Thread: how many series did adam cheng do for atv

Default how many series did adam cheng do for atv

if some one could list how many series he did for atv, i know Legend Prime Min-Shuge Liang is one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by rrden View Post
    if some one could list how many series he did for atv, i know Legend Prime Min-Shuge Liang is one of them.
    About 5 that I know of

1) Legendary of Prime Minister (Zhuge Liang)

2) Storm in Shanghai

3) Papa! We Love You

4) Happy Together

5) Divine Retribution
    Last edited by adamcheng22447; 07-16-07 at 12:28 AM.
    ♥ Adam

How did Storm in Shanghai end? That was one really epic and sad story, and I remember his 4th son committing suicide, 3rd son falling to his death when Adam caught him stealing, 1st and 2nd sons fighting over that Japanese spy and his daughter being tricked by that Japanese man.

Did he have any heir in the end?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Liew View Post
    How did Storm in Shanghai end? That was one really epic and sad story, and I remember his 4th son committing suicide, 3rd son falling to his death when Adam caught him stealing, 1st and 2nd sons fighting over that Japanese spy and his daughter being tricked by that Japanese man.

Did he have any heir in the end?
    Actually, the 4th son fell off from the second storey mansion and broke his leg, later was shot to death by Ma Siu Tin's (Adam) illegitimate son.

No, he had no heir in the end. The series ended with both women leaving Adam by himself in Shanghai. That's one of the worst endings ever!
    ♥ Adam

Default .

that sounds grim, thank for the info.

Quote Originally Posted by adamcheng22447 View Post
    Actually, the 4th son fell off from the second storey mansion and broke his leg, later was shot to death by Ma Siu Tin's (Adam) illegitimate son.

No, he had no heir in the end. The series ended with both women leaving Adam by himself in Shanghai. That's one of the worst endings ever!
    Gah... both women meaning Chu Wai San and Cheung Man? I hate it when stories which build up to an epic feel like this one have bad endings....

His 4th son was the spectacled one who was useless? I thought he grabbed Adam's gun and shot himself in the temple because Adam was getting into all sorts of trouble trying to defend him. Or was he the 3rd? It's been years and I only watched a bit here and there.

What happened to his daughter, Sylvia Ng?

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Liew View Post
    Gah... both women meaning Chu Wai San and Cheung Man? I hate it when stories which build up to an epic feel like this one have bad endings....

His 4th son was the spectacled one who was useless? I thought he grabbed Adam's gun and shot himself in the temple because Adam was getting into all sorts of trouble trying to defend him. Or was he the 3rd? It's been years and I only watched a bit here and there.

What happened to his daughter, Sylvia Ng?
    Yes, Siu Dong and Yip Man left because they didn't want to put him in a dilemma. I think if Siu Dong hadn't appeared out of nowhere during Siu Tin and Yip Man's wedding then the ending wouldn't turn out that bad.

Sorry, his 4th son (Yat Choi) was the useless one who committed suicide. The 3rd son (Yat Chuen) was the one who got shot by Siu Tin's illegitimate son.

His daughter left to U.S. in the end after she found out that she wasn't his real daughter and was mad at him for the death of her parents.
    ♥ Adam