Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan 2 (Chinese Paladin Sequel)

Default Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan 2 (Chinese Paladin Sequel)

It seems as though they will be making a sequel to the popular series Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan.

据悉,在「仙剑」的成功上映后,近日,唐人经与大宇反覆磋商,正式决定接拍续集,另据透露,此次续集将完全 根据仙剑2的剧情内容来改编,目前剧本已即将完成,至於外界最为关心的卡司阵容,也已有了个初步方案,名单 如下:

李逍遥——袁弘
    http://admin.wg365.com/editor/Upload...2161312167.jpg

王小虎——金沛辰
    http://hiphotos.baidu.com/qinwei5201...748bd4b294.jpg

苏媚——陆明君
    http://www.picooo.com/photo/a/star/2/4/51/a2_049.jpg

沈欺霜——黄圣依
    http://pics.skyhits.com/SkyUploads/2...2624472429.jpg

李忆如——金苓

喻南松——吴卓羲
    http://www.tu365.com/UploadPic/2006/...5458673589.jpg

刘蕴儿——舒畅
    http://www.picooo.com/photo/a/star/2/2/60/a2_007.jpg

孔璘——胡军
    http://image.tvmao.com/mingxing/mdal.../hujun1006.jpg

千叶禅师——李立群
    http://222.77.190.20/logo/%C2%B3%D4%...1%A2%C8%BA.jpg

李大婶——郑佩佩
    http://images.qianlong.com/mmsource/...075291sdfd.jpg

圣姑——鲍起静
    http://img.soufun.com/news/2006_09/2...242590419.jpeg

林天南——金鑫

南蛮娘——王蕾

剑圣——郭亮

盛尊武——邓立民

江都王——陆树铭

清柔师太——李京

齐弄霞——蒋欣

厉凌云——刘怡君

梅胜雪——江祖平

柳逐霓——曾之乔

沈清锋——潘虹

沈齐——修庆

魉妹——阿雅

此外,由於赵灵儿、林月如戏份不多,唐人正在积极联系亦菲和以轩,希望邀她们能来友情客串一下,但也不排除 另起他人。

The photos i've linked in are photos of the actors/actresses themselves, i don't think they're confirmed casts and i'm actually quite skeptical as to whether this is just a rumour or not.

but if that is the cast, i'm not too thrilled anyway.
    Su Mei is my favourite female character in the game and she goes from this:
    http://tuke.52pk.net/data/2005/12/06..._b_1242390.jpg
    to this:
    http://www.picooo.com/photo/a/star/2/4/51/a2_049.jpg
    Last edited by 0-0-0; 07-25-07 at 08:34 AM.

As long as LYF is not in this series, then whew!
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

O.O no joking!! 0-0-0-chan
    kyaaaa good new if that is true !!
    so many person waiting for Xian Jian sequel but sadly ...no new

so it's some new characters ...

me going see those pics you posted ...

Will Hu Ge and Ady be in it?? I would love to see them again... BUt then again Ady's character died. I hope that Hu Ge can be in it again... I miss seeing him as Li Xiao Yao, but it is ok to see someone else too. I just hope the story is good... IT is great to know that there will be a sequel!!!!
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

but in the game ..Ady character suppose to come again

if they make like the game ...it's suppose like the review writing from Crystal Liu Fei site ^^

dunno what the producer going thinking for that ...[really hope all actors come again!!]

really hope every characters come again...

i sort of doubt rong ng from tvb is going to be in a tiawanese/mainland china series i dont think his tvb contract will let him do that or will it? sort of doubt these cast althougth its possible for yuan hong to be in and some others but doesnt really seem possible. if they make a sequel of course they have to make it like the game but changes area needed to be made so i think the original casting probably will be back b/c i remember people got cured/revived back or something..in part 2 of the game its about li yu ru(xiao yaos daughter) and his friend in the beginning played by sam lee right? then part 3 takes us back to xiao yao so it ll be cool if they did a collaboration of both part 2 and 3 and making it into a 60 episode drama...dont know why they arent allowed to do this when tvb goes over 300 and such.

a remake? Ron Ng? wow xD Hoping to see Hu Ge and Ady together, if possible xD
    www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy8 [Raymond Lam, Bosco Wong, Ron Ng]

www.winglin.net/fanfic/Emilyy5 [oneshots]

Default It would be great ...

if they are making a sequel. I just hope that it would be good and lives up to the namesake. I am still watching the first one and have not finished it but love it so far.

i hope this isn't true....

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie View Post
    Will Hu Ge and Ady be in it?? I would love to see them again... BUt then again Ady's character died. I hope that Hu Ge can be in it again... I miss seeing him as Li Xiao Yao, but it is ok to see someone else too. I just hope the story is good... IT is great to know that there will be a sequel!!!!
    Ady's character is resurrected in the second game. Li Xiao Yao is also alive. Apparently they're hoping that LYF and Ady will make appearances in the sequel.

the cast list looks incredibly shifty to me credibility wise. In terms of actual casting, i'm not thrilled either.

i love Su Mei!

There seems to be a lot of new characters as well. It is great to hear that Ady's character will come back to life. What about her cousin's character?? Will Esther and Eddie's character come back as well. It would be great to see all of the old characters and all of the new ones as well... The cast so far is ok I guess, but I just hope that Hu Ge and Ady will be in it as well. Of course the storyline will hopefully be good too.

I was just skimming the Chinese text and it seems that the characters of Zhao Ling Er and Lin Yue Ru may only make guest appearances... I wonder if Li Xiao Yao's and Ling Er's daughter is all grown now?? How many years later does this sequel take place??
    Last edited by Trinie; 07-25-07 at 09:16 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

No LYF! That would totally ruin the series!
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

There seems to be a lot of new characters as well. It is great to hear that Ady's character will come back to life. What about her cousin's character?? Will Esther and Eddie's character come back as well. It would be great to see all of the old characters and all of the new ones as well... The cast so far is ok I guess, but I just hope that Hu Ge and Ady will be in it as well. Of course the storyline will hopefully be good too.

I was just skimming the Chinese text and it seems that the characters of Zhao Ling Er and Lin Yue Ru may only make guest appearances... I wonder if Li Xiao Yao's and Ling Er's daughter is all grown now?? How many years later does this sequel take place??
    the daughter should be about 9.

the plotline revolves around Wang Xiao Hu and the two girls that follow him around. Su Mei is the daughter of the fox spirit and snake spirit (i'm not sure, they were in the game and series, but i think i may have the wrong animals. They were killed in the first game/series though)

Thanks for answering my questions. So this is about 9 years later. The focus of the story is about the next generation, not about Li Xiao Yao anymore?? I guess that would be interesting...

They should get that cute little girl who played YANG BA MEI in SHAO NIAN YANG JIA JIANG to play YI RU. . .

Wang Xiao Hu, eh? Last I remember, it was Sam Lee who played that character. Looks like "alien" won't be reprising his role.

Thanks for answering my questions. So this is about 9 years later. The focus of the story is about the next generation, not about Li Xiao Yao anymore?? I guess that would be interesting...
    From memory, LXY is captured by some equivalent "villain character" and Wang Xiao Hu, who was meant to be about 12 in the first game, rushes off to find him, along the way meeting people, fighting monsters etc.

At the same time, Su Mei's parents (whatever spirits they were, i'm sure one was fox) were killed by LXY and LYR in the first game, so when she falls for Wang Xiao Hu and then realises etc. etc. so there's some romantic drama too. The other main female character, Shen Qi Shuang, is the more typical, sweet, pleasant, soft spoken wuxia girl, that obviously, also likes Wang Xiao Hu. And Li Yi Ru is always playing around and follows her "big brother."

I personally think Eva is a really bad choice because while she can look cute/pretty, she doesn't have the gentle demure look. I always envisaged someone like SFF, Shui Ling or LYF in that role.

if we really have a second serie
    LYF suppose to come !!! because she suppose into the sword ...
    and Ady she suppose to alive again ...and finish with Xiao Yao

that the game if they make like the game serie

and please ...LYF she really acting well ..so we must have her too in the serie
    Ady too !!!

still like from the first serie

I'M YUE RU AND XIAO YAO SUPPORTER!!!!

kyaa.....
    Ling Er was happiness ...
    Ady was love ....

''miaka-chan remember her writing in AF before with a big discussion about that ...'' ''sigh''

well....it would be nice if YR could have more time in this series to get with LXY.

yuan hong to be xiao yao? as much as i lov yuan hong, i thnk it wil be beter if hu ge stil be xiao yao...i mean, why change?....

but is this true? i hope it beter be a good one
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Hopefully this is not just a rumour. I really liked Chinese Paladin and it would be great if they made a sequel!