Page 1 of 13 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Serial Blooper

Talking Serial Blooper

Here is a scene from HSDS 1986 where you could see Zhao Min has her left shoulder injured from self inflicting stabbed and torn sleeve.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u155/LOCHROCHHSDS/HSDS1986_9a.jpg')

The next scene Zhao Min's injury magically moved to the right shoulder...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u155/LOCHROCHHSDS/HSDS1986_9b.jpg')
    Last edited by vindikattor; 07-19-07 at 10:34 PM.
    He said "Mie at the top, Jue at the bottom". She replied "Yes, Absolute Annihilation...

Actually, the fault is with editing. The people actually did tape it right. But when they edited it, they used the mirror effect on one of the scene. You can tell by the way the hair decoration is, for example the white (?flowers) on the girl's hair is always towards the shoulder that is injured. Same with the guy's collar. Just bad editing.

That's not even the funniest blooper. In Episode 18 of LOCH '82 Part 1, somebody left a can of *orange juice* on the set. Here we were in 13th Century China, with a tense and dramatic scene of Yeung Teet Sum trying to protect his wayward son Yeung Hong from an enraged Yau Chui Gei, and on a table in the foreground is a 20th Century can of orange juice.

Last edited by vindikattor; 09-12-07 at 06:42 AM.
    He said "Mie at the top, Jue at the bottom". She replied "Yes, Absolute Annihilation...

Hollywood movies are famous for the 'wandering injury syndrome'. I've seen many, particularly 'B movies', where arm slings and casts move from one arm to another from scene to scene. Then there are the canes or single crutches that move from one side to another. Then there are the actors with supposedly injured legs that forget to limp occasionally.
    There are web sites devoted to this kind of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesG View Post
    Hollywood movies are famous for the 'wandering injury syndrome'. I've seen many, particularly 'B movies', where arm slings and casts move from one arm to another from scene to scene. Then there are the canes or single crutches that move from one side to another. Then there are the actors with supposedly injured legs that forget to limp occasionally.
    There are web sites devoted to this kind of stuff.
    There's also the infamous "American vehicle becomes British vehicle" phenomenon, and vice-versa. When the character gets into the car, it's an American-style vehicle with the steering column on the car's left side, but when the charcter gets out of the car, the steering column is suddenly on the car's *right* side.

LOCH 2003

This scene is from Episode 27 where Yang Kang has just stabbed Guo Jing and you could clearly see he has a dagger in his hand while Ouyang Feng is holding the WuMu's box.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u155/LOCHROCHHSDS/LOCH2003_27a.jpg')

The next scene, Yang Kang's dagger is now on Guo Jing

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u155/LOCHROCHHSDS/LOCH2003_27b.jpg')

Why is there an apple in every picture you've posted?
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    Why is there an apple in every picture you've posted?
    For my own tracking..... just in case someone leech them in the internet then I know it comes from SPCNET....
    Last edited by vindikattor; 07-19-07 at 10:47 PM.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

Quote Originally Posted by vindikattor View Post
    For my own tracking..... just in case someone leech them in the internet then I know it comes from SPCNET....
    good thinking......

ROCH 2006

Scene from Episode 37 when Guo Xiang hopped between the standing soldiers to welcome the Shi Brothers delivering her first birthday gift. One of the film crews in a baseball cap didn't move in time and still kneeling down.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u155/LOCHROCHHSDS/ROCH2006_37a.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u155/LOCHROCHHSDS/ROCH2006_37b.jpg')

The most common mistake I often see in Wuxia series are wires. Even certain recent ones have visible wires. I thought that with current technology, wires could be removed easily. What's funny is that I barely see any wires in older and classic series.

Quote Originally Posted by Dagger Lee View Post
    The most common mistake I often see in Wuxia series are wires. Even certain recent ones have visible wires. I thought that with current technology, wires could be removed easily. What's funny is that I barely see any wires in older and classic series.
    Yeah, I saw wires between the fight with Yu Doi Nam and Yin Soso's brother in the 2000 adaptation of HSDS.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

ROCH 2006

Scene from Episode 37 when Guo Xiang hopped between the standing soldiers to welcome the Shi Brothers delivering her first birthday gift. One of the film crews in a baseball cap didn't move in time and still kneeling down.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u155/LOCHROCHHSDS/ROCH2006_37a.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i167.photobucket.com/albums/u155/LOCHROCHHSDS/ROCH2006_37b.jpg')
    Cripes! They're supposed to take care of stuff like that in post-production...

How lazy/unattentive/cheap/unprofessional can these people be?

i dno't have pics but...

IN DOMD 84, there was this scene near the end when Cheng ( ah, that guy from Taiwan who the Heaven and Earth people killed) was lying on the ground. Wei Xiao Bao was at lost of his death.. and u can see Cheng's corpse moving. Freaky.

in HZGG, the scene where Zi Wei was playing for the emperor at night in the palace. Zi Wei was carrying some tea for him and her hankerchief clearly dropped to a side.. and next scene shows her using the hankerchief to help the emperor.
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

in 1995 ROCH....when Louis took Carmen into the temple to get marry, he got a hostage, then he use his "cut off" hand to bring the hostage in....so funny....i think i posted tat b4...but can't find it

ROCH 2006

Wow. Who wears a cap at night? Geesh, talk about fashion statement.

Quote Originally Posted by dragongirl View Post
    Wow. Who wears a cap at night? Geesh, talk about fashion statement.
    Too shallow thinking! Since the crew man had been donning the hat all day, not like he showed up to work at night, other than his head there was no place to put his hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Will- View Post
    Too shallow thinking! Since the crew man had been donning the hat all day, not like he showed up to work at night, other than his head there was no place to put his hat.
    Another word, you're saying if he took it out during the night time shooting, we would have seen him on the footage with a messed up hairdo since he's been wearing the cap all day....

Another word, you're saying if he took it out during the night time shooting, we would have seen him on the footage with a messed up hairdo since he's been wearing the cap all day....
    Lol. You seem to have a knack for finding serial bloopers--post more please!