Thread: The Mad Phoenix

Default The Mad Phoenix

anyone seen this yet? starred Gilbert Lam and the main lead lady from 97 Year of chamelone.

I watched it. It's a really good show with Gilbert as main lead. His acting was good and he looked very handsome in here. The only think was i wished the ending could have been better for him! Crystal Tin was good in here too, I dont like the main girl. I hope they will put Crystal and Gilbert in some series later as love interests!

I really enjoyed this series. It's different and the characters are well-fleshed out. I'm a total Gilbert fan so I'll watch just about anything he's in and he was GREAT in here. He was so convincing as the lead actor...I felt for him in the end Not the best ending for him...but it really showcases his acting chops. And yes, he looked extremely handsome in here! Definitely watch it if you're a Gilbert fan or just enjoy a good series!

I thought it was a very well made production based on a true story. The ending was really sad, but stayed true to what happened in real life. I also thought Gilbert was especially handsome in this series. Stupid TVB didn't know how to make use of his talent
    Last edited by tweety365; 10-11-09 at 01:21 PM.

Could anyone post a short summary of this show? Iīm not sure, if I should watch it because I donīt like stories that are set in/during the Ching Dynasty (donīt like the costumes etc) but as Gilbert Lam stars in it I could give if it a chance...
    Thank you in advance!

i don't recognise the title, could someone post the poster on? maybe a summary.
    Currently in love with Bae Suzy...for superficial reasons.