Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Sasuke is S-Class, he killed two S-Class ninja already!

All Akatsuki member are S-Class ninja

...meh the orichimaru kill was pretty weak sauce....even sasuke said that he only won because orochimaru was getting rejected from his current body....

the deidara win was pretty impressive though ill admit...especially since deidara had already faced itachi and reconized his sharingan genjitsu...

but it also makes me believe that sasuke did not really hit itachi with that sword...he almost died fighting deidara...he should not be able to take him on one on one...

also..anyone starting 2 suspect that itachi is actually a good guy?
    wow..04-08....4 years just like that..time flies..

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by duguxiaojing View Post
    ...meh the orichimaru kill was pretty weak sauce....even sasuke said that he only won because orochimaru was getting rejected from his current body....

the deidara win was pretty impressive though ill admit...especially since deidara had already faced itachi and reconized his sharingan genjitsu...

but it also makes me believe that sasuke did not really hit itachi with that sword...he almost died fighting deidara...he should not be able to take him on one on one...

also..anyone starting 2 suspect that itachi is actually a good guy?
    when sasuke confront the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox in naruto conciousness, the 9 tailed fox said (more or less) sasuke power/chi is comparable to one uchiha madara, so there you go a comparison to even a super duper S Class ninja even by a super duper being - the strongest of the Jinchuriki, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox.

Even pain/pein the current head of akatsuki following orders from tobi @ uchiha madara. There also a rumor that it is uchiha madara who release the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox on konoha village
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 01-08-08 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208 View Post
    when sasuke confront the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox in naruto conciousness, the 9 tailed fox said (more or less) sasuke power/chi is comparable to one uchiha madara, so there you go a comparison to even a super duper S Class ninja even by a super duper being - the strongest of the Jinchuriki, the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox.

Even pain/pein the current head of akatsuki following orders from tobi @ uchiha madara. There also a rumor that it is uchiha madara who release the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox on konoha village
    No. The Kyuubi said that Sasuke had the same evil chakra as Uchiha Madara. In no way, sense, shape or form did he imply that Sasuke had more/stronger/equivalent level of actual chakra power, skill, etc.
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

I think itachi is good too.

I think Sasuke is a jounin level at least. Neji is at jounin level, so the 3 main characters should be at that level. (although sakura was not given jounin rank and naruto is still what a genin?)
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    I think itachi is good too.

I think Sasuke is a jounin level at least. Neji is at jounin level, so the 3 main characters should be at that level. (although sakura was not given jounin rank and naruto is still what a genin?)
    Even though Neji and Sakura might be able to defeat jounin in battle, there are many requirements for becoming jounin that have not been revealed yet.

Quote Originally Posted by sarakoth View Post
    Even though Neji and Sakura might be able to defeat jounin in battle, there are many requirements for becoming jounin that have not been revealed yet.
    Neji and sand ninjas are jounin rank. Think it's similar requirement to becoming a chuunin - proficiency in fighting, thinking/planning in fights, leadership qualities etc. Fighting ability must mean quite a bit if Neji is jounin but Shikamaru is still chunnin rank.

Member of TC fanclub.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    No. The Kyuubi said that Sasuke had the same evil chakra as Uchiha Madara. In no way, sense, shape or form did he imply that Sasuke had more/stronger/equivalent level of actual chakra power, skill, etc.
    LOL, even then, its not an easy feat to confront the kyuubi just like that and can even overpowered its chakra, my point is that sasuke now should be at least at jounin rank:

- Cursed seal,
    - increase physical ability through Orochimaru radically body altering/manipulation
    - Sharingan - I'm sure in the near future upgraded to the mangekyo version
    .....super fast reaction
    .....movement prediction
    .....genjutsu/illusion
    - elemental jutsu: fire+lighting
    - super version of chidori
    - snake control
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 01-08-08 at 11:52 PM.

LOL, even then, its not an easy feat to confront the kyuubi just like that and can even overpowered its chakra
    apparently it is if you are the first hokage's or uchiha madara's heir.

LOL, even then, its not an easy feat to confront the kyuubi just like that and can even overpowered its chakra, my point is that sasuke now should be at least at jounin rank:

- Cursed seal,
    - increase physical ability through Orochimaru radically body altering/manipulation
    - Sharingan - I'm sure in the near future upgraded to the mangekyo version
    .....super fast reaction
    .....movement prediction
    .....genjutsu/illusion
    - elemental jutsu: fire+lighting
    - super version of chidori
    - snake control
    What's the lol for? You read a mistranslation, or misinterpreted a translation.

With regards to 'overpowering' the Kyuubi's chakra, keep in mind that 1) The Kyuubi is still bound by 4th's seal, and 2) Naruto was also actively trying to prevent the Kyuubi's chakra from coming out.

So what Sasuke really overpowered was the chakra that leaked past the 4th's seal, and which Naruto was also trying to surpress. Completely different from, say, shutting down even Naruto actively trying to use the Kyuubi's chakra (forget proof, there's not even evidence of it), much less the actual Kyuubi itself. A lot of hype there, but only a little substance.

With regards to whether or not he is a jounin-level, of course he is. Refer to my previous post. After all, even if his win over
    click to show/hide spoilers
    Orochimaru
    is questionable, his win over
    Deidara
    was clean, even if he came out of it pretty beat up.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

his win over
    Deidara
    was clean, even if he came out of it pretty beat up.
    Huh!!, hei list to me big fight in naruto series that both the opponent doesn't got beat-up both of them. Its completely acceptable to get hit when both opponent at the same level (more or less).

Considering, SAsuke is still a tenager (less experience), beating
    orochimaru (the legendary Sannin)
    or one of the
    akatsuki
    (all S-Class) is not an easy feat.

I know lots of people hate Sasuke (because of his angst), but hey accept the fact that he is a badass - all sharingan users are superior fighter.
    Last edited by atlantean0208; 01-09-08 at 02:07 AM.

Huh!!, hei list to me big fight in naruto series that both the opponent doesn't got beat-up both of them. Its completely acceptable to get hit when both opponent at the same level (more or less).

Considering, SAsuke is still a tenager (less experience), beating
    orochimaru (the legendary Sannin)
    or one of the
    akatsuki
    (all S-Class) is not an easy feat.

I know lots of people hate Sasuke (because of his angst), but hey accept the fact that he is a badass - all sharingan users are superior fighter.
    o.o

You must have reading comprehension problems. I have repeatedly agreed with you that Sasuke is at the very least jounin level and above. My post was to correct erroneous statements by you (Sasuke>Kyuubi) which simply aren't true.

ditto 2 what RWX said..he had a hard time beating deidara...how can he be comparable to mandara(at least at this point).

also he surpressed the 9tails because of his bloodline. It seems that the first hokage was able to supress the tailed beast while the founder of the uchia clan had the ability to summon it(at least the 9 tails/stated by jiraya).

edit:

also the beating orochimaru thing was a wash....sasuka himself said he only defeated orochimaru because he was in a weakened state, ive already said that beating deidara was pretty impressive...
    wow..04-08....4 years just like that..time flies..

Well im not really sure why all the fascination with ranks? In the Naruto World rank serves as a base for one's skill level but as we see...ranks are all relative to Villages(Sand), circumstances(Kakash becoming jounin in time of need), etc. And all too many time, it doesn't really matter in battle.

All that matters to me is who's a bad @ss, who's meh..., and who's weaksauce. And if you keep up with the manga/anime, then it's pretty apparent.
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

How about this: Jaraiya or Tsunade vs. the high leveled Akatsuki members

Since there was a scene in the manga where Orochimaru was defeated (seemingly) by Itachi's sharingan genjutsu, does that mean the higher echelon Akatsuki members are a notch above the Three Legendary Ninja?

Well...major spoiler.

Jiraiya is dead. The Akatsuki leader, Pain, has killed him in the manga.

Well...major spoiler.

Jiraiya is dead. The Akatsuki leader, Pain, has killed him in the manga.
    That was so expected. The manner in which it happened was meh...

Member of TC fanclub.

WEll even though it looks as so....we really cant assume that he is since the next chapter has not come out yet to confirm. I think that he is though.
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Since there was a scene in the manga where Orochimaru was defeated (seemingly) by Itachi's sharingan genjutsu, does that mean the higher echelon Akatsuki members are a notch above the Three Legendary Ninja?
    Not necessarly, cuz each Sanin has there own jutsus. So what Oro cannot accomplish may be accomplished by the others. But Itachi is bad @ss!

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

My impression is Itachi's genjutsu defeated Orichimaru's attempt to take over his body. It's different from Itachi defeated Orichimaru. Imo Orichimaru didn't show a lot of respect to uchiha clan when he tried that stunt on their genius.

In another area, when Itachi was pawning his little emo bro, Itachi commented on how he and Fishhead couldn't take on Jiraiya and they would die to him. That didn't make sense to me, unless Itachi was so weak after using MS that Fishhead couldn't win alone, or it would take too much time and effort, or if Itachi proves to be good - he was saving Jiraiya.

Most Akatsuki have been very powerful so far, bar the trash-talking grim reaper.

Member of TC fanclub.