Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Who Do You Think Deserves To Get 2007 Best Actor Award

Default Who Do You Think Deserves To Get 2007 Best Actor Award

Who do you think will get the 2007 Best Actor Award?

I want Raymond Lam to get that award but i think Moses will get it.

I'm not too fussed... as long as Kevin Cheng doesn't get it, I'm fine with anyone really..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Raymond Lam of course.

moses chan!!!!

as long as rayray doesnt get it.... its all good
    prob moses chan
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    prob moses chan
    agree
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    agree
    thanks for supporting
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Raymond Lam. I want him to win that!!! KEEP IT UP!!!
    Dont give Moses Chan get it. Dun like his acting.
    I think Kevin Cheng wont get that award anymore because he get that award last year
    Others are ok for me, but hope Raymond Lam will get it.

Bosco Wong. Forever.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    prob moses chan
    Oh thank the heavens, we finally agree on something Leanna.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Quote Originally Posted by wearekone View Post
    Raymond Lam. I want him to win that!!! KEEP IT UP!!!
    Dont give Moses Chan get it. Dun like his acting.
    I think Kevin Cheng wont get that award anymore because he get that award last year
    Others are ok for me, but hope Raymond Lam will get it.
    Just because you don't like Moses' acting doesn't mean he doesn't deserve it. He's actually one of the front-runner names for Best Actor right now and his performance in Heart of Greed is definitely deserving of its hype.

Anyway, I agree with others here that I hope Raymond Lam doesn't get it. Not because he's a bad actor, in fact he's a good actor and talented indeed, just don't think he deserves it yet at this time. He's not at the level to beat out other far more experienced and better actors who deliver stronger performances.
    Not to mention, it seems he's supported for Best Actor because of who he is - Raymond Lam. If you guys know what I mean. Heck, just watch - no matter what for the next few years (and going) his name will always be brought up for Best Actor. However I won't deny his talent, performances and the rate he continues to convince. Also, being one of favorite TVB's top prized siu sangs, he will get it someday in the future.
    Last edited by Kiss7; 08-12-07 at 10:59 AM.

i'm a Raymond fan but i support Moses Chan. his crying scenes in Heart of Greed were soo well done.

so it's between raymond or moses huh? Then I'll go for Moses.. Simply because he's much more experienced and he really deserve one. He's been around for so long. Raymond is still young, he can wait.. ^^
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss7 View Post
    Just because you don't like Moses' acting doesn't mean he doesn't deserve it. He's actually one of the front-runner names for Best Actor right now and his performance in Heart of Greed is definitely deserving of its hype.

Anyway, I agree with others here that I hope Raymond Lam doesn't get it. Not because he's a bad actor, in fact he's a good actor and talented indeed, just don't think he deserves it yet at this time. He's not at the level to beat out other far more experienced and better actors who deliver stronger performances.
    Not to mention, it seems he's supported for Best Actor because of who he is - Raymond Lam. If you guys know what I mean. Heck, just watch - no matter what for the next few years (and going) his name will always be brought up for Best Actor. However I won't deny his talents, and being one of TVB's top prized and favorite siu sangs, he will get it someday in the future.
    i definitely agree with you...i just feel that after all these years, Moses should get the award. he has shown his versatility in many types of series. Not to mention that I'm also a very big Ray fan...it's just that i don't think he's as good as moses "yet" to get an award this year...maybe next year...he "should" be one of the top contenders too though...and out of the young siu sangs, he's definitely one of the best ones
    Best Series: Family Man, Triumph in the Skies, The Last Breakthrough, Heart of Greed
    Actors: Moses Chan, Raymond Lam, Steven Ma
    Actress: Jessica Hsuan
    Character: Dek Dek Dei

Senorita Liza Wang, Ud es MUY bonita para su edad. Besame.

Raymond Lam should i think
    Liza Wang-the only gorgeous woman to make any man (especially me!) swoon with one piecing look. (never underestimate the power of a woman)

Quote Originally Posted by Twinsangelkiki View Post
    i definitely agree with you...i just feel that after all these years, Moses should get the award. he has shown his versatility in many types of series. Not to mention that I'm also a very big Ray fan...it's just that i don't think he's as good as moses "yet" to get an award this year...maybe next year...he "should" be one of the top contenders too though...and out of the young siu sangs, he's definitely one of the best ones
    Yes, i am Ray's fans. I still think Ray should get it. Dont forget Ray also has different role. If saying Ray is young and can wait, so that award give to Moses, that is totally WRONG. That is very unfair to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    Yes, i am Ray's fans. I still think Ray should get it. Dont forget Ray also has different role. If saying Ray is young and can wait, so that award give to Moses, that is totally WRONG. That is very unfair to him.
    yea I know what u mean.. sorry to have said that.. it was just like when liza wang keeps getting all the awards though the rest are heaps good.. that was very frustrating too.. but the thing is, Moses Chan has been a very good actor too.. It's not about honouring him because he's 'older' but he totally deserves it a tiny bit more than raymond imo..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut View Post
    yea I know what u mean.. sorry to have said that.. it was just like when liza wang keeps getting all the awards though the rest are heaps good.. that was very frustrating too.. but the thing is, Moses Chan has been a very good actor too.. It's not about honouring him because he's 'older' but he totally deserves it a tiny bit more than raymond imo..
    That Liza Wong is just.....AGGRRRGHHH...dunno how to describe her. 1 sentence: another 4 actress get in Top 5 is very unlucky because Liza get in. I hope Adam wont get in Top 5 because it will make Ray chance get lower.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiss7 View Post

Not to mention, it seems he's supported for Best Actor because of who he is - Raymond Lam. If you guys know what I mean. Heck, just watch - no matter what for the next few years (and going) his name will always be brought up for Best Actor. However I won't deny his talent, performances and the rate he continues to convince. Also, being one of favorite TVB's top prized siu sangs, he will get it someday in the future.
    Well, you force me to say directly. I dont like Moses acting because his acting is normal for me. In Gental crookdown ( i forget that series name, hope it is correct) his acting is very normal. In HOG, his acting not big different with that role and summore that laughing scene maybe very awesome for you but for me it is very normal because i always watch Crayon Shin Chan and Moses's style laughing in HOG is not big different with Shin Chan.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    what's wrong with giving the award to Moses anyway? he really DOES deserve the award. i especially like watching his emotional scenes. plus Heart of Greed's ratings were really high so i think that will increase Moses' chance of winning.

and yeah, you said it already, Raymond is young.. he'll definitely have a chance to get the award, just not this year. there's no need for the rush, honestly.

but then again it's all down to TVB executives to decide who should get it. us fans can only sit and watch.