Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Super Junior (aka SuJu)

did anyone here watch sj at happy citadel? ...it was funny. for the last part, when hangeng cried, so did my sister. siwon and nana totally tricked him.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...AC%E8%90%A5+sj

thats the link for some of the sj videos at happy citadel (youtube).

Quote Originally Posted by libby96 View Post
    did anyone here watch sj at happy citadel? ...it was funny. for the last part, when hangeng cried, so did my sister. siwon and nana totally tricked him.

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...AC%E8%90%A5+sj

thats the link for some of the sj videos at happy citadel (youtube).
    i watched it, it was sad and also cutee
    siwon is so funny
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

hey annaa, where did you get the super junior album? i've downloaded most of the songs off limewire, except i want to get the album.

there's going to be a new sub-group in sj now, called super junior-china. and there's all this stuff about a new chinese member called henry lau aka violin boy.

If KangIn was in toilet w/o paper...

Friday's Chun Bang Ji Chuk was about "How would you respond if someone texted you saying..."
    And today's theme was "I'm in a public restroom but there's no toilet paper"
    So KangIn texted a few people, telling them he's in the toilet without the paper to see how they respond...

he texts the super junior members.

EunHyuk: ???? (ROFL.)
    HeeChul: I'm at a restaurant right now (i dont think he appreciates knowing that. LOL especially wen he's eating.)

SungMin called him instead of texting him... so KangIn called him back so that the conversation could be heard on air.

Sungmin's the only nice one... so he asked KangIn where he is and said that he'll go over and bring KangIn the toilet paper lol.
    But he was talking in the respective form to kangin about half the time...

Then he calls HeeChul... HeeChul's ringback tone is "Chutcha"... only his part
    Heechul's talking with his mouth full.

kangin: Hyung, Im in trouble... (explains the situation...)
    HeeChul: Hmm just let your "dung" dry ('dung' = POO. LOL DISGUSTING HAHAHAHAHA THAT MADE MY LAUGH)
    KangIn: HYUNG!
    KangIn: Hyung, im not gonna leave here until you come. i'm gonna just stay here
    HeeChul: Mm okay.
    KangIn: What?
    HeeChul: Mm okay.
    KangIn: You're telling me to just stay here?
    HeeChul: I think MinSung hyung's gonna go to you right now.
    KangIn: No no hyung im just joking. this is on air right now, this is radio broadcast.
    HeeChul: Oh its radio broadcast? Oh... Dont even think about ever seeing me again.

Towards the end of the show, KangIn read all the text messages he received from the other members.

KyuHyun finished his schedule so he dropped by to visit kangin... Then he received the text so KyuHyun took a roll of toilet paper and he went inside the chunji restroom looking for him ... but of course KangIn wasnt there so he told kangIn...
    Hyung, i think someone sent me a prank text message.

Eeteuk : Oh is this for radio broadcast? How should i respond? (that guy is clever.)

DongHae: Hyung, dont worry. Im your dongseng fishie DongHae. I'll be there soon, just wait a little.

Yesung: KangIn-ah, just flush the toilet down once...Then with the clean water that's left afterwards, you can wash with that.

credits to z-degrees.net & bobo33 @ SOOMPI for posting

its sooo funny! i died laughing. heechul-was very heechul-like. but i think i liked yesung's answer the most! kyuhyun is so cute and innocent!

I just currently...well 2 days ago.... became a huge fan of SuJu!!!

The first thing I saw of them was Exploration of the Human Body! I was really bored and was surfing youtube for anything. And saw something like 'Super Junior E.H.B. with eng subs' so I thought I'd give it a try. And my first reaction was.... HOW GAY CAN THESE GUYS BE? They seriously are girlish! Their pepper eating got me laughing so hard! I almost peed in my pants. How they have to chew 5 times and spit out and a second later it hits them. hehehe It was hilarious! I watched all the subbed ones of E.H.B. The most... disturbing one of course was the 'can you breathe under water thru air supply by another person' theory. I couldn't believe it! The most fun was the one where they split into two teams and one group were the criminals while the others were cops with dogs. It was hilarious! Trying to spray and use everything to distract the dogs.

Then I saw the one where DBSK came on the show as the guest! OMG.. Yunho! I loved how DBSK beat them in almost all the games.

Then I watched SuJu Full House. Eva and Anya were hilarious. At first they were kinda like 'what?' hehehe Towards the end they were like 'even Eva is lying now' hehehe. I love the surprise b-day party Eva and Anya planned for Heechul. It was so sweet. And how Heechul cried. Too bad he was too smart and figured out it was a 'fake interview' and started to locate all the hidden cameras.

With all this talk... wonder who is my fave? Hehehehe I like all of them, but these ones stand out.

Heechul - He's so PRETTY! hehehe And so funny! Even at times when everyone thinks he's mean, but he's just being straight forward and most of the times he feels bad about it.

Yesung - I don't care what anyone says, he gets picked on the most! It's not his fault that he's short! The 'who can jump higher' game was hilarious! He tried soooooo hard! He's so quiet but all his replies and reactions are hilarious!

Kang-In - I love this guy! He's power crazy! The arm wrestling game was out of this world. When everyone can beat everyone else with the 'tricks' but the host could never beat Kang-In, even after all the 'tricks'. And he was very entertaining.

Donghae - He reminds me of a Thai singer Beam from D2B. And the dude is super weak! It's like he knows he's weak so he doesn't even try! hahaha But he's so funny.

Siwon - The dude is .... such a GENTLEMAN! His sportsmanship in the dodge ball game really impressed me. And he even paid for their sauna day in Full House! I was sooo impressed!

But if I had to hang around one person, I think I'd pick Kang-In. He seems kinda mean at times, but the dude is too funny for me to get mad at. And his 'pull down everyone's pants' pranks got me laughing sooooooooo hard!
    Last edited by GuGu; 03-10-08 at 05:14 PM.

Default Super Junior Profile

Since no ones done this yet.. I guess I'll do it. Please feel free to correct me on anything. I'm going to steal everything off of wikipedia.com

Brief history:

Super Junior (Korean: 슈퍼주니어), also known as simply SJ or SuJu (Korean: 슈주), is a thirteen-member Korean boy band formed by SM Entertainment in 2005, masterminded by Lee Soo Man. The group initially debuted with twelve members on November 6, 2005 with the single, "TWINS (Knock Out)". The original twelve members, from oldest to youngest, are Leeteuk (the leader), Heechul, Han Geng, Yesung, Kang-In, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, and Kibum. The Chinese member, Han Geng, was chosen among the 3,000 applicants through auditions held in China by SM Entertainment in 2001.

Many of the members had already pursued an entertainment career before Super Junior's debut through acting, DJ-ing, and modeling. On May 23, 2006 SM Entertainment announced the addition of a new member, Kyuhyun, making them the thirteen-member group they are today.

Name: Super Junior(Korean: 슈퍼주니어), SuJu, SJ
    Debut: 2005
    Genres: K-pop, dance, R&B, trot
    Members:

Leeteuk
    Heechul
    Han Geng
    Yesung
    Kang-In
    Shindong
    Sungmin
    Eunhyuk
    Donghae
    Siwon
    Ryeowook
    Kibum
    Kyuhyun

Default Member Profiles

*please let me know if i posted up the wrong pic for a member. i've only been a fan of SuJu for 2 days! ^_^*

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://simage.iple.com/superjunior/version01/gallery/2nd_b_14.jpg')

Members:

Leeteuk
    Birth name Park Jung-su (박정수)
    Also known as Leeteuk (이특)
    Born July 1, 1983 (1983-07-01) (age 24)
    Origin South Korea
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://simage.iple.com/superjunior/version01/gallery/2repack_b_05.jpg')

Heechul
    Birth name Kim Hee-chul (김희철)
    Also known as Heenim
    Born July 10, 1983 (1983-07-10) (age 24)
    Origin Gangwon-do, South Korea
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://simage.iple.com/superjunior/version01/gallery/2repack_b_01.jpg')

Han Geng
    Chinese name 韩庚 (Simplified)
    Birth name Han Geng
    Origin People's Republic of China
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://simage.iple.com/superjunior/version01/gallery/2repack_b_04.jpg')

Yesung
    Birth name Kim Jong-woon (김종운)
    Born August 24, 1984 (1984-08-24) (age 23)
    Origin Cheonan, Chungcheongnam-do, South Korea
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://simage.iple.com/superjunior/version01/gallery/2repack_b_08.jpg')

Kang-In
    Birth name Kim Young-woon (김영운)
    Born January 17, 1985 (1985-01-17) (age 23)
    Origin South Korea
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://simage.iple.com/superjunior/version01/gallery/2repack_b_03.jpg')

Shindong
    Birth name Shin Dong-hee (신동희)
    Born September 28, 1985 (1985-09-28) (age 22)
    Origin South Korea
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://simage.iple.com/superjunior/version01/gallery/2repack_b_07.jpg')
    Last edited by GuGu; 03-10-08 at 05:49 PM.

Sungmin
    Birth name Lee Sung-min (이성민)
    Born January 1, 1986 (1986-01-01) (age 22)
    Origin South Korea
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://simage.iple.com/superjunior/version01/gallery/3repack_b_09.jpg')

Eunhyuk
    Birth name Lee Hyuk-jae (이혁재)
    Also known as Monkey
    Born April 4, 1986 (1986-04-04) (age 21)
    Origin South Korea
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://simage.iple.com/superjunior/version01/gallery/2repack_b_12.jpg')

Donghae
    Birth name Lee Dong-hae (이동해)
    Born October 15, 1986 (1986-10-15) (age 21)
    Origin Mokpo, Jeollanam-do, South Korea
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://simage.iple.com/superjunior/version01/gallery/2repack_b_10.jpg')

Siwon
    Birth name Choi Si-won (최시원)
    Also known as Simba
    Born February 10, 1987 (1987-02-10) (age 21) Real birthday: April 7, 1986
    Origin Seoul, South Korea
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://simage.iple.com/superjunior/version01/gallery/3repack_b_02.jpg')

Ryeowook
    Birth name Kim Ryeo-wook (김려욱)
    Born June 21, 1987 (1987-06-21) (age 20)
    Origin South Korea
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://simage.iple.com/superjunior/version01/gallery/3repack_b_11.jpg')

Kibum
    Birth name Kim Ki-bum (김기범)
    Born August 21, 1987 (1987-08-21) (age 20)
    Origin Seoul, South Korea
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://simage.iple.com/superjunior/version01/gallery/3repack_b_06.jpg')

Kyuhyun
    Birth name Cho Kyu-hyun (조규현)
    Born February 3, 1988 (1988-02-03) (age 20)
    Origin South Korea
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://simage.iple.com/superjunior/version01/gallery/3repack_b_13.jpg')

you can get suju's profile at soompi and their schedule too ... i love these guys so much... i've now got all their songs...thanks to a friend (i borrowed her album). and they are all so sweet to each other. i get all hyper when people mention these guys, and dbsk too, so my friends try to avoid mentioning them at all, since they have experienced me when i go crazy over suju.

but i love them all... their personalities are just so sweet in general, how much they care for each other, like after the car accident, how donghae called kyuhyun at 4am in the morning to see how he was, and just they all care for each other. ok, i should stop now, but, you guys should all watch full house, ehb, school of rock and their movie (attack on the pin-up boys) if you haven't!

you can get suju's profile at soompi and their schedule too ... i love these guys so much... i've now got all their songs...thanks to a friend (i borrowed her album). and they are all so sweet to each other. i get all hyper when people mention these guys, and dbsk too, so my friends try to avoid mentioning them at all, since they have experienced me when i go crazy over suju.

but i love them all... their personalities are just so sweet in general, how much they care for each other, like after the car accident, how donghae called kyuhyun at 4am in the morning to see how he was, and just they all care for each other. ok, i should stop now, but, you guys should all watch full house, ehb, school of rock and their movie (attack on the pin-up boys) if you haven't!
    OMG! I know what you mean! I've seen all that you've mentioned! And I love E.H.B so much! At first I had a little crush on Kang-In.. I still do! And I like Donghae and everyone! Now I'm starting to fall for LeeTeuk! I don't know why!?!?!?! I just like him so much now! His high pitch laugh is soooooooooooooooooo cute! Argh! And you should visit me on the DBSK thread too! I only have Grifis on that thread! Hehehee Over in that thread I am going crazy for YunJae.. as you can see from my signature. But I like Leeteuk so much now.

I'm such a fangirl.. sorry, I had too much chocolate.

BTW.... KangTeuk all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes! kangteuk is like the suju version of jaeho in dbsk. i love these guys soo much! but i love all suju and dbsk pairings.
    gugu, have you watched 'change' the new show that replaced ehb? omg! its about getting a celebrity, and changing their appearence, etc. kangin was on the show two weeks ago, and his appearence was changed totally. he was the cameraman, and shin dong yup was the host.

i'll just post this:

(credit to spazzes - from wordpress, for capping this episode)

Has this been an incredible weekend in fandom or what! I have like 350 more pictures in my SuJu folders from the Super Show and I listened to the audio broadcast of the concert and then there was all that ShiHan in the latest Zhang Li Yin MV and Change! (Not to mention DBSK on Inkigayo, omg *___*.) Anyway, I watched the whole episode streaming last night and it was a really good episode. (I did feel really badly for Hyori, though! They were interviewing other people on the train and asking about their opinions of Hyori (she was sitting right there in her disguise) and some of them said some … not very nice things :/. About her age and how she’s past her ’sexy’ prime. And she cried . I know she’s turning 30 soon, but she still looks beautiful as EVER. So there. Hyori hwaiting!)

Okay! SuJu cuts! Really good stuff. So basically, Heechul is IN on the prank so he knows that it’s Kangin in disguise trying to fool the other SuJu members. (I wonder when we’ll ever see Heechul get pranked on a show. Maybe never. He’s so aware of his surroundings XDD.) Kangin pretends to be the cameraman filming Shin Dong Yup and Hyori (and No Hong Chul and Son Ho Young) while they look around the SuJu dorm. They open the door and you can see Eunhyuk and Eeteuk on the computer. I MUST ADMIT THAT SOME WARNING ALARMS WENT OFF IN MY HEAD, IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN. Especially cause Hyuk looks really surprised to see them XDD. They discover the boys’ shoelifts; Teuk and Hyuk look even more sheepish. AND THEN HYORI GRABS A BOOK FROM THEIR DESK … I think it has a naked lady on the cover?! LOL OMGGGGG I LOVE THEM. SDY grabs it from her and starts yelling, “WAAAAAA~~~!!!” while Eeteuk tries to block it from view roflmaoooooo. And then SDY actually OPENS the book, where you can see more naked ladies, and lol everyone is going nuts in the background MUAHAHAHAHAAA. Eeteuk continues to look flustered while you can see Kangin trying really hard not to laugh in the background. (EDIT: Just read that that photobook was a Vivian Hsu photobook XDD. Heechul’s comment (on another show) about how he would like to visit Taiwan for his fans and “because he’s heard a lot about Vivian Hsu” makes a lot of sense now! LMAO. I guess Teukie just shows that book to all the members and converts them…? LOLOLOL.)

I don’t really know what was happening next, but it looks like they were using some kind of detector on Eeteuk’s bed? Or something to see how dirty it was 8D. But whatever it was, it was just more embarrassment for Eeteuk, lmao. Hilarious. He like throws his book down on his bed like ARGH. Then Kangin’s phone starts ringing and he’s like OH SH!T while Eeteuk turns to look at him suspiciously. ROFLMAO. And I think Eunhyuk mentions something about it too. But I guess they still don’t figure it out because GAH IT IS SO FUNNY WHEN KANGIN IS JUST WALKING AROUND ALL HIS MEMBERS AND THEY’RE IGNORING HIM XDD. The best part is that the screen shows red arrows pointing at his oblivious members (Hyuk, Donghae, Teuk, Hankyung) hahahaha!

Hyori continues to poke around the boys’ stuff and she holds up these white boxers with red hearts all over them LMAO. You can hear Eeteuk’s high laugh in the background and I think Eunhyuk says that it’s Eeteuk’s, but he denies it. Feebly. LOL. And then Hyori holds up someone’s (really colorful!) underwear (or speedos?!) and HEECHUL moves really quickly to grab it away from her, so I guess it must be his XDDDD;;;;;. I LOVE THIS GROUP SO MUCH. ROFL. Then the crew moves to the boy’s refrigerator where they laugh at the expiration dates on their food, I think. LOL. SDY makes some awesome grossed-out expressions, while the boys just look really sheepish in the background. (Hankyung rests his head on Donghae’s shoulder! *___* And Heechul’s grabbing onto Hankyung’s arm, lol. So cute!) The cameras also show a lot of soju bottles in their refrigerator XD. Kangin then says something (he really does have a distinctive voice) and Donghae turns to look at him~. But Kangin still hasn’t been discovered ^___^.

Next, they all sit in a circle to chat. Heechul imitates Siwon’s hand movements roflmao. Watching Heechul imitate ANYONE is entertaining to the core. Then I think SDY and Hyori asks the boys to talk about Kangin lol. You can kind of see Kangin squirm through the entire thing XDDD. I don’t know what Eeteuk and Hankyung said, but they made everyone laugh, so it probably wasn’t the most flattering thing lmao. Then Kangin, who is still pretending to be the cameraman, gets up to do some kind of stunt and THAT BOOK THAT EETEUK WAS SO EMBARRASSED ABOUT EARLIER FALLS OUT OF HIS JACKET OMG. I have replayed this part a stupid amount of times because it’s just too funny how the realization dawns and everyone and you can see SDY going into a fit in the background LOLLLLLL!!

After all the laughs die down, the mood gets really solemn and quiet. It is positively adorable how all the oblivious SuJu boys are staring at Kangin like O____O. You can see all the whites in Eeteuk’s eyes, lol! And Donghae’s all :O about it. Kangin throws something down and storms off and then HE REALLY STARTS FREAKING OUT AND AGGHHHHHHHHHH AND OMGGGG. When I watched this streaming last night, I was laughing so hard into a pillow XDD. Some of the crew tackles him to the ground and he is still screaming and kicking his legs and sjkdfljsdklfdj LMFAOOOO. And that part where he runs at SDY and tries to tackle him is HYSTERICAL! (It’s really sweet how Eunhyuk tries to restrain Kangin from getting at SDY though :*. So sweet!) Hankyung moves closer to Hyori XDD. (Nice one!)

And I knew it would turn out like this: EETEUK IS THE ONE TO RECOGNIZE KANGIN DD! He’s all, “Wait a minute, wait a minute, this is Kangin.” LOL. Kangteuk forever. And Kangin throws off his wig and rips off his disguise to reveal himself while the other unknowing members are all :OOOOO in the background. Eeteuk shoves Kangin, who responds by throwing his prosthetics at Eeteuk XDDD.

Really excellent episode! But no preview for next time, so I wonder what they’ll be doing next week, hmm~.

Yes! I saw the episode! It was hilarious! I almost peed in my pants when I saw the book that was in Teukie's room! hahahhahaa I can see that he was soooo embarrassed by it. At least we all know now that he's a real guy. hehehe

KangIn was really good at hiding himself so he didn't get caught. But when he started to tackle the host, he screamed and stuff so the other members kinda was looking at him really carefully cause they had a feeling it was KangIn. I'm glad Teukie recognizes his KangIn.

OMG! In E.H.B I sooooo wanted KangIn and Teukie on the 'how can you breathe underwater by mouth to mouth' team! That would of had been so sweet! But KangIn ended up doing it with Eunhyuk. And I loved how Eunhyuk rejected KangIn and pulled for the other member's hand. (I can't remember who it was that Eunhyuk pulled for) I was laughing so hard!

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    Yes! I saw the episode! It was hilarious! I almost peed in my pants when I saw the book that was in Teukie's room! hahahhahaa I can see that he was soooo embarrassed by it. At least we all know now that he's a real guy. hehehe

KangIn was really good at hiding himself so he didn't get caught. But when he started to tackle the host, he screamed and stuff so the other members kinda was looking at him really carefully cause they had a feeling it was KangIn. I'm glad Teukie recognizes his KangIn.

OMG! In E.H.B I sooooo wanted KangIn and Teukie on the 'how can you breathe underwater by mouth to mouth' team! That would of had been so sweet! But KangIn ended up doing it with Eunhyuk. And I loved how Eunhyuk rejected KangIn and pulled for the other member's hand. (I can't remember who it was that Eunhyuk pulled for) I was laughing so hard!
    omg, yes, the part where hyuk got scared of kangin and grabbed for ??sungmin's?? hand! that was so funny!i was watching the relay talk (from the repackaged album) today, and i just realised how close sungmin and shindong really are. i know that all the suju members are all good friends, but how shindong says that sungmin comes to him whenever he has troubles was so cute! i loved the smirk on heechul's face after he read siwon's card too! all the stuff about preaching and God! but hangeng's card to hyuk was the sweetest of all! i really love hangeng's voice, it's all warm and soft. hangeng wrote 'take care of your health. hyung loves you'. OMG! hangeng is so sweet! really good stuff. all the members are really cute in it.

omg, yes, the part where hyuk got scared of kangin and grabbed for ??sungmin's?? hand! that was so funny!
    hahahhaa yes! it was sungmin! and it was awesome to hear him say that he thought of eunhyuk as a brother that was why he didn't mind the mouth to mouth air thing. it was sweet.

i was watching the relay talk (from the repackaged album) today, and i just realised how close sungmin and shindong really are. i know that all the suju members are all good friends, but how shindong says that sungmin comes to him whenever he has troubles was so cute!
    yeah, shindong didn't appear much in fullhouse, but whenever he was there it was hilarious. especially the first day when they went to pick the girls up. they asked him, 'who are you?' and he was like huh? hahaha

i loved the smirk on heechul's face after he read siwon's card too! all the stuff about preaching and God!
    awww my heechul and siwon! i love this couple. heechul is always looking to get kissed or hugged by siwon. at the beginning of fullhouse you can see heechul basically lying on top of siwon. and siwon would hug him. it was sweet.
    and yes, his preaching makes me laugh. i have a friend whose like siwon. i am a christian but i don't go to church. so he always tells me to go with him. so i can relate to heechul and the rest of the members of suju.

but hangeng's card to hyuk was the sweetest of all! i really love hangeng's voice, it's all warm and soft. hangeng wrote 'take care of your health. hyung loves you'. OMG! hangeng is so sweet! really good stuff. all the members are really cute in it.
    i felt so bad for hangeng! he can barely speak accurately but this time he has to write and really express his feelings for eunhyuk. and yes it was definitely sweet when he called eunhyuk to come over and read what he wrote. i'm so happy that hangeng got a wonderful group like suju to take care of him. he's so far away from home and family. did you see that clip where hangeng is packing up to go back to china? his roommate is heechul and heechul was somewhat helping him pack. it was sweet. and heechul showed us a nice pic from his cellphone of him and hangeng naked. hehehe yes, heechul said that he asks people to take photos with them when they are naked. it's weird, but i like the idea. i just wanna see more photos. hehehe

WTF? HANGENG AND HEECHUL NAKED? OMG! I HAVE TO WATCH THAT CLIP! lol. heechul sounds so...heechul - like. i heard people talking about that clip... didn't heechul try to pack himself into hangeng's suitcase at one time? lol. but hangeng's korean has improved though. he sang so good at the olympic conce rt! i love him so much! its a pity because he only gets a couple of lines in suju songs, but he duetted with zhang liyin and was sooo good!

WTF? HANGENG AND HEECHUL NAKED? OMG! I HAVE TO WATCH THAT CLIP! lol. heechul sounds so...heechul - like. i heard people talking about that clip... didn't heechul try to pack himself into hangeng's suitcase at one time? lol. but hangeng's korean has improved though. he sang so good at the olympic conce rt! i love him so much! its a pity because he only gets a couple of lines in suju songs, but he duetted with zhang liyin and was sooo good!
    LOL, yeah it was when they were showering. Heechul is known to ask people to take photos during baths. And yes, that clip did inclube Heechul asking Hangeng if he can go with him and he got into the suitcase and Hangeng tried to cover him up. It was cute. Showed how Heechul didn't want Hangeng to go. And Heechul kept on saying how Hangeng was packing way too much like he was going to move out and never come back. I think Heechul was kinda sad and worried about that. So sweet.

Oh, there's been a few news of SuJu in the last couple of days.

1. The first one being SM Entertainment wanting to add a new Chinese member to SuJu and ELF getting upset.

2. So Elf has gotten together and are buying the stocks that SM Entertainment is putting out. ELF wants to buy stocks so they can at least have a legal say to more members joining SuJu. So far I think they have about 59 thousand shares. SM Entertainment released about 160million shares. So ELF owns about 0.3% of SuJu right now.

3.Heechul has injured himself! He fell and now his nose is all swollen up. So KangIn and Shindong are filling in on some of his shows. He's held at the hospital for another week for observation.

4. LeeTeuk, our leader Teukie Teukie has gotten himself into a little trouble. He recently filmed a talk show and said that he knows about 150 'little sisters' that meets up with regularly. He meets them as an 'older brother'. But when asked if he's ever dated any of them he said he's dated about 4 of them. So sad. He shouldn't be telling the public this kind of stuff.

5. Now for some good news! Kibum has been selected as the main model for the F/W collection which took place today. The designer personally went to a SuJu concert and asked Kibum personally for this fashion show. I'm so proud of my Kibum!

that's all for now! i hope there are no more members to SuJu. i hope ELF can persuade SM Entertainment to stop adding more members, if they want to have a new singer then just start a new band. i hope heechul gets better and his cute little nose is okay. teukie teukie eeteuk! what to say about this one! i love teukie but i'm very bothered by the number of 'little sisters' he meets often on a regular basis. teukie, please lower your number... it's for your health. and congrats to kibum! he's very cute and deserves all the recognition! love this kid too!

LOL, yeah it was when they were showering. Heechul is known to ask people to take photos during baths. And yes, that clip did inclube Heechul asking Hangeng if he can go with him and he got into the suitcase and Hangeng tried to cover him up. It was cute. Showed how Heechul didn't want Hangeng to go. And Heechul kept on saying how Hangeng was packing way too much like he was going to move out and never come back. I think Heechul was kinda sad and worried about that. So sweet.

Oh, there's been a few news of SuJu in the last couple of days.

1. The first one being SM Entertainment wanting to add a new Chinese member to SuJu and ELF getting upset.

2. So Elf has gotten together and are buying the stocks that SM Entertainment is putting out. ELF wants to buy stocks so they can at least have a legal say to more members joining SuJu. So far I think they have about 59 thousand shares. SM Entertainment released about 160million shares. So ELF owns about 0.3% of SuJu right now.

3.Heechul has injured himself! He fell and now his nose is all swollen up. So KangIn and Shindong are filling in on some of his shows. He's held at the hospital for another week for observation.

4. LeeTeuk, our leader Teukie Teukie has gotten himself into a little trouble. He recently filmed a talk show and said that he knows about 150 'little sisters' that meets up with regularly. He meets them as an 'older brother'. But when asked if he's ever dated any of them he said he's dated about 4 of them. So sad. He shouldn't be telling the public this kind of stuff.

5. Now for some good news! Kibum has been selected as the main model for the F/W collection which took place today. The designer personally went to a SuJu concert and asked Kibum personally for this fashion show. I'm so proud of my Kibum!

that's all for now! i hope there are no more members to SuJu. i hope ELF can persuade SM Entertainment to stop adding more members, if they want to have a new singer then just start a new band. i hope heechul gets better and his cute little nose is okay. teukie teukie eeteuk! what to say about this one! i love teukie but i'm very bothered by the number of 'little sisters' he meets often on a regular basis. teukie, please lower your number... it's for your health. and congrats to kibum! he's very cute and deserves all the recognition! love this kid too!
    yeah, i know about that stuff; its a pity that they're sm is adding henry in. it won't be the same. poor heechul. it was because be had lasik surgery, and his eyes were still blurred, so he fell over in his apartment. his poor nose. and teukie? dating girls? thats ok, since he is 26, and over twice my age, but '150 little sisters'?
    kibum...how proud can i get of this kid? but the hair doesn't suit him much.

suju hwaiting!

No, we're not talking about Henry here. There's another Chinese guy that SM Entertainment announced that will be joining SuJu for their new album. And I think the fans got pretty mad.

Hopefully Heechul gets better cause we all miss him!!!!!!!!!

No, we're not talking about Henry here. There's another Chinese guy that SM Entertainment announced that will be joining SuJu for their new album. And I think the fans got pretty mad.

Hopefully Heechul gets better cause we all miss him!!!!!!!!!
    is it zhou mi or something?? poor heechul... plz recover soon. and suju's in beijing RIGHT NOW! there are pictures at soompi. i think hangeng has a new haircut. $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g104/pr3tchie/SuperJunior/8d569b1b4a6cbfebae513321.jpg')
    hangeng and yesung. there's a guy asking for hangeng's autograph.
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g104/pr3tchie/SuperJunior/94b03e6366d329710d33faa6.jpg')
    the back of teukie's head.
    credits to soompi

and the drama about suju t has been released on youtube! it only starrs teukie and sungmin though. worth watching!

Super Junior's Unbelievable Story youtube link:

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DBX8c1LjDhk&feature=user
    Part 2: http://youtube.com/watch?v=JmmW4_fyi1M
    Part 3: http://youtube.com/watch?v=KzY0Etjg9Xc
    Part 4: http://youtube.com/watch?v=CDB86DPAFkY

credits to symbelmyn

and plz vote for suju's 'marry u'!
    http://www.arirang.co.kr/Tv/Pops_Wee......=Po3&m_view
    its in english so its easy!
    Last edited by libby96; 03-23-08 at 12:40 AM.