Thread: HSDS questions

Default HSDS questions

How did Xie Xun know ZZR was the one behind what happened at the Snake Island?

How did the beggar sect get the hold of Xie Xun and ZZR when the got back on the mainland?

It's been a while, so when my friend watched the 1986 version was comparing it to the 2003 version he had watched prior to the 80s version. He had questions, I'm not sure how to reply.

My friend can't seem to understand how Ji Xiao Fu would have no regrets after meeting Yang Xiao and bearing his child in the 1986 version, because he understood how she could've had no regrets in the 2003 version. Blah.

If someone can tell us how it happened in the novel, even better.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

i cant answer your questions but i would like to add more questions regarding HSDS as well.. Is Yang Xiao twice the age of Ji XiaoFu? She described him as around 40 yrs old when she met him and i got the feeling that she was 20++ at that point in time.Also, who are those people that pretended to be Wudang 7 heroes and crippled Yu Dai Yan? Are they in any way linked to the guy who worked in shaolin's kitchen, learnt their martial arts secretly, killed a monk by the name of Ku Zhi? i am kind of blur as to how come there is another form of shaolin's martial arts being developed later..
    I love the golden 80s period of TVB!!!
    Michael Miu + Barbara Yung = MOST FAV COUPLE

Quote Originally Posted by Xin Zhi Zhu View Post
    Also, who are those people that pretended to be Wudang 7 heroes and crippled Yu Dai Yan? Are they in any way linked to the guy who worked in shaolin's kitchen, learnt their martial arts secretly, killed a monk by the name of Ku Zhi? i am kind of blur as to how come there is another form of shaolin's martial arts being developed later..
    Those fakers are Mongolian warriors working under Zhao Min's father who later work for her but I believe at that time Cheng Kun and Zhao Min's father had already been working together.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    How did Xie Xun know ZZR was the one behind what happened at the Snake Island?
    He figured that out after he was attacket by her at the inn just before the begger clan came and took them both.

How did the beggar sect get the hold of Xie Xun and ZZR when the got back on the mainland?
    The three of them were spotted at the restaurant. Some of the higher members suspected that it was Xie Xun. I remember that the restaurant scene were on HSDS 86.

My friend can't seem to understand how Ji Xiao Fu would have no regrets after meeting Yang Xiao and bearing his child in the 1986 version, because he understood how she could've had no regrets in the 2003 version. Blah.
    JXF thought that YX was handsome and elegant. She was attracted almost immediately . He was known for his good looks in HSDS. She didnt love wudan 6th hero, but she found out that she did love YX.

Although she were raped, she didnt regret having a child with him, hence the name of her daugther. After she escaped from YX, she did not see him again or others from emai. She fled and stayed away from them. She didnt meet up with her teacher untill Butterfly walley.

YX didnt know that he had a daugther untill ZWJ brougth her to him at Kun Lun mountains.
    You do know that it is just fiction, dont you?

Are they in any way linked to the guy who worked in shaolin's kitchen, learnt their martial arts secretly, killed a monk by the name of Ku Zhi? i am kind of blur as to how come there is another form of shaolin's martial arts being developed later..
    Actually there is three fractions of Shaolin MA.

After the fireworker-monk incident, some of the Shaolin monks had a brawl. It was so big that some of them left Shaolin and founded Western Shaolin.

The fireworker-monk fled and founded The Diamond clan. There MA's were based on Shaolin external skills. It was these guys that pretended to be the wudan heros.

Quote Originally Posted by AnhHung View Post
    Actually there is three fractions of Shaolin MA.

After the fireworker-monk incident, some of the Shaolin monks had a brawl. It was so big that some of them left Shaolin and founded Western Shaolin.

The fireworker-monk fled and founded The Diamond clan. There MA's were based on Shaolin external skills. It was these guys that pretended to be the wudan heros.
    Thanks for the info!So are the diamond clan actually working for the mongolians or Zhao Min's father?By the way, i think Ji Xiao Fu went back to Ermei after giving birth to Bu Hui.. There was this incident when she and Ding MinJun tried to get news of Bai GuiShou from a monk from Ming Cult. It was only after this incident that she left Ermei as Ding MinJun exposed her secret about bearing a child.
    I love the golden 80s period of TVB!!!
    Michael Miu + Barbara Yung = MOST FAV COUPLE

Quote Originally Posted by AnhHung View Post
    He figured that out after he was attacket by her at the inn just before the begger clan came and took them both.

The three of them were spotted at the restaurant. Some of the higher members suspected that it was Xie Xun. I remember that the restaurant scene were on HSDS 86.

JXF thought that YX was handsome and elegant. She was attracted almost immediately . He was known for his good looks in HSDS. She didnt love wudan 6th hero, but she found out that she did love YX.

Although she were raped, she didnt regret having a child with him, hence the name of her daugther. After she escaped from YX, she did not see him again or others from emai. She fled and stayed away from them. She didnt meet up with her teacher untill Butterfly walley.

YX didnt know that he had a daugther untill ZWJ brougth her to him at Kun Lun mountains.
    Was she raped? I mean it didn't show her not complying or saying no at all..

Quote Originally Posted by batmankiller View Post
    Was she raped? I mean it didn't show her not complying or saying no at all..
    i don't remember the details from the novel, but from the 86 adaptation (which follows pretty closely to the novel), he got her drunk >_<

Quote Originally Posted by hinako442003 View Post
    i don't remember the details from the novel, but from the 86 adaptation (which follows pretty closely to the novel), he got her drunk >_<
    I say it was more like him putting something in the drink rather than getting her drunk.

Thanks for the info!So are the diamond clan actually working for the mongolians or Zhao Min's father?By the way, i think Ji Xiao Fu went back to Ermei after giving birth to Bu Hui.. There was this incident when she and Ding MinJun tried to get news of Bai GuiShou from a monk from Ming Cult. It was only after this incident that she left Ermei as Ding MinJun exposed her secret about bearing a child.
    I think you might be right.

Re: the diamond clan. Well, Zhao Min's father = the mongolians.
    Last edited by AnhHung; 07-10-07 at 03:49 AM.