Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto

Default Naruto

I don't know if anyone posted a thread about Naruto but I made one anyway, anyone likes Naruto Lol! I'm Sakura in my fan club as my "crush" was sasuke...

Yea Naruto is the shiz. I keep up with the latest Jap anime release and the Manga.

"Datebiyo!"
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Naruto? I honestly think that it's one of the best anime created...LOL.. and I don't usually go for this kind of anime: fighting/bloods stuff but "Naruto" sure got my attention..Hahahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by XxKairixX View Post
    I don't know if anyone posted a thread about Naruto but I made one anyway, anyone likes Naruto Lol! I'm Sakura in my fan club as my "crush" was sasuke...
    I honestly don't see the obsession with sasugay. His brother is way above him. Neji is much cooler and deserves more screen time. Right now the whole manga should be named uchiha love.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

Sasuke was not my real crush ~! my real crush was someone who is his acting character!

Sasuke is so homo/gay
    Wuxiapedia

Quote Originally Posted by bliss
    I think they're probably at the same level as or one level below Ah Qing, which is about the level of a 2nd or 3rd generation Quan Zhen disciple.
    Troll Control

Right now the whole manga should be named uchiha love
    LoL..no doubt hey? Now they can even seal kyubi's chakara lol..and the "real" leader of akatsuki is *gasp uchiha mandara...

Does anybody want 2 bet that Jiraya and pein will both die fighting each other? It would be a good way to get rid of the omnipotent "leader" of akatsuki, give jiraya a good way of going out and clear room for the mandara character..

p.s the anime has gotten sooo lame...i swear i will not watch another ep...lol

its been like 7 episodes of b.s.....just mengekyou deidara's arse already.....
    Last edited by duguxiaojing; 08-19-07 at 01:57 PM.
    wow..04-08....4 years just like that..time flies..

"The Heart Of The Alps" Thun, Switzerland

Still trying to figure out why its so popular especially after years of filler episodes. I'd drop any show that wastes so much time doing nothing, I don't care what the reason for the delay is.

Gah... no offense, but Sakura has always irritated me... especially in the first one. I mean, just stop crying AND DO SOMETHING ALREADY!!!!!

[/endrant]
    History repeats itself. Historians simply repeat each other.

Quote Originally Posted by moonlight-sonata View Post
    Gah... no offense, but Sakura has always irritated me... especially in the first one. I mean, just stop crying AND DO SOMETHING ALREADY!!!!!

[/endrant]
    ye, she said that she would leave her family for Sasuke, can't live without him lol , she's very irritating to me. I stopped watch Naruto, but the first 100 eps or so were great, good memories , now it's just .

Quote Originally Posted by duguxiaojing View Post
    p.s the anime has gotten sooo lame...i swear i will not watch another ep...lol

its been like 7 episodes of b.s.....just mengekyou deidara's arse already.....
    Seriously, how many episodes does it need to portray the 'two' fights. That number of episodes (+more) of naruto trying to chase down something he clearly can't, deidara failing to lure naruto from kakashi, and kakashi having trouble keeping up with naruto. I just want to see the outcome of neji vs neji.

At least Sakura is not as irritating now, she actually do stuff outside wallowing in uchiha love. Manga would be so much better if plot no jutsu accidently deleted uchiha. What makes Sasuke think he can defeat Itachi, when he had trouble with Deidara, and could only defeat a weakened Orichimaru? Oh yeah plot no jutsu.

Member of TC fanclub.

It's all a marketing ploy. Just trying to make the series last as long as possible so they can juice the fans for every penny when they do release dvd's etc.

Dam...i actually own a Kanoha Headband, Garaa shirt, and Naruto plush doll.
    Due to several complaints, I will stop using the terms "Babe" and "Baby" in reference to our female counterpart. They will now be replaced with "B*tch."

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Dam...i actually own a Kanoha Headband, Garaa shirt, and Naruto plush doll
    lol.ogakari.....i know that this is an internet forum, and no one knows u personally here and we'll prob never meet u in real life...but i would still have not admitted 2 that lol....ps...wher u get gara shirt?
    wow..04-08....4 years just like that..time flies..

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

lol.ogakari.....i know that this is an internet forum, and no one knows u personally here and we'll prob never meet u in real life...but i would still have not admitted 2 that lol....ps...wher u get gara shirt?
    huh!, I myself own an itachi sharingan contact lenses

haha...i got it as a gift.

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208 View Post
    oh man...that's hard core.

SPCNET Karaoke Corner

Quote Originally Posted by atlantean0208 View Post
    That's cool. How much more do they cost than normal ones?

A friend has a kakashi shirt, and doesn't even know it's from naruto.

Member of TC fanclub.

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    That's cool. How much more do they cost than normal ones?

A friend has a kakashi shirt, and doesn't even know it's from naruto.
    dunno, coz don't use a normal contact lenses myself, but the one that I bought, cost me lots of money (well my std that is) - about USD200.00 for a pair (double). I bought it from this website: http://www.9mmsfx.com/lenses.html, there are many variations from kakashi, sasuke, itachi and even the coolest mangekyo eyes.

lol one of my friends has a pair of sasuke boxers... quite funny because he doesn't know where it's from...

The last episode was totally pimp. I'm not usually an anime watcher (manga moves at a faster pace), but that episode was just kickass. 10 puppets against 100...
    Read the latest chapters of Coiling Dragon at Wuxia World!

Quote Originally Posted by Ren Wo Xing View Post
    The last episode was totally pimp. I'm not usually an anime watcher (manga moves at a faster pace), but that episode was just kickass. 10 puppets against 100...
    Yeah agree. Chiyo had some kickass puppets. It's strange that Sasori's weren't nearly as strong 1on1. If you count the number of puppets taken down by chiyo and sakura, I am sure there aren't many left.

Interesting Manga as well. Seems like predictions hold true. I wonder if Pein is related to Naruto, maybe uncle? Maybe he came from land of whirlpool before defecting.

Member of TC fanclub.