Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Thread: New series:Mo Jian Sheng Si Qi, starring Tony Sun Xie Zhi and Liu Tao

Default New series:Mo Jian Sheng Si Qi, starring Tony Sun Xie Zhi and Liu Tao

Have you guys heard about this new series yet?? It was filmed in China last summer(Summer of 2006). It stars Tony Sun(of 5566) and Liu Tao. HEre are the links to it:
    1min 46s preview of mo jian sheng si qi:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UYbJlY5O3_Q

5min 15s preview version:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJR9IUv-ohA

beginning song of the show:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YETnx-SEFNQ

IT looks really good and I think it will be coming out sometime this year...I can't wait since it is Tony's first ancient series....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

this is a dilemma. Liu Tao is my fave actress, but I hate Tony Sun, along with the rest of 5566. Can't decide whether to watch this series or not.
    Currently watching: Prison Break

What, you hate Tony and 5566?? Why?? I really like them and am looking forward to this series mainly because it is an ancient series. I love ancient series and there aren't that many good ones these days. I think you should watch series for more than the cast anyway. It doesn't matter if you dislike Tony or not, but you should look for other good aspects in a series, like for example the plot and stuff. The cast is NOT everything!!! I do admit that having a good cast is a BIG plus too. This is Tony's first ancient series so I really hope that it will be good. I am glad to see Liu Tao along with the rest of the cast(even though I don't know a lot of them, but I will get to know them). I am looking forward to the plot, scripts and other things as well.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

whats it about? tony sun is cool n quite good looking!!
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...titled-1-1.jpg

I am not too sure, but from what I know.. It is something about people wanting to be the Ming Zhu of Wu Lin.... I haven't heard much about the plot yet so I guess we all have to wait until we see it.

wow, just looking at the trailer, you can see that this series is going to be really cheesy and tons of cgi effects. are they even on a nature set?! it really doesn't seem like there's any! i'm totally for Liu Tao but all this extra stuff is a major drawback.
    just another fellow ancient drama enthusiast

I'm looking forward to this series. I saw the trailer too and there is a lot of CGI effects, but that's okay since it is supposed to be a fantasy. Plus I like Tony Sun Xie Zhi and think he is a really good actor. Not to mention that he is good looking too.

I read that it starts airing tomorrow in China.

I am glad that it is finally airing soon... THis series was filmed last summer so it has been awhile since it has been finished filming... I can't wait for it to release on DVD. Yea, I guess I don't mind all of the CGI effects if it will be a fantasy....As long as the storyline, script and acting is good then I think I will like it...

Here's a picture I found on the sina forum $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.sinaimg.cn/ent/v/m/p/2007-07-23/U1735P28T3D1649267F329DT20070723175032.JPG')
    Last edited by bonniec1; 07-23-07 at 04:04 PM.

CAn't wait either. Anyone know when it will come out because i will be heading to the store and get my hands on it.
    ~Edison~

Since it is airing soon, of course it won't officially release until it is done airing. My guess is sometime late this summer or this year at the latest. But that is just a guess though...

Does anyone know how many episodes there are in this series? I went to the website on Sina but couldn't find the information.

I think I will watch this series. Found a link to dl the torrent for the first 28 episodes:

http://www.bbsmovie.com/viewthread.p...extra=page%3D1

Blah, What's up with mainland China and their special effect 3D martial arts thing? Totally do not like that kind of stuff.

It looks like a video game rather than a series.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Thanks for the link WuXiaGem! I read that this series will not air until August 13 but not sure if that info is correct or not...

I am going to watch it since I have not seen any good wu xia series since the new Bi Xue Jian. I also want to see this series to see for myself. Sometimes the trailer may look like that but it won't be as bad when you actually see the series itself. Therefore, I won't make any conclusions until I see the series myself.

I'm watching this now and it's pretty fast paced and entertaining. The CGI effects are of course not that great but the story makes up for it. It's a typical martial arts/fantasy series where there's a struggle for power, a fight between the good and bad guys, lots vengeance and family honor, and of course romance.

Also, Liu Tao looks very pretty in this series. Her hair and costume look bit similar to that of Gao Yuan Yuan's in Miracle Healer (but not as princessy).

I saw some clips on youtube and it looks pretty good. Too bad the sound and video don't sync on the clips. Tony looks so cool though. I have to see if I can find out how to download the torrent.

To Wuxiagem, You are watching it right now?? So I am guessing that it has already aired... THe story/plot in a series is one of the most important things to me, therefore, I am glad that it has a good plot.I guess the CGI effects won't bother me much since it is so typical in a lot of series right now anyways so it is no big deal. By the way, do you know if this series has finished airing and how many eps it has? Is Tony paired with Liu Tao??

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    To Wuxiagem, You are watching it right now?? So I am guessing that it has already aired... THe story/plot in a series is one of the most important things to me, therefore, I am glad that it has a good plot.I guess the CGI effects won't bother me much since it is so typical in a lot of series right now anyways so it is no big deal. By the way, do you know if this series has finished airing and how many eps it has? Is Tony paired with Liu Tao??
    Hi Trinie -

I'm actually done watching the first 28 episodes (I was addicted all weekend) but I don't know how many episodes there are total. Probably around 40-45, I'm guessing.

Tony is kinda paired with Liu Tao; he loves her but she does not love him. Liu Tao is paired with the main guy. Tony is the second male lead but he plays the bad guy and is generally very sly and ruthless. His only weakness is Liu Tao but his love for her also causes him to do a lot of bad things.

Hi WuXiaGem,
    THanks a lot for the info!!! Too bad I don't know how to download on torrent and don't have the patience to wait so long. I guess I will wait until the DVD comes out. OH so you are done with the first 28 eps already?? You are fast! I heard Tony was a bad guy in here... I am glad that he is playing a bad guy actually because that will show people he is versatile and can play all kinds of roles. I don't think it is bad that he is playing the second male lead at all while some don't believe that he should accept it... I think a lot of stars these days are lucky to even get a role in any series let alone a leading one so why be so picky? Sorry off topic, but what do you think of the first 28 eps? I think this show is about 40 eps since that is the typical number for a series these days.... Thanks again and please keep us updated about this series.. I have been waiting a long time for it...