Thread: This is so sad..

Default This is so sad..

Singer robbed and sodomised by group of men in Klang
    Sunday August 5, 2007

KLANG: A well-known singer in the Chinese community, was allegedly robbed and sodomised by a group of men after a stage performance early Thursday morning.

About 10 men attacked the man, who is in his 30s, as he alighted from his car outside his home at 2am.

The men, who came in two cars, drove him to Puncak Alam where he was beaten up and sodomised. They robbed him of RM500, a mobile phone and some documents.

The victim drove himself to a nearby police station after the robbers abandoned him with his car.

He was taken to Tengku Ampuan Rahimah Hospital medical check up later.

No arrests have been made.

It is learnt that the singer has recorded at least three albums in the last few years.

It is learnt that police found semen, strands of hair and fingerprints from the singer’s car.

Source: The Star
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

OMG! Who is this singer? I feel really sorry for him. I hope they catch those bastards!

This is the more detailed version from a chinese paper. There is one contradiction between The Star and this news. The Star said the singer drove himself to the police station, but this chinese news said the after the incident, the singer walked to the main road for help and a good samaritan drove him to the police station. I think The Star paper made a mistake. The singer was kidnapped to Puncak Alam by the criminals. So, he wouldn't have his car with him to drive to the police station. So, I think the chinese news paper is more accurate.

The content of the chinese news is roughly the same as the english news. The addition info is the following.

- The kidnappers consisted of around 10 indians, 5 of them sodomised him.
    - The kidnappers ages range from 20 to 40 years old.
    - At the time, the victim was very shocked and for a moment couldn't remember the aggressors faces or numbers. Only after his emotions were more calm down yesterday can he remember the details.
    - On the day of the incident, he reached his home and going to open his front gate when 2 men (the report said human shadow) kidnapped him.
    - After the incident, the victim walked to the main road to ask for help. A good samaritan sent him to the police station9
    - This case is classified as criminal law 377th (violate natural sexual behavior)
    - The case is still under investigation and no suspect has been caught yet.

Personally, I hope that the identity of the singer is never revealed. It's already sad that he suffered this misfortune. It will add more stress to him if his identity is known to all.

歌手被劫財劫色
    遭5大漢輪流雞姦

報導:關金芝
    (巴生4日訊)“華裔男歌手遭搶劫及雞姦案”據警方最新調查發現,幹案匪徒約10人,其中5人輪流雞姦這名 職業歌手。

據悉,涉案的10名印裔匪徒,年約20歲至40歲之間,分乘兩輛轎車幹案。

此案受害者當時因驚慌過度,一時無法記得匪徒人數及樣貌,直到昨日情緒穩定后,方向警方透露雞姦他的匪徒多 達5人。

送院治療

受害者事后被送住巴生政府醫院檢驗,至昨日下午獲准離院休養。

這起藝人被搶劫及輪流雞姦案,于本月2日即昨日凌晨約2時許,在巴生某花園一雙層排屋前發生。

巴生警區主任羅萬助理總監昨午接受《中國報》詢問時,證實此事。他說,有關案件,警方尚在調查 中。

據悉,此案受害者30餘歲,當時獨自驅車由外返家,詎料抵達家門,欲下車準備打開鐵閘門,突然黑暗中閃出兩 條人影,將他擄走。

受害者過后被匪徒載往高峰阿南偏僻郊野,慘遭對方其中5人輪流雞姦,飽嚐獸慾,掠走他身上財物包括手機及5 00令吉現款等。

這名歌星過后步行至大路求助,並在好心路人相助下前向警方報案,過后被送往巴生中央醫院接受治 療。

警方已將此案列為刑法第377(違反自然性行為)條文處理,並著手追緝匪徒的下落,惟目前末任 何嫌犯落網。

Source: ChinaPress
    Last edited by kidd; 08-05-07 at 02:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post

Personally, I hope that the identity of the singer is never revealed. It's already sad that he suffered this misfortune. It will add more stress to him if is identity is know to all.
    omg!! i hope so too.. dat is just sickening..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

wth? so he was raped or something? where is this at in china? why would someone do this? feel so bad for the singer and yeah they better not reveal his identiy it will be so bad for his career. hope they catch those sick bastards.

omg that is too much!!! i hope those bastards get what they deserve!!! i feel sooo sorry for the victim....y do such a thing?
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban View Post
    wth? so he was raped or something? where is this at in china? why would someone do this? feel so bad for the singer and yeah they better not reveal his identiy it will be so bad for his career. hope they catch those sick bastards.
    It happened in Malaysia.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Hm, someone is gonna get blackmailed soon. There had to have been pix taken. Why would these gangsters (I would assume that it's an organized crime unit of some kind) sodomize a star without intending to blackmail him with vids/pix later on? (Like with Carina Lau) Hard to imagine these were all gay dudes with a hard on for this star.

The Asia Entertainment scene really is extremely image conscious, isn't it? For me, it wouldn't matter if a singer I liked was sodomized. But then, I guess these guys have to present their desire images to their biggest fanbase, dumb teenage girls.
    This account is retired.

This is really sad.. I hope those evil guys get caught and will pay for their bad crimes... I also hope that they will not reveal his identity since it is already bad enough for him...I am just afraid that people who have pix and all will blackmail him. Hope is ok and will recover....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Seems like The Star didn't make a mistake. I read in other newspapers. The criminals did take the victim's car with them when they took him to Puncak Alam. Police are now checking the car for semen, hair and fingerprints.

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban View Post
    Very sick indeed. Hope they catch and castrate them all.

I wonder how long this incident could be kept under wraps for? I mean how many male Chinese singers in their 30s was performing a concert that Thursday of the incident?

Quote Originally Posted by The_One View Post
    Very sick indeed. Hope they catch and castrate them all.

I wonder how long this incident could be kept under wraps for? I mean how many male Chinese singers in their 30s was performing a concert that Thursday of the incident?
    people would have probably guessed it.. but I insist on keeping it to myself...

p/s ur avatar is one hella scary..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut View Post
    people would have probably guessed it.. but I insist on keeping it to myself...

p/s ur avatar is one hella scary..
    Who is it? Tell me! Okay do that spoiler tag thingy or else PM me! puhleaseee

To ChestNut.

If you are going to tell your deduction to GuGu, please use the PM, not the spoiler tag where everyone can click to see.

I know human is naturally curious. But, I just think we should respect the victim's privacy in this circumstance.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    Who is it? Tell me! Okay do that spoiler tag thingy or else PM me! puhleaseee
    erm.. it's just my guess as he fits the criteria perfectly.. but I'm not too sure myself - i'm just scared i might be wrong... so i can't tell u, very very sorry...
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Senorita Liza Wang, Ud es MUY bonita para su edad. Besame.

My deepest concerns.
    Liza Wang-the only gorgeous woman to make any man (especially me!) swoon with one piecing look. (never underestimate the power of a woman)