Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your First Favorite korean series???

Default an opinion

Please watch 'Crazy to love'... starring Lee Mi Yeon, Gye Sang Yun and Lee Jong Hyuk. I was hooked from the third episode onwards...It is a wonderful story, with wonderful performances...if anyone knows of a sequel....please let me know..I simply have to see it...Or any other serial with the lead pair same as this one, please let me know

Quote Originally Posted by asophiachanu View Post
    Please watch 'Crazy to love'... starring Lee Mi Yeon, Gye Sang Yun and Lee Jong Hyuk. I was hooked from the third episode onwards...It is a wonderful story, with wonderful performances...if anyone knows of a sequel....please let me know..I simply have to see it...Or any other serial with the lead pair same as this one, please let me know
    errr...are you sure? A review says it's the worst!
    http://www.lovehkfilm.com/panasia/crazy_first_love.htm
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

The very first Korean drama I watched was Autumn Tale... That was the first Korean show to start the Korean wave in S'pore...

I remember catching every single episode on TV & crying my eyes out... & falling in love with Won Bin's character.. haha...

But now my taste has changed.. prefer slightly more comedic Korean shows to the melodramatic, always crying dramas... =)

My first Korean series was Full House if I remember correctly.

Default Winter sonata

I can't say it's an excellent drama, but I like the important parts..i.e the lead actor and actress. I was surfing the channels and then I saw this show which I thought was Japanese ( I could'nt tell the difference since never heard Korean before) and there was this actor with tears flowing down his face. Aiyaa... I had only watched Western shows and men are macho there. It was so strange and I got hooked. My really first favourite is Dae Jang Geum.

Quote Originally Posted by pdt_85 View Post
    The very first Korean drama I watched was Autumn Tale... That was the first Korean show to start the Korean wave in S'pore...

I remember catching every single episode on TV & crying my eyes out... & falling in love with Won Bin's character.. haha...

But now my taste has changed.. prefer slightly more comedic Korean shows to the melodramatic, always crying dramas... =)
    Hey, me too... My first Korean series is Autumn Tale, and I cried so much watching this drama. The next one was Stairway to Heaven, another tearjerker. Since then, I try to get away from those sappy love story cuz I prefer lighthearted/comedic series, be it Korean or Taiwanese.

Default Hello to all the fan and addict of love story in harvard!!!!

hello to everyone!! Add this email addess on your msn or yahoo messenger and chat with all the fans of our so in love couple(Kim Rae-Won & Kim Tae Hee)

[email protected]

thnks

Don't worry...no registration needed... and chat anonymously just add the email address in your Msn or in yahoo messenger and chat with the FANS of our so in love couple over the world anytime...enjoy!!...

Note: Don't click on "Accept" because this is just for china...chat normally...and maybe one fan may reply to you...

As I can recall, the first Korean series aired here in my place was Lovers in Paris! so that was my first fave..

I think it would be my Girl. I prefer Japanese Dramas more.

sun flower/haebaragi by ahn jae hok.
    锋!!
    Nicholas Tse Official Blog!
    http://www.alivenotdead.com/nicholastse

mine was winter sonata. was abit draggy n forwarded many scenes. Wat i luv best was BYJ
    JDrama, KDrama, TWDrama: All I love.....

my first favorite korean drama is LOVERS IN PARIS, aja! aja! aja!

my first korean series was 'full house' and oh was it worth it!! i don't know what came after that but ohhh I was so so hooked!

sad love story
    couple of fantasy
    goong
    my name is kim sam soon
    a love to kill
    my girl
    my sassy girl, chung-hyang
    wonderful life
    coffee prince
    tree of heaven

my attempt at listing all that i've watched... they were all worth it... recently just watched tree of heaven which was so beautiful... i cant ever narrow it down to say what is my favourite because it changes... goong has a deep impression in me, and i loved full house as my first series... but the freshest in mind is tree of heaven and coffee prince...

dont koreans just exceed all expectations? i mean prior getting into korean series, i was only fed hollywood stuff... different cultures emphasise and do different stuff... korean series are so refreshing and unexpected, in comparison to my many years of experiencing hollywood stuff!

Lovers in Paris. It was the second Kdrama I've seen after Bright Girl but LiP got me hooked right away. After that, I saw Stairway... and around 30-40 more Kdramas after that hahahaha! Just goes to show how much of an addict I've grown to become...

Medical Brothers was the first one i saw bout 10 yrs ago...it was very interesting though...took a long break and just start watching k-dramas again

Coffee Prince is my favorite korean drama

my first until 5th korean series was :
    1. my sassy girl, chung-hyang
    2. my girl
    3. wonderful life
    4. Full house
    5. Super Rookies

i was shocked.... i don't think a korean series could be this GOOD. better than Japanese series.

My first favorite Korean series would be Hotelier. The only korean drama I like without being over-dramatic and excessive crying scene. Goong is good too, but the draggy ending....

For romantic comedy it's Full House & Kim Sam Soon. Other series never came closer afterward compared to them.

My firt favourite was ' Winter Sonata' then i get crazy in Full House followed by My Girl. But til now...Full House always in my heart..when is Full House 2 come back??..any news?

Cool Korean Dramas

My very first K-drama was Lovers in Paris (watched it 5 times) and since then I got hooked to everything Korean be it food, Korean OSTs or songs, things made in Korea, etc. I even want to visit let alone experience how to live there in the future!

Next K-drama I really liked - Winter Sonata (also my favorite OST) - it's romantic and very touching at the end. I'm afraid to run out of space if I'd list most of the ones I liked one of them was Hotelier, Mr. Duke, Full House, My Girl, Cloud Staircase and many many more! I don't know what's with their dramas but one thing for sure I find them wholesome entertainment - hardly hug or kiss, the men and/or women are very respectful of each other, I love the way the men usually are so protective of their women by giving their jackets or coats so their women don't get cold, women place a blanket when they see their men sleeping, etc. I just love watching K-dramas!