Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Time Between Dog and Wolf (K-Drama)

i'm on 7. lol he is sexy as heck! this series is very addicting.
    ---------
    Shellie

I watched all episodes that have been released in two days.
    That's so addictive. Great!!

wahhhh!!!!! i also finished all the episodes they have available and i want to know what happen after real bad!!! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!
    ---------
    Shellie

Quote Originally Posted by shellie View Post
    wahhhh!!!!! i also finished all the episodes they have available and i want to know what happen after real bad!!! aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!
    I have a feeling that everyone dies.

People to die : Kay(Yi Soo Hyun), Seo Ji Woo, Mao, and Sang Sik.

Quote Originally Posted by JonDoe View Post
    I have a feeling that everyone dies.

People to die : Kay(Yi Soo Hyun), Seo Ji Woo, Mao, and Sang Sik.
    i know. it's just one of those dramas that you know will have a sad ending. i'm prepared for it but i still want to see it.
    ---------
    Shellie

I've been watching up until episode 12 or so and I got to admit it's good . Not the best, but better than good actually !
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

OK, the show's over

click to show/hide spoilers

Yi Soo Hyun : He is shot 20 times but manages to survive(New Nickname : Terminator Joon Gi). He is written off as dead to everybody else, but is assigned to another undercover mission in Paris.
    Mao : Shot to death by Yi Soo Hyun
    Seo Ji Woo : Thinks both Soo Hyun and Mao are dead. Moves to Paris to forget the tragedy, where "officially dead" Soo Hyun moved to.(How about a sequel?).
    Kang Min Gi : Marries the girl in intelligence room and has a baby. Gets a big promotion.

OK, the show's over

Yi Soo Hyun : He is shot 20 times but manages to survive(New Nickname : Terminator Joon Gi). He is written off as dead to everybody else, but is assigned to another undercover mission in Paris.
    Seo Ji Woo : Thinks both Soo Hyun and Mao are dead. Moves to Paris to forget the tragedy, where "officially dead" Soo Hyun moved to.(How about a sequel?).
    Kang Min Gi : Marries the girl in intelligence room and has a baby. Gets a big promotion.
    i'm not going to read the spoiler, my question to you is " Do you still highly recommend this series?"
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

OK, the show's over

WHAT? SH and JW doesnt end up together?!?!?! what a waste of time. LOL JK

and canDEE: i SO recommend this
    The best part of believe is the lie.

Quote Originally Posted by annaaa View Post
    WHAT? SH and JW doesnt end up together?!?!?! what a waste of time. LOL JK
    Well, people were expecting a blood bath where everyone dies. Like Mao shoots Soo Hyun but Ji Woo take bullet for him, enraged Soo Hyun guns down stunned Mao and cry over Ji Woo's dead body, only to be gunned down by Bae Sang Sik or Mao's bodyguard, something like that. This ending is underwhelming

Well, people were expecting a blood bath where everyone dies. Like Mao shoots Soo Hyun but Ji Woo take bullet for him, enraged Soo Hyun guns down stunned Mao and cry over Ji Woo's dead body, only to be gunned down by Bae Sang Sik or Mao's bodyguard, something like that. This ending is underwhelming
    i couldn't resist reading the spoilers! hehehehe

i don't mind that at all. thanks!
    ---------
    Shellie

i just finished the series and love it!

i said "sequel!! sequel!!" i hope there's a sequel!
    ---------
    Shellie

I just recently finished watching this series, and overall, it's one of the best series out there.

errr...again I have high expectations. If this is one of summers best then I don't know what to say. I just thot it was a bit above average. Nothing special but the suspense will keep you watchin.

You gurls actually think Junky is cute? LMAO...he looks hedious when he was mad. He's below average in looks IMHO.

After readin the synopsis...I thot he was going to become some kind of vigilanty killer or somethin.(which would have been more intrieging) But...it's a mix between a Donnie Brasco and Romeo and Juliet.

My thoughts:
    Lead atress is cute. She reminds me of someone I once knew.
    Movie was ok until...Amnesia. dam...so cliche Plus he had Amnesia too long. The series could have done without the Amnesia.
    Why always love triangle between brothers or best friends? Can't they find another!!! Sheesh...is S. Korea that small?
    Can't help but to think Lee Soo Hyun is a little unstable. LOL

For discussion: Why in the world did they feel they had to add the part at the end where we find out that Moa was best friends with Soo Hyun's dad? Were we supposed to feel sympathy for Mao? I mean he says he felt sorry for killing his best friend but yet several years latter, he kills his deceased friend's wife! So I guess Mao never knew his best friend(Soo Hyun's Dad) was an Agent???

I give this movie a 7/10
    Last edited by oGaKirA; 09-30-07 at 07:33 PM.
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post
    errr...again I have high expectations. If this is one of summers best then I don't know what to say. I just thot it was a bit above average. Nothing special but the suspense will keep you watchin.

You gurls actually think Junky is cute? LMAO...he looks hedious when he was mad. He's below average in looks IMHO.

After readin the synopsis...I thot he was going to become some kind of vigilanty killer or somethin.(which would have been more intrieging) But...it's a mix between a Donnie Brasco and Romeo and Juliet.

My thoughts:
    Lead atress is cute. She reminds me of someone I once knew.
    Movie was ok until...Amnesia. dam...so cliche Plus he had Amnesia too long. The series could have done without the Amnesia.
    Why always love triangle between brothers or best friends? Can't they find another!!! Sheesh...is S. Korea that small?
    Can't help but to think Lee Soo Hyun is a little unstable. LOL

For discussion: Why in the world did they feel they had to add the part at the end where we find out that Moa was best friends with Soo Hyun's dad? Were we supposed to feel sympathy for Mao? I mean he says he felt sorry for killing his best friend but yet several years latter, he kills his deceased friend's wife! So I guess Mao never knew his best friend(Soo Hyun's Dad) was an Agent???

I give this movie a 7/10

Welcome back buddy! it been a while! I sold you out because I only watch this series til ep 4 and I stopped.
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

It's ok darlin.

It's an ok series to watch if you have the time. But if you're rather busy...then perhaps just skip it.
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

I'm currently watching this series and it's great so far. It started off with a bang and I just assumed that the last episode would end with what happened to Soo Hyun
    after he was shot and his car went into the water,
    but to my surprise that's not the case. Now although I still have some ideas, it's hard to anticipate what will happen.

Lee Joon Ki is awesome in here. In a few angsty scenes as Kay, he reminds me of So Jisub. I also have a soft spot for Mao for some reason. Sure he's a gangster and a murderer, but he does have a heart and loves his daughter. The complex and definitely not one-dimensional characters are another reason this series stands out.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

i have the serie but i can't finish it...it's soo boring...
    Currently In Love With Qiao Zhen Yu
    Crazy for Bad Boyz

Default Time Between Dog and Wolf

Time Between Dog and Wolf

Relatively unknown Korean MBC thriller series starring Lee Jun Ki of Clown fame.
    Great pacing with good script and beautiful stars with credible performances.

My Youtube