Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Project A- ( Dicky Cheung, Patrick Tam, Gillian Chung, Wong Jing)

Default Project A- ( Dicky Cheung, Patrick Tam, Gillian Chung, Wong Jing)

Just finished watching this drama , another great show by Dicky! Anybody finish watching this drama? The girl who plays Dicky's gf, Liu Yuan Yuan looks gorgeous...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photocdn.sohu.com/20061227/Img247300306.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photocdn.sohu.com/20061226/Img247266158.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photocdn.sohu.com/20070518/Img250094016.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photocdn.sohu.com/20061226/Img247266477.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photocdn.sohu.com/20061226/Img247266571.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://photocdn.sohu.com/20061226/Img247273527.jpg')
    Last edited by nie_feng2002; 07-12-07 at 11:07 AM.

This is a tv remake of Jackie Chan's Project A movies?

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket View Post
    This is a tv remake of Jackie Chan's Project A movies?
    Yes, the drama is similar to jackie's first Project A movie for the first half of the serial, with dicky(coast guard) and patrick(police) teaming up to fight against the pirates...

I don't mine spoiler. Can you tell me the ending. What happen to the characters. It is Wong Jing, so did he kill nearly all the charcters in the end. Is it a happy ending at least for Dicky? You can used a spoiler tag, so people who don't want to know do not have to see it or just PM me. I really want to know because I do want to try the series if it is good.

Quote Originally Posted by LiarLiar View Post
    I don't mine spoiler. Can you tell me the ending. What happen to the characters. It is Wong Jing, so did he kill nearly all the charcters in the end. Is it a happy ending at least for Dicky? You can used a spoiler tag, so people who don't want to know do not have to see it or just PM me. I really want to know because I do want to try the series if it is good.
    click to show/hide spoilers
    No, all the main leads survived except for Yuen Qiu who plays dicky's mother, died. Dicky and Wong Jing have happy endings... not so for Patrick, cos Gillian left him to go to England.

yuen Qiu is the landlady in kungfu hustle?
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...titled-1-1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by crimson18 View Post
    yuen Qiu is the landlady in kungfu hustle?
    Yeah, she 's the one...

Dicky Cheung must be in his forties now, right? That last picture of his profile really shows his age.

A series with Dicky? I pass. His earlier works before the late 90s were better.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Dicky Cheung must be in his forties now, right? That last picture of his profile really shows his age.

A series with Dicky? I pass. His earlier works before the late 90s were better.
    Awww why not? I think his acting is still very good. But I'd rather see him in ancient series rather than modern or period kind of drama.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    Awww why not? I think his acting is still very good. But I'd rather see him in ancient series rather than modern or period kind of drama.
    Same here, i prefer to see him more in ancient dramas... Reason i bought this drama is cos its a remake of Project A, but after watching this, its really a great series with lots of kungfu action scenes... Dicky have more kungfu scenes in this drama than his previous works, except perhaps Young hero Fong Sai Yuk...

I still haven't seen this series. But I think it's probably good, because I also like the previous series of Dicky Cheung e.g. "Fong Sai Yuk" , "Taiji prodigy" ...... Especially Duke of Mount Deer. That's my favorite, what about you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon-fighter View Post
    I still haven't seen this series. But I think it's probably good, because I also like the previous series of Dicky Cheung e.g. "Fong Sai Yuk" , "Taiji prodigy" ...... Especially Duke of Mount Deer. That's my favorite, what about you.
    I prefer Quest for the sutra and Taiji Prodigy... and i heard that Dicky is going to play Wong Fei Hung in another Wong Jing drama that is going to start filming soon...

Default Viet Title

Anyone know the viet title to this series?

considering a wong jing move i expect alot of change from jacky chans movie...but is the kung fu scenes with dicky done horribly? i mean back in the 90s i know he could fight pretty good doing his own stunts etc but since hes in his what late 30 s or 40s he havent really done alot of action scenes...u can tell its mostly stunts that do all the flips and harder stuff...btw this series just basic kung fu or its like power involved? i mean wong jing doe alot of thing so there might be some flying or energy beams etc...btw what do u guys rate this series? is comedy good? action scenes? story? acting? watch all of dickys series except kung fu soccer-seems really bad thats why hope these other series with dicky arent ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by zhashi View Post
    Anyone know the viet title to this series?
    i don't think it's over in viet yet

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon-fighter View Post

I'd prefer his late 90s dramas not really b/c of his age, but b/c those, I think, were the best. I think his dramas have gone sort of on a decline downhill.

Fong Sai Yuk was totally amazing, a must see for all Dicky fans. But from there on, he had minor roles in horrible, nonsensical dramas. For example, from then on, I saw Taiji prodigy, which though not horrible, was definitely not as awesome as fong sai yuk. then I saw Mr. Winner (bai jia zi), whose various plotlines were not especially interesting. Then Dicky came up in a messed up version of the Duke of Mt. Deer (fun, but horrible adaption). Then he came up in a messed up version of Jue Dai Shuang Jiao. He also came out w/guest roles in such horrible dramas (Chu Liu Xiang by Richie Ren), and then came w/ a really really small part in Tian Xia Di Yi (his story was ridiculous, though the rest of the drama was decent).

totally gone downhill...

Saw this in SG's TS video and not impressed. Rented Nic's Wing Chun instead but no tim atm to watch it as I'm engrossed in watching Joo Mong

Does anyone know where I can find this show in a torrent or online? I'm looking for clips, not necessarily the whole show. I tried looking for this DVD everywhere but I am in Canada now and no one sells them.

I was an extra in this show and I just wanted to see what my scenes turned out like (or if they cut them). The scenes that I was in were a Boat scene (I am the blonde English girl in a blue dress being attacked by pirates) and a party scene where the boys were rolling under the princess' skirts and then a big fight breaks out.

If anyone can help me find clips on a site like youtube etc. I'd be very very grateful. I've tried looking myself but I don't speak Manderin or Cantonese.

Thank you!

i watched this for Patrick and gillian..sucks their love story is kinda turn wrong.. that just made the series turn stale for me... The main girl that was pair up with Dicky..i dont think she's pretty.. a new face i quess... what's up with Dicky and his bald head..he really looks older in this series.. so is patrick.. he always wears a hat in the series... poor guy

well i think the girl that paired with dicky is kinda cute.her acting wasn't so bad but she needs more practice to prove her acting skills. she's a tv presenter if i was right.dicky's acting in that drama was not as enchanting as his acting in other dramas. he's kinda slow and a bit lazy this time.unlike his previous drama,he could make good contact with the heroin and he knew how to play the romantic part.i felt boring watching his drama for the first time. and other actor and actress were juz kinda lazy and their acting was too too bad especially patrick.but most of them are my favourite actors n actress and i'm a bit dissapointes for them in this project a drama.
    Last edited by ika-nasir; 10-18-09 at 12:32 PM.