Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What makes a series "idol"?

I didn't believe when they were posting pictures of Ken as Chor Lau Heung and stuff but this is ridiculously idol! Who the heck casts a noobie actor who hasn't had much experience as an actor to play a role like Chor Lau Heung? Who does that?

They already went wrong with Richie Ren's version now this?
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=bVV4zfAgOBY

Can somebody scream idol?! The cool and dashing debonair image of Chor Lau Heung is completely damaged! Ruined! AHHHHHHH!
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

LOL, I thought it was a joke too at first, then I saw his pictures. The last time I heard news on this production the director or producer and Ken was having problems. I think the director was complaining how difficult it was to work with Ken and that ken wasn't handsome to be taking the role of CLH. I don't blame the director at all.

Okay, I just saw the preview from your link SS, and I have to say it sucks. None of Ken's appearance in the preview shows him 'acting'. The other actors actually showed signs of an acting ability. And Ken was not good looking at all. His hair and clothing sucks.
    Last edited by GuGu; 07-19-07 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    LOL, I thought it was a joke too at first, then I saw his pictures. The last time I heard news on this production the director or producer and Ken was having problems. I think the director was complaining how difficult it was to work with Ken and that ken wasn't handsome to be taking the role of CLH. I don't blame the director at all.

Okay, I just saw the preview from your link SS, and I have to say it sucks. None of Ken's appearance in the preview shows him 'acting'. The other actors actually showed signs of an acting ability. And Ken was not good looking at all. His hair and clothing sucks.
    So who in the world cast him as CLH? Please tell me so I can go shoot that person! Or at least slap that person over the head and maybe his/her IQ would jump up to a human level.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    So who in the world cast him as CLH? Please tell me so I can go shoot that person! Or at least slap that person over the head and maybe his/her IQ would jump up to a human level.
    Getting pretty aggressive, aren't we? I think know either but whoever did that is probably regretting it right now.