Alone
    แฝด

Year : 2007

Starring : Masha Wattanapanich, Vittaya Wasukraipaisan
    มาช่า วัฒนพานิช, วิทยา วสุไกรไพศาล

Director : Banjong Pisanthanakun, Parkpoom Wongpoom
    บรรจง ปิสัญธนะกูล, ภาคภูมิ วงศ์ภูมิ

Story :

Pim was a Siamese twin who shared her stomach with her sister Ploy. It was Pim who decided to be free from her sister, so they went for an operation to split the linked part of their body. After the operation to separate them into individual person, Pim survived, but Ploy couldn't make it - She died. Pim left all the sorrow behind and moved to Korea with a guy she loved. One day, she got a call from Thailand, telling her mother passed away from an accident, so Pim came back to Thailand for her mother's funeral. Now, Pim returns to her house where she and her twin Ploy used to live together. All the memories about Ploy is haunting her again, but what scares Pim is that Ploy is still waiting for her!
    Anyone seen this one yet? Horror film by same pple that did "Shutter." Man...still waiting for a NTSC with Eng. sub version.

Trailer Here

another one? Omg, I just watched Shutter today.. it was so freaky!!! Have to look out for this one then.. sounds interesting..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

This movie is okok .The production looks cheap and you can expect to see that very few common "scaring" tactics the producer employs to "scare" the audience.The video quality and the "ghost" certainly doesn't impress me and it's a puzzle to see the ghost appear in "strange" forms throughout the show.I can understand ghost with white eyes are strangled to death but why white one moment and bloody eyes the other second? The twisted ending is probably what has saved the whole show.

I will rate this show a 6 out of 10 overall.

click to show/hide spoilers
    The ending where Pim is actually Ploy and Ploy is Pim and Ploy killed Pim to become Pim is quite disturbing for me.A nice twist.That's probably the best part of the show.

Thanks for the info. But I guess what makes it spooky is that it's based on a true story!

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post
    Thanks for the info. But I guess what makes it spooky is that it's based on a true story!
    everything is based on a true story nowdays, but are they really? some movies just take like 1 minor thing that is real and put it in the movie, then they put based on a true story
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    everything is based on a true story nowdays, but are they really? some movies just take like 1 minor thing that is real and put it in the movie, then they put based on a true story
    Like the Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Well, I'm probably going to see this anyway, since I'm a huge fan of thrillers. I saw the preview when I went to see Ocean's Thirteen at a theatre here in Taiwan, and it looked pretty interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    Yes but on the subject of the supernatural....it's enough to be of interest.

Maybe I'll watch it with Skylee.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

not as super-scary as shutter but there was twist about the twins.

Currently in Moss, Silver. Next stop....still Moss, Silver

shutter was scary?

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by ghostdarTeal'c View Post
    shutter was scary?

lol, maybe you've taken coughing syrup before entering the cinema, that is why you're feeling drowsy

anyway, I like how the revelation after revelation using the camera which is hair-raising, I understand you're probably referring to the long hair on the face asian ghost cliche which make you feel sleepy which I doesn't understand why is it anyway

lol, just remembering the ending scene at the psych ward, still giving me a goosebump.

so comparing Alone with shutter, IMHO shutter is scarier, I'm waiting for a goosebump ending in Alone but it never came

man can't believe u guys get scared of these ghost movies...i can see why little kids under 15 could but not those 16 and older... i mean even tho its base on true story....even tho us asian believe in the supernatural very bad, it doesnt scare me to watch these ghost film..i actually never got scared...only thing that scares me is the thought of it being a possibility but i actually never got goosebump or jumped out of my seat or anything...probably because i 've been watching ghost movies since i was like 5, so they don't scare me...btw anyone have any other new ghost movies that just came out or is good? don't like chinese horror movie since most chinese movies now a days have no good story or isn't scary...prefer korean/japanese or thai movies.

Quote Originally Posted by oGaKirA View Post
    Thriller

Alone
    แฝด

Year : 2007

Starring : Masha Wattanapanich, Vittaya Wasukraipaisan
    มาช่า วัฒนพานิช, วิทยา วสุไกรไพศาล

Director : Banjong Pisanthanakun, Parkpoom Wongpoom
    บรรจง ปิสัญธนะกูล, ภาคภูมิ วงศ์ภูมิ

Story :

Pim was a Siamese twin who shared her stomach with her sister Ploy. It was Pim who decided to be free from her sister, so they went for an operation to split the linked part of their body. After the operation to separate them into individual person, Pim survived, but Ploy couldn't make it - She died. Pim left all the sorrow behind and moved to Korea with a guy she loved. One day, she got a call from Thailand, telling her mother passed away from an accident, so Pim came back to Thailand for her mother's funeral. Now, Pim returns to her house where she and her twin Ploy used to live together. All the memories about Ploy is haunting her again, but what scares Pim is that Ploy is still waiting for her!
    Anyone seen this one yet? Horror film by same pple that did "Shutter." Man...still waiting for a NTSC with Eng. sub version.

Trailer Here
    Where can i buy this movie? I love Thai horror movie.