Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Think Deserves To Get 2007 Best Actor Award

Quote Originally Posted by popcorn View Post
    what's wrong with giving the award to Moses anyway? he really DOES deserve the award. i especially like watching his emotional scenes. plus Heart of Greed's ratings were really high so i think that will increase Moses' chance of winning.

and yeah, you said it already, Raymond is young.. he'll definitely have a chance to get the award, just not this year. there's no need for the rush, honestly.

but then again it's all down to TVB executives to decide who should get it. us fans can only sit and watch.
    What wrong giving that award to Moses?? That is a big Wrong. I told you already, please dont make Ray' chance lower to get that award because he is young. I dont mind give that award to Bobby but a BIG NO to Moses. HOG air rating is high but please dont forget TDOL. Well, you say Ray still lose to Moses?? But i think he lose to Damien or Ha Yu. So that award should give to Damien or Ha Yu not Moses.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    What wrong giving that award to Moses?? That is a big Wrong. I told you already, please dont make Ray' chance lower to get that award because he is young. I dont mind give that award to Bobby but a BIG NO to Moses. HOG air rating is high but please dont forget TDOL. Well, you say Ray still lose to Moses?? But i think he lose to Damien or Ha Yu. So that award should give to Damien or Ha Yu not Moses.
    your rayray is young?
    he looks like hes in his forties....
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

TDOL ratings are... 30 or 29 lol
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    your rayray is young?
    looks like someone still has a badmouth around here, especially when it comes to ray? And who are u to call him rayray anyways???? Since when u care so much and becoming his fan? If ray looks like he's in his forties then i'm sure whoever u like should be in the fifty at least...........Well i haven't been on for a while and it seems like somebody try to ruin the atmostphere around here.......like i always said: opinions are opinions but don't get too carry away, u know what's coming ur way when u start criticize raymond\!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme View Post
    Oh thank the heavens, we finally agree on something Leanna.
    don't thank heaven just yet!!! because u might never get there, and imo i don't care who gonna wins this year because it's not up to any of the fans to decide, whoever gonna wins i wish them the best. All the actors and actresses work really hard everyday, so i think they all deserve it at some point, so if u like someone, support him/her all the way but don't ever step on someone's idol to make urs look good!!!

lolz....lolz...

HOG has high rating and its peakings has 3 Raymond's scenes on it (1st - the peaking is 39 when SJS found out Alfred was having another girl, 2nd - Alfred's death: 42 PTS, 3nd: Alfred's voice in the ending - 47 or 48? I dun rmb well).

DOL has just finished its 1/3 way.

BTW, can expect that moses will get the award this year. I really like Moses but sorry, Tong Chi On didn't call in me. I simply dislike HELL-GOOD person who always do good things, being innocent, unrealistic, etc and too bad Chi On is that type! Moreover, I found that this character is boring to me cuz he always do good things and good things only. No change, no breakthough. So I think it's better to me if Moses win the award with upcoming super cops. His chac in Super Cops sounds nicer.

For acting this year, I'll put Damien in the TOP. Awesome acting in DOL. The second is Michael Tse in TFL, where he did a very good job.

For loving, no doubt I support my Fung . BTW, TVB has never given the award to < 30 years old actor.

your rayray is young?
    If a forties is super cute that I, I dun mind date with .

Lolz, why someone like war these days? Be peace, peace to yourself.
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

your rayray is young?
    Please respect yourself and others. Please dont trying to make a war at here.

Quote Originally Posted by kfung View Post
    looks like someone still has a badmouth around here, especially when it comes to ray? And who are u to call him rayray anyways???? Since when u care so much and becoming his fan? If ray looks like he's in his forties then i'm sure whoever u like should be in the fifty at least...........Well i haven't been on for a while and it seems like somebody try to ruin the atmostphere around here.......like i always said: opinions are opinions but don't get too carry away, u know what's coming ur way when u start criticize raymond\!!!!
    Kfung,i understand your feeling but if you see those thing, can you dont reply? I just dont want ppl fighting in my thread since this is my first time made a thread. Come on relax.

Yes, i am Ray's fans. I still think Ray should get it. Dont forget Ray also has different role. If saying Ray is young and can wait, so that award give to Moses, that is totally WRONG. That is very unfair to him.
    Ray acting is still not up to the par yet. He might be better than Ron or Bosco, but he still lack something that I cannot find in him to vote for him. Moses acting is convincing while Ray is still not stable. Sometimes I even find his acting fake. I only like his acting in HOG.

Kevin Cheng, Raymond Lam, Ron Ng and Bobby are deserve to get The Best Actor award !!!! Moses acting isnt good, fake. Since Kevin get that award last year, so i think have to give the chance to Raymond Lam and Ron Ng. If can, i want Kevin, Raymond and Ron get The Best Actor award!!!! These 3 = handsome and good in acting. They really deserve!!

Quote Originally Posted by nemesis View Post
    Kevin Cheng, Raymond Lam, Ron Ng and Bobby are deserve to get The Best Actor award !!!! Moses acting isnt good, fake. Since Kevin get that award last year, so i think have to give the chance to Raymond Lam and Ron Ng. If can, i want Kevin, Raymond and Ron get The Best Actor award!!!! These 3 = handsome and good in acting. They really deserve!!
    moses is also handsome and good in acting.. so he also really deserve it...

moses fake? Kevin is fakerrrr
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by louisax View Post
    Please respect yourself and others. Please dont trying to make a war at here.
    dont tell me what to do...
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Kfung,i understand your feeling but if you see those thing, can you dont reply? I just dont want ppl fighting in my thread since this is my first time made a thread. Come on relax.
    sorry! i don't mean to fight in ur thread......don't worry i wouldn't have time to fight with those who don't respect others, and i don't think they have forgot how it ended last time they did that. Keep up the good work! I support ur thread!!!

Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

dont tell me what to do...
    I dont want to. If you understand that is no need at all. I dont want to be rude with you last post. Just wanna say. Keep peace.

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut View Post
    moses is also handsome and good in acting.. so he also really deserve it...

moses fake? Kevin is fakerrrr
    LOLs. why u hate kevin that much?

Quote Originally Posted by kfung View Post
    sorry! i don't mean to fight in ur thread......don't worry i wouldn't have time to fight with those who don't respect others, and i don't think they have forgot how it ended last time they did that. Keep up the good work! I support ur thread!!!
    Thank You.

Well. if Kevin acting is good, then Ray is excellent. Kevin's acting is one of the worst in TVB. If he deeserve an award last year, he would not had been critisized so badly. Until now people still vote him as the 'worst' Best actor award. Have u notice all his series receive very poor rating?

LOLs. why u hate kevin that much?
    this is exactly my point:-

Quote Originally Posted by lily2004 View Post
    Well. if Kevin acting is good, then Ray is excellent. Kevin's acting is one of the worst in TVB. If he deeserve an award last year, he would not had been critisized so badly. Until now people still vote him as the 'worst' Best actor award. Have u notice all his series receive very poor rating?
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

ahaha, you crack me up
    anyways, what you said was sorta pointless since all three cant all win the award....
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持