Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Super Junior (aka SuJu)

omg, how could i have forgotten to mention this, suju t is going to hollywood bowl, along with lots of other famous korean stars, like lee hyori, fly to the sky, etc. so anybody living near that area should definitely go! i don't know if the concerts have sold out, because i haven't checked up on details yet. (not as if i can go - i live in australia, not the states.) but GuGu lives in the states, don't you? i dunno where, so...

i don't think suju has ever been to the states before, except individually, so, very good opportunity! i just wish that they or dbsk, etc. would come to australia!

suju china is going to debut soon! i still am pissed at sm for sticking in henry and jumyuk into suju... i only want 13! *cries*
    According to the Korean fans, the following boys are featured in the MV of U:

Donghae, Hangeng, Kyuhyun, Siwon, Henry and Jumyuk.
    At least it means more coverage of suju in china!
    looking forward to the new talents of jumhyuk and henry though...more singing lines for all the boys this time too.

yeah me too! i only want 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    henry and the new guy is very talented and good looking, BUT still not a SuJu! And i don't want them to be part of SuJu! I'm rather pissed about this too. Poor ELF, trying to buy SM's stock so SuJu wouldn't get new members. Imagine how mad they are now. And yeah the airport looks so crazy.

arghh, yes, sm knows how pissed half the fans are, and don't the fans pay a lot? sm is so annoying! the poor korean fans spend so much money and time because of him, and he still goes ahead! omg, suju is a fixed group! ONLY 13!

and i also am pissed at ast1 (the new group), for their 'overthrow super junior' video. they haven't debutted yet, but they DARE INSULT SUJU?
    and popseoul is also annoying me :'Ast1 is fearlessly expressing that their diverse six member boy-band with four Koreans, one Japanese and one Chinese is better than Super Junior’s thirteen fourteen mediocre members and they are right - nothing can be worse than Super mob.'
    omg, for ast1, that is career suicide.

now, if they insult dbsk too, what's the betting that the elfs and cassiopeias will join together and revenge on these guys. and i'm being nice, since these guys haven't had a good chance to prove themselves yet. BUT YOU WILL NEVER OVERTHROW SUJU!
    Last edited by libby96; 03-29-08 at 07:08 AM.

yeah i know what you mean. it was one of the worst career move, wait let me re-phrase that, it was the worst pre-debut career move. i mean come on! they haven't even got any fans yet and already they're trying to dethrown one of the biggest boyband in korean history! i'm sure ELF won't stand still. there's already hate mails being sent to them. and if they ever insult dbsk, seriously, you're digging your own grave. and i mean it literally. Cassiopeia threatened another singer's life just for looking like Hero! how will they ever let these newbies insult DBSK? shoot! i would send them hate mail if they ever insulted my dbsk.

Default Kibum!!!!!!!

credit to popseoul

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/kibum3-20080322-popseoul.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/kibum5-20080322-popseoul.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/kibum-20080322-popseoul.jpg')

Default Boy or Girl?

How many can you identify?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/0213-pretty-boys-two.jpg')

click to show/hide spoilers
    Top row: Brian (FTTS), Shin Jung Whan, Shin Ki-hyun (Battle)

Middle row: Se7en, Hero(DBSK), Lee Teuk (Super Junior)

Last row: Park Jung Min (SS501), Tae Yang (Big Bang), Huh Young Sang (SS501)

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    credit to popseoul

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/kibum3-20080322-popseoul.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/kibum5-20080322-popseoul.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://popseoul.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/kibum-20080322-popseoul.jpg')
    don't like those yellow pants...

i decided to give this important news a new post, instead of sticking it into my previous post, but....... *drumroll*

SUJU CHINA ARE DEBUTTING TOMORROW! ARGHHHH! GOOD NEWS!

Suju’s Chinese member Han Geng has confirmed that Chou Than Than does not exist so obviously not an addition to the 13 member band.

In addition, Super Junior China will debut on April 1 with a surprise bonus on April 7th.

However, there is no mention of the person Jumyuk (주멱) before the new list of members have been released onto the web.

New List:
    Han Geng
    Si Won
    Dong Hae
    Ye Sung
    Kyu Hyun
    Ryeowook
    Henry
    Zhou Mi (Jumyuk)

It is unclear if the addition of Henry and Zhou Mi would affect the actual Super Junior (Korea) but at this moment they are only a Chinese project by SM.

Hmmm, apparently Elves buying stocks from Papa SM worked (well, that’s definitely a first)….damn…I wanted some drama….

credits to shenyuepop

omg, i am so excited! expansion into the chinese market! suju hwaiting! jia you!
    Last edited by libby96; 03-30-08 at 05:01 AM.

LOL! I just thought of something funny.
    Can you imagine Han Geng in an ancient series?
    Playing a role like YG, GJ, ZWJ, XF, DY, or something like that?
    It would be hilarious!

LOL! I just thought of something funny.
    Can you imagine Han Geng in an ancient series?
    Playing a role like YG, GJ, ZWJ, XF, DY, or something like that?
    It would be hilarious!
    uh...wtf?
    lol, gugu, are you having some weird hallucinations/fascinations?
    i cannot imagine hangeng in any ancient series, only in stuff like princess hours, or the suju movie they did.
    omg, it would be good if hangeng did a drama like princess hours, but i suppose that he would have to be more fluent in korean...

Quote Originally Posted by Pharaoh View Post
    Thanks libby96 for the news.

In Super Junior boyband, I have to admitted that among the group, only K.R.Y(KyuHyun, RyeoWook, YehSung) sing the best, second group to that is DongHae, SungMin, and LeeTeuk sing quite well too. RyeoWook is the MAIN Voice Vocalist and has BEST Voice the most of the group so it's obvious he's included in the Super Junior-China, well, looks like the K.R.Y is included in the Super Junior-China.
    well, k.r.y is on hiatus anyway, so...
    and...maybe i read wrong or shenyuepop is wrong, but they haven't debutted yet... ^^;;

i heard this from one of the spazzes girls from wordpress...but...
    dbsk is moving into suju's apartment block! how sweet. more dongbangsujulove! ^^ <3<3<3
    i'm so jealous of the people living in the same apartment block...they can say that they're living in the same apartment block as suju and dbsk. korean fans are scary though, they've already got the floor plan or something.

and heechul is getting plastic surgery! why?? because of his nose?

Super Junior’s lady Kim Hee Chul will be getting a nose job. SM Entertainment confirmed the planned plastic surgery with a pre-formulated crockpot tale of Hee Chul injuring his nose when he fell down the stairs due to blurry vision from recent lasik eye surgery.

“Blurry vision” must be an industry euphemism for “Father SM pushed me down the stairs so that I could have a legitimate reason to get unnecessary plastic surgery”. He should have just gone with the deviated septum excuse like every other celebrity.

credits to popseoul

poor heechul. i think that he's the first of the suju boys to get plastic surgery.

and suju china's debut album will be called suju china - me
    lol...one suju album was called 'u', and now me...

Heechul!!!!!!!!!!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc136/cutie32767/super%20junior/girl.jpg')

The 4 Seasons! hahahaha

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc136/cutie32767/super%20junior/hcyhjjki.jpg')

Adorable!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa90/babybear5882/Super%20Junior/4a46.jpg')

LIKE OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc136/cutie32767/super%20junior/b4debut.jpg')

sooo cuteeeeeeeee

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa259/krazycara/Super%20Junior/suju_brochettenii.gif')

love those photos, the last one is so full of suju love! <3 <3

but the 3rd photo! when they were trainees? lol, so cute. they look really different. they're with dbsk.., no more download spac, so the phot hasn't fully loaded, but i can see teukie, yesung and yunho. i love these boys so much. soo adorable and cute! (even though they're over twice my age, lol). ^^

Quote Originally Posted by libby96 View Post
    love those photos, the last one is so full of suju love! <3 <3

but the 3rd photo! when they were trainees? lol, so cute. they look really different. they're with dbsk.., no more download spac, so the phot hasn't fully loaded, but i can see teukie, yesung and yunho. i love these boys so much. soo adorable and cute! (even though they're over twice my age, lol). ^^
    AWWW YOU DIDN'T GET TO SEE DONGHAE AND HEECHUL IN THE THIRD PIC! THEY'RE SO CUTE! AND THE LAST PIC IS A GIF AND IT'S SO SWEET!

they're twice your age? dude i'd rather them be twice my age then me being older than them! i wish i was about 5 years younger! ahhhhh they're sooo hot!

suju m (or suju china) are starting their official activities today! yipeee! i love hangeng...
    i've attached a promo picture of suju m. lol, i was used to suju china, not suju m.
    Attached Images Attached Images

suju m (or suju china) are starting their official activities today! yipeee! i love hangeng...
    i've attached a promo picture of suju m. lol, i was used to suju china, not suju m.
    I still can't accept this.

I still can't accept this.
    lol, you're going to have to. donghae, siwon, hangeng, ryeowook, and kyuhyun are in this group though! i don't have enough download space to check henry and zhou mi out yet; not for another 3 weeks.

lol, you're going to have to. donghae, siwon, hangeng, ryeowook, and kyuhyun are in this group though! i don't have enough download space to check henry and zhou mi out yet; not for another 3 weeks.
    i have nothing against henry and zhou mi and i actually think they're really good looking.......... BUT i don't like that they're in SuJu.