Thread: Mars VS Venus

Default Mars VS Venus

I have been searching for this series everywhere. Does anyone where to download it. Thanks

You can watch it on Crunchyroll.com, that's where I'm watching it.

I like the two couples, the one with the kids and the newlyweds.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

hah. this show is nice. i like that english song redwan ali sang in the show. it matches those scene alot
    My idol: Jay Chou, JJ Lin, Junyang, Jae Hee, Julian Cheung, Jimmy Lin, Mike He, Kingone Wang, Raymond Lam, Tank, Hyun Bin.

Default Any better suggestions?

sorry to revive a 1yr++ old thread, im rewatching this series on astro malaysia (i watched the ending last yr in sg) and find out the script for the main couple was quite boring, and how unreasonable can be the kids when they try to make fun of the guy's new gf. any other suggestions on better mediacorp series?

u dun like it?? i think this story is good!!

have u watch potrait of home?? kinda old but for me, this is one of the best mediacorp series..
    ARASHI FOR DREAM...

well its not a bad series but the kids are irritating, i mean..someone should teach them manners..the last time i watched i din watch from beginning, i thought its the gf's fault at first, but turns out it was the kids. if my kids i sure slap them like hell, lol, but this is drama after all, and the main actor he kinda have the bad boy look lol.. hes quite compatible with the gf but shes not a main actress, well anyway, shes another pretty actress like rui en (who doesnt really get leads) but never gets the main lead, and the r/s between the other couple (newlyweds) and the others (may phua and the spectacles guy) were great, well i just didnt like the kids thats all..

er portrait of home? whats the chinese title? i ve seen quite a lot series, but not all..mind to remind me? who's in it?
    Last edited by XWingSuki; 02-22-08 at 05:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by XWingSuki View Post
    well its not a bad series but the kids are irritating, i mean..someone should teach them manners..the last time i watched i din watch from beginning, i thought its the gf's fault at first, but turns out it was the kids. if my kids i sure slap them like hell, lol, but this is drama after all, and the main actor he kinda have the bad boy look lol.. hes quite compatible with the gf but shes not a main actress, well anyway, shes another pretty actress like rui en (who doesnt really get leads) but never gets the main lead, and the r/s between the other couple (newlyweds) and the others (may phua and the spectacles guy) were great, well i just didnt like the kids thats all..

er portrait of home? whats the chinese title? i ve seen quite a lot series, but not all..mind to remind me? who's in it?
    Erm, can you blame the kids for hating someone who broke up their family? So yes, it is the girlfriend's fault and they are merely reacting to that.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

well, i just found them irritating. my sisters both divorced when their kids were very young, and they're fine. I'm quite used to the situation, as I've seen many such cases. But arent kids nowadays very grown up due to technology? I don't know about Singapore but the kids in the Korean drama i watched "Di Er Ci Qiu Hun/Second Proposal) were okay with their new stepmother. How would u feel if u were the gf and the kids give hell to you? It wasn't entirely her fault as the guy was to blame as well for sleeping with her and causing the divorce. It's not that serious, though.
    not watching anything specific at the moment.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

@XWingSuki
    Not sure about the Chinese title, i think it's tong xin yuan..pierre png, adrian pang and jessica liu in there..

i guess children brought up in such family is possible to act like that, but of course, all children are different. I love to see that couple, just that tay ping hui's mum is sooo annoying..
    ARASHI FOR DREAM...

Jessica Liu is the actress who played Pierre's wife in MvV? Are they going to end up together again? =)

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Love Chen Qiao En, June Tsai, Chen Jingxuan, Eelyn Kok, Shu Chang, and many others

nope nope.. jessica liu is with adrian pang, pierre png is with felicia chin..

pierre is kinda mentally retarded here and jessica's character is from vietnam..
    ARASHI FOR DREAM...

I don't exactly know who is who yet, are you Singaporean? Just go there for visits only.. who's Felicia Chin? Who's Adrian Pang?? blur

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

nope, i'm a malaysian but Loves to watch mediacorp series.. the casts are great.. u can google for them.. coz it's hard to explain it here..
    ARASHI FOR DREAM...

OH I See, sure I'll do that, maybe on Wiki..
    I'm half-Malaysian myself, my dad is from Sarawak. So I'm watching Astro Malaysia. but I'm not living in Malaysia.
    Have you ever seen Kao Shi Jia Zu? quite good, funny also.. Xie Shao Guang, Chen Liping, Chen Tai Ming, Andrea de Cruz, Chen Han Wei and Ivy Lee. All-star cast. Haha. Dun know the english title however. The Chen's here are siblings, and the guy from Wok of Life is the daddy.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

all the casts are familiar.. but couldn't recall the series.. i only know their english title coz i'm not chinese, can't talk or read chinese also..

yay!! half malaysian..
    ARASHI FOR DREAM...

sorry, i thought so because of your nickname is like, chinese.. maybe if they r familiar, thats because it's an all-star cast..

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog

Huang Bi Ren acted very well in this show. I support her.

definitely~~
    I think shes a definite veteran
    bt one of the reasons i dun like Mars vs Venus is because i like Leyao~
    heard some people saying in another forum shes a veteran but bcoz shes not singaporean she doesnt get much chances in mediacorp..always get those unimportant chars~
    Last edited by XWingSuki; 06-18-08 at 11:55 AM.

Visit my blog
    Visit June's blog