Thread: Help with series name

Exclamation Help with series name

i saw this kung fu costume drama a long time ago. I think in the late 1990s. It's about this orphan who stayed in one of temple where there are priests who teaches him kung fu, and there he fell in love with a girl, who pretends she was a boy cause she's the daughter of one of the priest. He loves her but she loves this other guy who's like royalty or something like that. Then there's a princess who loves him, she follows him everywhere- and eventually he grown to like her. There's also this main evil lady, who plays this instrument that kills people. She hates the guy that's in charge of the temple because he broke her heart or something like that. At the end of the series, i remember our main character killed her by flying through her and split her in half. The royalty dude die due to poison that the king gave him and it was a happy ending for the main character and the princess. I know this is vague but if anyone can help, i would really appreciate it. I remember the kung fu that they use, has something to do with the bird crane.

omg thank you so much

btw, does anyone by chance knows the title of the series in Vietnamese? I want to rent it but i doubt they know what i'm talking about if i give them the English title. Better yet, is there a place i can watch it online?

nevermind. i found it. Although it's all in Chinese. Here's the link in case anyone else wants to watch it.

http://v.youku.com/search_video/q_鹤啸...,1,,,25/page_1