Thread: My boss, My hero

Default My boss, My hero

Started this drama three days ago and have been glued to the computer screen since, which is probably why i have already finished it.

here is the full drama on crunchyroll.com
    http://www.crunchyroll.com/showseries?id=1152

what are you opinions on this show?

Owner of www.enjoyyaself.com
    myspace.com/yolightskin
    rawr! Black people enjoy Drama's to damnit

Please try looking at the Drama indexes or try searching the forum before posting a new thread.

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=19307
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

WELL EXCUSE ME MR. MODERATOR lol you posted that at like the beginning of the year. HOW ABOUT I BEAT YOU TO THE GROUND LIKE THE GREAT MAKKY WOULD DO? HUH RAWWWWWWRRR LOL this site's lame with lame mods, blah..

myspace.com/yolightskin

Quote Originally Posted by trigun52 View Post
    WELL EXCUSE ME MR. MODERATOR lol you posted that at like the beginning of the year. HOW ABOUT I BEAT YOU TO THE GROUND LIKE THE GREAT MAKKY WOULD DO? HUH RAWWWWWWRRR LOL this site's lame with lame mods, blah..
    It doesn't matter when it was created! The point is IT WAS CREATED! For that reason you should use the 'search' option! It's not there just for decoration, but it's there for a more meaningful reason! USE IT!

um can you please go watch my boss, my hero and stay out of grown folk business? kthnxluvya <3

myspace.com/yolightskin

um can you please go watch my boss, my hero and stay out of grown folk business? kthnxluvya <3
    Yeah, I've seen it. And I'm already a grown woman. Judging from the way you type and express your stupidity, I say you're the one that needs to grow up.

Please Go read the guidelines. From: http://spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=3827

I. Personal Attacks

a) Flaming and Insulting - Posts that make personal attacks on another user will not be tolerated. This includes using profanity and other insults. When debating, attack a point and not a person.

b) Threads and polls about other members of the forum - Please don't post new threads or polls about specific members of the forum. Polls should be a fun thing to get feedback from other members but if we find that it is used as medium to insult or hurt other members or lead to ill-intent discussions, we will close/delete such polls immediately.

c) Personal Comments - If you have a personal comments for a particular member, send him/her a PM. The discussions at the forum should be such that any member, including newbies, can have take part in.
    V. Spam

b)Multiple similar topics- Please check the pages for topics and make sure the topic you are creating isn't similar to another existing topic.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Watch the My Boss My Hero movie(this J-drama is a remake of a Korean movie going by the same title), then compare. Something was definitely lost in translation....

Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe View Post
    Watch the My Boss My Hero movie(this J-drama is a remake of a Korean movie going by the same title), then compare. Something was definitely lost in translation....
    Did you like the J-drama version?
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

a very hilarious series!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.nautiljon.com/images/galerie/dramas/my_boss_my_hero/my_boss_my_hero_1.jpg')

I love this series alot!! Thx for the link!