib Sandwich!

Good to know that Americans have their priorities straight...

Twisty Fries come again. Our McD outlets only have Twist Fries near and during Chinese New Year. My colleague said he has been waiting for the Twisty Fries for quite some time. Indeed, the Twisty Fries is more tasty than the ordinary fries. Or maybe it feels so because we only get to eat it once a year. I also took the opportunity to buy the Twisty Fries whenever possible.

mcdonald used to offer fried apple pies and it was delicious in comparison to the baked apple pies they usually serve. i remembered as a child they used to have cheeseburgers tuesday for 39 cent or 29 cent.