Quote Originally Posted by libby96 View Post
    i don't care!
    we are no longer buddies.

the suju boys have become dads? how?
    credit to AF.net

article input souce : hankyung.com
    article input date : 2008.05.03, 1:52
    translations from : scavenger

Super Junior attended the third day of "Adopt a Baby" campaign for the Eastern Country Social Welfare yesterday at 2 o'clock in the afternoon in Seoul. The said campaign is seeking for responsible foster parents for the orphans who are in need of a happy family.

Super Junior became the temporary dads of the newly born babies of the unwed mothers. The heart-throbs also helped the organizers to prepare a party for the orphans who are having their first birthday this May. They volunteered to be the clowns of the party.

i've been focusing my attention on the suju m boys so far. i decided i really like henry and zhou mi! are you getting their new album?
    ok, i've been rejecting the other suju boys, but i really do miss them. maybe i need to stream sukira.

no, i dislike suju m very much. sorry.
    did you hear about your beloved zhoumi? he's in trouble.

credit to AF.net

During a recent interview with Sina, Super Junior M Member Zhou Mi stated that he has once helped Singer Wang Lee Hom lip-synched at a concert a while ago.

According to Zhou Mi, 6 years ago, Wang Lee Hom had a visa problem and could not sing live, therefore Zhou Mi sang the song backstage and Lee Hom sang it on stage.

It is said that Zhou Mi had worded the situation wrong but Lee Hom fans are not buying it since they started attacking Zhou Mi just hours after the video was uploaded on the web. Meanwhile, ZHou Mi fans are counter attacking with insults towards Lee Hom for supposedly lip-synching.

So far there is no word from either artist or their companies.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    we are no longer buddies.

credit to AF.net

article input souce : hankyung.com
    article input date : 2008.05.03, 1:52
    translations from : scavenger

Super Junior attended the third day of "Adopt a Baby" campaign for the Eastern Country Social Welfare yesterday at 2 o'clock in the afternoon in Seoul. The said campaign is seeking for responsible foster parents for the orphans who are in need of a happy family.

Super Junior became the temporary dads of the newly born babies of the unwed mothers. The heart-throbs also helped the organizers to prepare a party for the orphans who are having their first birthday this May. They volunteered to be the clowns of the party.

no, i dislike suju m very much. sorry.
    did you hear about your beloved zhoumi? he's in trouble.

credit to AF.net

During a recent interview with Sina, Super Junior M Member Zhou Mi stated that he has once helped Singer Wang Lee Hom lip-synched at a concert a while ago.

According to Zhou Mi, 6 years ago, Wang Lee Hom had a visa problem and could not sing live, therefore Zhou Mi sang the song backstage and Lee Hom sang it on stage.

It is said that Zhou Mi had worded the situation wrong but Lee Hom fans are not buying it since they started attacking Zhou Mi just hours after the video was uploaded on the web. Meanwhile, ZHou Mi fans are counter attacking with insults towards Lee Hom for supposedly lip-synching.

So far there is no word from either artist or their companies.
    we were buddies?

oh, i read about that! ^^
    but only 4 members attended.

why don't you like zhou mi?
    it means that, 6 years ago when he was 15 or 16, he sang for zhou mi. lee hom's fans didn't see any difference 6 years ago, so doesn't that prove that zhou mi's voice is really good???
    couple of weeks ago, suju - m went to 'beihoudegushi' (behind the scenes story). zhou mi is sad that the 'only 13' fans hate him. he is trying his best! according to those fans, zhou mi has a bad personality. WRONG! how do they know? none of them have watched any of the interviews suju - m have done, especially not the 'beihoudegushii interview! they have no proof!
    there is proof that zhou mi has a perfectly fine personality! there's a fan account about zhou mi on soompi, from a girl who attended the same korean academy as zhou mi; who knows him PERSONALLY! *i'm jealous*.
    from the fan account, zhou mi seems like a perfectly fine person! and all the suju - m members like him and henry, so why should there be a problem?
    although hangeng can speak fluent chinese, he isn't very articulate, like shindong, or kangin, or heechul. none of the other original suju members that are in suju - m can speak and pronounce chinese fluently. zhou mi can speak chinese fluently and is very articulate, like kangin, or shindong, or heechul.
    also, zhou mi wrote all the lyrics for 3 of the 12 songs in suju - m's new album, so there would only be 9 songs if zhou mi isn't there.

AND THERE ARE HEAPS MORE REASONS WHY ZHOU MI SHOULD BE IN SUJU - M, but i'm in school now, and the bell's about to ring and i'll get kicked out of science soon if i don't stop typing.

i never said he wasn't talented libby. i'm sure he is, but i don't want him in suju. i know for a fact that henry is really talented and i don't doubt zhoumi at all, but like i said... suju 13 should be suju 13. no more no less.

and the thing with him singing for lee hom is that, if what zhoumi said was true, why is he discrediting lee hom like that? it's not cool. and if it's not true then he should get bashed for it. it's not rightto claim someone else's talent like that. but it's not confirmed yet on which story is true. so i hope to hear more about it.

and i like all my 13 suju boys the way they are. they each fill what the other person is missing, and 13 is enough for me. seriously.

BTW... on your signature you're missing my siwonnie!

i never said he wasn't talented libby. i'm sure he is, but i don't want him in suju. i know for a fact that henry is really talented and i don't doubt zhoumi at all, but like i said... suju 13 should be suju 13. no more no less.

and the thing with him singing for lee hom is that, if what zhoumi said was true, why is he discrediting lee hom like that? it's not cool. and if it's not true then he should get bashed for it. it's not rightto claim someone else's talent like that. but it's not confirmed yet on which story is true. so i hope to hear more about it.

and i like all my 13 suju boys the way they are. they each fill what the other person is missing, and 13 is enough for me. seriously.

oh sh*t! how could i have forgotten siwon! *runs off to edit and endlessly apologises to siwon sshi*

oh sh*t! how could i have forgotten siwon! *runs off to edit and endlessly apologises to siwon sshi*

i'm gonna have to wait till tomorrow when i'm at school to edit my signature . my laptop won't load (i got it back!).

if what zhou mi said is true, then he didn't want lee hom's fans to be disappointed. but did zhou mi even say that? (maybe he meant something else. i have to wait until my download space renews on the 16th, and then i'll watch the sina interview to make sure. but 5 or 6 years ago, how did zhou mi know lee hom?

hahahha can't believe you forgot siwonnie! you're gonna get it!

hahahha can't believe you forgot siwonnie! you're gonna get it!
    uh... get what?

uh... get what?
    what is siwonnie known for? his skinship! he's gonna hug and kiss you until you blush, turn all read, and bust into flames! hahaha

hey you should read my fanfic that i'm writing now. it's so corny though. all the dbsk boys and suju boys are in it. but of course it's a yaoi storyline.

what is siwonnie known for? his skinship! he's gonna hug and kiss you until you blush, turn all read, and bust into flames! hahaha

hey you should read my fanfic that i'm writing now. it's so corny though. all the dbsk boys and suju boys are in it. but of course it's a yaoi storyline.
    oh...lol. i wouldn't mind being kissed and hugged by siwonnie. and i WOULDN'T turn all red or burst into flames. that would be GuGu from being jealous.

oh...lol. i wouldn't mind being kissed and hugged by siwonnie. and i WOULDN'T turn all red or burst into flames. that would be GuGu from being jealous.
    Aish! Yahh!!! I wouldn't stand there and watch this. I'd run over and block you from getting close to my innocent siwonnie. hahahhaa

btw.... did you see pics from the 24 hours hope marathon? the members that participated looks so tired. i think eeteukie was crying.

Aish! Yahh!!! I wouldn't stand there and watch this. I'd run over and block you from getting close to my innocent siwonnie. hahahhaa

btw.... did you see pics from the 24 hours hope marathon? the members that participated looks so tired. i think eeteukie was crying.
    isn't siwonnie the one approaching me in the first place.

lol, you're trying to change the subject...

yeah, i did see the pix. 70km (43.5 miles for the americans ) ...lol, i would have dropped dead doing 5km. i think yesung injured himself...(*come to libby for a hug!*), he was on crutches at the end. its really sweet of them to have done the marathon to raise money for a school. ^^
    suju hwaiting!

GUGU...YOU BAD GIRL WHY DIDN'T YOU GO TO HB?

and here is a fan account from [email protected] WAS LUCKY ENOUGH TO SEE THE SUJU T MEMBERS + DBSK +YESUNG (who isn't in suju - t, but came anyway probably because he'd be lonely in korea without his members, and since kibum is busy.) + THE SNSD GIRLS! *JEALOUS, JEALOUS, JEALOUS*

Real quick because I have to run out soon, but needed to type this out before I forget anything!

The friends I am staying with decided to scope out their hotel to see if we could catch them before they head out to HB rehearsals. I don’t think I could do this again, lol, cause I did feel mighty awkward and stalker-ish the whole time XDD.

Sungmin was the first one we saw; he practically ran up the escalator and out of there so I had no time to get a picture, but awww man, HE IS SO CUTE IN REAL LIFE! He’s much taller than I expected him to be; I guess he only looks short in those SuJu videos because the rest of them are so tall. He looked really good too; he was wearing a baseball hat and a black jacket and jeans and a messenger bag. sjdklfjdskl!! I think he’s pretty shy BUT OMG SO HANDSOME AND ADORABLE IN REAL LIFE. He looks even more handsome than he does in pictures . I saw a girl giving him a gift and he kept bowing to her and slouching cause he was much taller than her. ISN’T THAT SWEET OF HIM?

Then Shindong came up the escalator looking like he needed to shave looking super manly and adorable. He was with a very friendly manager so people came up to him and he would smile and sign autographs. And he would bow to everyone he signed an autograph for!! HE’S SO NICE, OMG. And he looks like he lost weight. Then we hear these fans screaming, “LEE HYUK JAE!! LEE HYUK JAE!!!!” and then Eunhyuk comes up the escalator . OMG OMG OMG. He was wearing a pink shirt and jeans and he looked so skinny but sjdkflksjlfkdj HE IS JUST ABOUT THE MOST ADORABLE THING ON EARTH. He looked kind of shy but he was so friendly to everyone. He and Shindong were just standing in the lobby with their managers while fans took pictures. I got a few good pics; will upload them in a bit. BUT OMG OMG. HE IS SO ADORABLE!! I DON’T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO SAY. He’s so cute and small and I just wanted to put him in my pocket. He’s also a lot taller than I expected, so he should stop being so sensitive about his height XDD. (Unless he was wearing shoe lifts, lmao.)

Then we hear all this screaming and JUNSU AND EETEUK START COMING UP THE ESCALATOR. I couldn’t really get good pictures of them because a tall manager was standing in front of them, but omg they both looked really good. Junsu looked so COOL. There’s no other word for it. He oozes charisma. He was wearing a black hoodie and silver pants (totally showing off his bubble butt) and glasses and sldkjfkldsjfjksljf he looked freaking amazing. Eeteuk was standing right next to him and wearing something I’ve seen him wear before on Sukira ~ it was a pink and white pregnancy shirt XD. He was wearing sunglasses and sjdkfljds he looks exactly like how he does on TV. Very handsome/pretty. And he’s got a brilliant smile.

Junsu climbed into the back of a black car with tinted windows. Then I saw Eunhyuk get out of the van he was sitting in and climb into that black car too XD. HYUKSU! The driver got ready to go, so Eunhyuk climbed back out of that black car and back into the van with Shindong and Eeteuk. I got some good pictures of Hyuk, Shindong, and Eeteuk; will upload in a bit. My friend gave Eeteuk a gift and he said ‘Thank you’ in Korean. He’s very, very nice. THEY ALL ARE! And they look so normal and friendly. HEARTS.

(Also walked right past Taeyeon and only recognized her at the last minute. She’s VERY PRETTY in person, omg. And so cute. (And soooo skinny.) Her manager was mean, though, so I didn’t want to get any closer to her.)

Then we had to leave to beat traffic to prepare for the concert, so I didn’t get to see anyone else. I had prepared gifts for Heechul and Yunho, but I didn’t get to see them unfortunately . But I guess I will in about four hours, lol. Will write more when I get back!
    Last edited by libby96; 05-18-08 at 05:31 AM.

and i have to put this into a seperate post because hangeng is so special. *come here for a hug*

according to the baidu tieba, hangeng, along with the eyedrops company (zsm) he is endorsing, donated 6.8 million yen to the earthquake victims. that is over 1 million aud! hangeng didn't donated all of it, but he probably gave a large sum (maybe his salary??). and he doesn't earn that much money. and when there was the snowstorm, he donated 20 thousand yen (all of his own salary) for the victims then. and hangeng is taking the suju - m boys to donate blood. hangeng is so SPECIAL AND KIND AND NICE AND I WILL LOVE HIM FOREVER!

*the info in this post probably isn't very accurate, but this post is to also show the fact that hangeng is wonderful*

Banned

I have to admitted that in Super Junior -M subgroup, only Ryeowook, ZhouMi, and KyuHun are the BEST singers.

Ryeowook
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj188/DBSKBabeh/ryeowook.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f217/villan_swirl_yummy/SUJU/R2.jpg')

Ryeowook and KyuHun
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f217/villan_swirl_yummy/SUJU/from-ryeo.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm239/Mrsleeteuk/057-1.jpg')

Donghae and Ryeowook
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i297.photobucket.com/albums/mm239/Mrsleeteuk/070.jpg')

Henry and Ryeowook
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f217/villan_swirl_yummy/SUJU/henwookie01mh1BIG.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f217/villan_swirl_yummy/SUJU/080604-2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f217/villan_swirl_yummy/SUJU/080604-5.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f217/villan_swirl_yummy/SUJU/080604-4.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f217/villan_swirl_yummy/SUJU/080604-3.jpg')

Banned

[K.R.Y]-->Ryeowook, Yesung, and Kuyhuyn are the BEST singers in the Super Junior.

Ryeowook
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj74/superoli_2008/wookie.gif')

Ryeowook
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u6/luvuteuk4/McDonald%20Set/Ryeowook1.jpg')

Ryeowook and Henry
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c215/happyday673/one/28irupi.jpg')

Hangeng and Ryeowook
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i31.tinypic.com/16ljy2p.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i31.tinypic.com/v2v86f.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i32.tinypic.com/w0qfk6.jpg')
    Last edited by Pharaoh; 06-16-08 at 04:51 PM.

Banned

Yesung and Ryewook

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t93/kiuie/Super%20Junior/807.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/5306/lolsuju3fh1.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/5433/ryeowook002oa2.jpg')
    Last edited by Pharaoh; 06-16-08 at 05:10 PM.

Banned

Donghae and Ryeowook: "Marry U" performance
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img398.imageshack.us/img398/8039/superjunior207vi2.jpg')

heechul is in the hospital removing the metal that he's had in his leg for 2 years. hope my heechul is okay.

heechul is in the hospital removing the metal that he's had in his leg for 2 years. hope my heechul is okay.
    poor heechul...
    is that why he isn't part of suju-h?
    in ehb, in the 2nd episode, when they did the x ray scans, you could see how long those rods were...