View Poll Results: Main Character Fight? who will win?

Voters
20. You may not vote on this poll
  • Linghu Chong

1 5.00%
  • Shi Potian

7 35.00%
  • Guo Jing

3 15.00%
  • Yang Guo

1 5.00%
  • Zhang Wuji

1 5.00%
  • Qiao Feng

7 35.00%

Thread: Main Character Fight

Default Main Character Fight

I believe it'll be Shi Potian using his Hap Hak martial art.

It's debatable whether or not Xu Zhu has more energy, or Shi Potian does.

By the time he headed off to Xia Ke Island, Shi Potian already had considerably more internal energy than ANY fighters on the mainland...and he improved vastly after learning the martial arts of the Tai Xuan Jing (that's what the XKD martial arts is called, I think).
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    It's debatable whether or not Xu Zhu has more energy, or Shi Potian does.

By the time he headed off to Xia Ke Island, Shi Potian already had considerably more internal energy than ANY fighters on the mainland...and he improved vastly after learning the martial arts of the Tai Xuan Jing (that's what the XKD martial arts is called, I think).
    I don't know: that whole "jumping over the ocean" (since disproven) thing from last year has permanently discredited Sek Por Tin in my eyes.

It seem most fighters like Qiao Feng reach is 30s or 40s until he had incredible internal energy while Guo Jing and Yang Guo had to train up to their 40s to reach up to the top 5 but Linghu Chong had mininimum internal energy. All is left is Zhang Wuji and Shi Potian and they both learned many martial arts and reach incredible internal energy but I believe Shi Potian is stronger.

I don't understand how can shoalin had the martial art in demi go semi devil that was stolen and back at smiling proud wanderer and was it it similar to the nine yan of HSDS.

There were at least FOUR major boosts to Shi Potian's internal power.

1. Zhan Fei hit him hard on the chest, instantaneously harmonizing the Yin/Yang balance within his body. At this time, Shi Potian had enough internal energy to repel Zhan Fei back several tens of feet, break his arm, and knock him unconscious. He also had impressive auto-protect function which sent a shock to anyone who tried to touch him. This level of internal display is already at or above the level of Song dynasty First Class fighters. I don't even know if Ding Chunqiu, Murong Fu, Xuan generation monks, Duan Zhengming, Duan Yanqing, Huang Rong, He Zudao, Ah Er etc ever displayed such impressive auto-repelling by profound internal energy. Secondary characters below the Great level usually are not given much opportunity to demonstrate impressive feats.

2. Learning the Arhats Demon-Taming art. This was said to be one of the great inventions in Buddhist kung fu. Less than 0.0001% of the population can be qualified to learn it. Since his foundation was great, Shi Potian saw improvements instantly. At this point, Shi Potian should have as much internal energy as a LOCH Great.

3. Drinking Zhang San and Li Si's poisonous beverages. This also served as a milestone in Shi Potian's advancement. Before this, he already had much higher internal energy than Zhang or Li, as evidenced by his impressive automatic repelling of their physical contact. After the drink, I would think that Shi Potian had at least as much internal energy as Lord Long or Lord Mu of Gallant Island. Also at this point, he could take full power blows continuously from the BEST fighter in the Mainland without feeling anything. At this point, Shi Potian should have as much internal energy as a ROCH Great.

4. Acquiring Ode to Gallantry art on Gallant Island. This was probably the biggest boost of all, as it manipulated the energies on his pressure points to turned him into an unstoppable, unbeatable demi-god. Now he should have at least the internal energy of 2 ROCH Greats.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Hey I thought he learned martial art from snowy mountain sect leader's wife and also
    raised his strength from training with his twin!

Quote Originally Posted by aniking_8 View Post
    Hey I thought he learned martial art from snowy mountain sect leader's wife and also
    he learned techniques from them, but I don't think it boosted his internal energy in any way.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

Shi Potian was fighting someone that also learned hap hap martial art at the end right? I don't really remember the end.

He never trained with his 'twin'. TVB made that up.

Plus, Shi Zhong Yu doesn't have a twin. According to his mother, his less than 1 month old younger brother was kidnapped and killed by their enemy when he was 1 year old. Shi Qing and Min Rou doesn't have any other children except these 2.

Shi Potian was fighting someone that also learned hap hap martial art at the end right? I don't really remember the end.
    TVB made that up again. Dr.Bei never learned the Xia Ke Island martial art in the novel and he never became super powerful like in the TVB series.

Haha, you and PJ are debating but not on the same page. Each one's opinion based on different source.
    Last edited by kidd; 07-17-07 at 10:47 PM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Xiao Feng for me, Shi Potian had great internal energy but he can't use it at its fullest since his external martial arts aren't as great

Xiao Feng is known for his great combat skills and can overcome his opponent with a greater set of martial arts than he does
    在下日月神教陸教主是也