Thread: Flora Chan Married Again! On Love & Returning to TVB in 2007

Default Flora Chan Married Again! On Love & Returning to TVB in 2007

Flora Chan Married Again! On Love & Returning to TVB in 2007

Flora Chan Wai San was photographed spending Valentine's Day with her manager, Mike Chung Ka Hung, who did not want to admit his recent marriage with Flora.

However, in an earlier interview with Ming Pao Weekly, Flora admitted that she and Mike got married in 2006 in the United States! This is Flora's second marriage. Flora loves children and intends to have kids, fulfilling women's child-bearing role as bestowed by nature.

Based on the photos published in the recent magazine interview, Flora's figure appeared slightly plumper. Whether Flora is pregnant or not should be revealed shortly in the ensuing months!

Excerpts from Flora's "Ming Pao Weekly" Interview:

"Last year, Mike and I had a small wedding ceremony in the USA. Only our family and friends in the USA attended; our Hong Kong friends were not present. I didn't want a large wedding as I already had one [from my first marriage]."

"We held a wedding ceremony for memory's sake. We did not wear any formal wedding attire, but only appeared in casual wear."

All About New Hubby, Mike Chung

The public does not know a lot about Flora's new husband, Mike Chung. Mike is Flora's ex-husband's friend. It turns out that Flora and Mike have known each other for over 20 years and their friendship was quite deep before becoming lovers!

When Flora left TVB, Mike became her manager and romantic rumors spread at the time. However, they only dated for one year before getting married.

Flora noted, "When I left TVB, Mike left his job at the same time. He had a marketing background, which matched what I was looking for. An artist is like a [consumer] product; Mike definitely has the abilities to take on a manager role. He is very passionate about his work." Aside from being Flora's manager, Mike also acts as a consultant for various corporate clients.

"Mike and I know each other very well, to the point where I can talk to him like a woman and he can talk to me like a man. Perhaps it is destiny, but we got together at the right time. We also clearly understand what we mutually need. We value our relationship, so marriage is inevitable in the end."

The public views this relationship as "an older man, younger woman" relationship. Flora countered, "I am used to dating more mature men. Actually all of my friends in the USA are older than me, so I have been accustomed to interacting with people older in age." Flora immigrated to Boston, USA with her family when she was five years old.

On Her Ex-Husband and First Marriage

Due to her first failed marriage, Flora views her second marriage as a second chance. "In the past, I thought I valued certain people, but I learned that was not enough. Due to my focus on work, I neglected many other people, such as family and friends, during my first marriage. In the future, I hope to establish a better balance between work, family, and love."

Although Flora and her ex-husband, Chung Wai Ming, have divorced for years, they remain good friends. Last year over Christmas, Wai Ming brought his new girlfriend to visit Flora onset in Hangzhou. The feeling was very warm when they saw each other.

Flora also met Mike's ex-wife, whom appeared at Flora and Mike's wedding ceremony. It is obvious that despite their past complex relationships, these 5 people get along well with each other.

Returning to Film for TVB in 2007

Flora revealed that she does not have a long-term career plan. "In the past, I scheduled too many career plans, giving myself undue stress. Now I still enjoy my work, but I will try to balance it with sufficient rest."

Flora will be returning to film for TVB in the back-half of 2007. Actually TVB has tried to sign Flora on for several projects in the past, such as "Triumph in the Skies 2," "Healing Hands 2," "Evil Kin" (with Dayo Wong Chi Wah), etc.

The filming schedule for "Evil Kin" conflicted with her recent mainland project "Smoke Wolf" (also starring Gallen Lo Ka Leung), so the role eventually was offered to Cecilia Yip Tung.

Hmmm. Nice to hear that she's married, hopefully this time, she has found her one and only.. lol. Anyways, I'm glad that Flora would be back as well! I kind of missed her acting.

Me too. I hope to see her new series out soon. I'm getting impatient.
    “我停在原处也许就是为了让大家在累的时候,有个可以回头休息的地方。”

where does she act before returning to TVB? ATV?
    CrimsYu SukiYo 川島 すき依 ..

CrimsYu

AND that's me!!
    http://i42.photobucket.com/albums/e3...titled-1-1.jpg

She is starring in a Mainland series called Wolf Smoke with Gallen Lo.
    “我停在原处也许就是为了让大家在累的时候,有个可以回头休息的地方。”

i always recon she had sex appeal even though she is pretty old.

Hope her 2nd marriage is a success.

O.o btw i thought Gallen Lo retired from acting or from TVB??
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

she is already 8 ,months pregnant
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

I am shocked that she can still be friends with her ex-husband... It would be so awkward if it were me... Sadly things don't always work out the first time but the second or even 3rd and 4th time... Anyways, I really hope her second marriage will be the one... Congrats to her!!
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

wow.. didnt even kno she was married first time! anyway.. go "to get unstuck in time" lol!!
    Heroes :: raymond , bosco, ron, roger, johnny depp, ryan reynolds and ronald cheung

IDOLS :: jessica alba, tavia, myolie, miriam yeung, selena li, natalie tong and bernice